Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-10-2012, 18:25   #226
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: vaccine shot

Oh Dear, I wonder what he's been on?
Not as if this is the only thread he's ranting on, now, I want you all to let me know if you've upset him, how you have upset him and how we can do it again!

Or maybe, he could stop his own strop, by talking sense?
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 16-10-2012, 11:26   #227
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Oh Dear, I wonder what he's been on?
Not as if this is the only thread he's ranting on, now, I want you all to let me know if you've upset him, how you have upset him and how we can do it again!

Or maybe, he could stop his own strop, by talking sense?
I've been on my herbal suppliments

Calling all witch hunters,accy warriors,clique members alike lets join forces
Chris SUI JURIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2012, 12:14   #228
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris SUI JURIS View Post
i sense another witch hunt
No witch hunt at all, I will just ban you when I get bored of editing your posts so they fit within the rules.

Bad news for you, I start a few weeks of nights soon and my wife tells me I get a little grumpy when on nights, I wonder if you will still be here by the time I finish them
Old 16-10-2012, 12:16   #229
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
can you be banned for being a jerk? (it would'nt suprise me)
Have you not read rule 29

Quote:
29: You can be banned for being a jerk.
Old 16-10-2012, 13:17   #230
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
No witch hunt at all, I will just ban you when I get bored of editing your posts so they fit within the rules.

Bad news for you, I start a few weeks of nights soon and my wife tells me I get a little grumpy when on nights, I wonder if you will still be here by the time I finish them
If you start the day all grumpy and moody it affects the rest of your day Neil and who knows what will happen to accyweb then ,,,,,,Maca Root might sort your grumpiness out
Old 16-10-2012, 13:37   #231
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
Have you not read rule 29

There's always a rule somewhere, i must of missed that one thanks for bringing it to my attention tho
Old 18-10-2012, 12:39   #232
Resting in Peace

Just been to docs for my annual ECG as most of you will know i have heart problems so i have a regular checkup once a year.
while i was there the nurse took blood checked urine and checked blood pressure
Then she asked if i had had my flu injection i told her no and although the wife had received a letter asking her to go i had not got mine.
she said you should have got it as they have all been sent out.
so i got my flu injection as well
she said if i caught flu on top of my heart condition the extra strain could be very bad including death (her words)
anyway i mentioned this thread on accyweb and she said they want all people who have heart or breathing problems asthma etc to have the flu injection to help there immune system .
But anyone that is healthy and has no health problems don't need the injection as they prefer them to build up an immunity naturally as for staff having the injection she said it was voluntary its there to stop them catching flu and passing it on to patients.

Last edited by Mick; 18-10-2012 at 12:43.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2012, 19:56   #233
Senior Member+

ah but some people think that contains mind controlling drugs that make people go nuts on xmas shopping and thats why they are are administered shortly before Christmas You will get the joke if you're a simpsons fan
Old 19-10-2012, 10:58   #234
I am Banned

worth a watch
Old 19-10-2012, 11:45   #235
God Member

This is the second time you have put up a video of some person of doubtful intelligence spouting the same views as you.

This is not the ideal way to convert people to your way of thinking.

It is like asking people to believe that that some stranger who sat next to them on a bus has the solution to all world problems.

I consider that you are misguided into thinking that you can 'convert' people by these methods, and really you should reconsider whether you are wasting your time trying.

I realize that you have good intentions, but your methods are having the opposite effect to that which you intend.
MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2012, 12:34   #236
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
This is the second time you have put up a video of some person of doubtful intelligence spouting the same views as you.

This is not the ideal way to convert people to your way of thinking.

It is like asking people to believe that that some stranger who sat next to them on a bus has the solution to all world problems.

I consider that you are misguided into thinking that you can 'convert' people by these methods, and really you should reconsider whether you are wasting your time trying.

I realize that you have good intentions, but your methods are having the opposite effect to that which you intend.
doubtful intelligence??? i think there both quite intelligent,others may disagree.
I don't want to convert folk to my way of thinking(God forbid ),although i can see how you think my views seem that way(my views are my views, not for everyone,same as yours are not) is'nt that what forums are for? (i'm just sharing a different way of looking at things).As for wasting my time i've nothing better to do at the min (i'll get bored soon enough)
Old 19-10-2012, 13:51   #237
Beacon of light

I suppose it depends what you mean by 'soon enough'.......I doubt very much it will be soon enough for many on this forum.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2012, 15:06   #238
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
I suppose it depends what you mean by 'soon enough'.......I doubt very much it will be soon enough for many on this forum.
I agree 100% marg ...But i'm entitled to have my say before i go(get banned) am I not ?
Old 19-10-2012, 15:35   #239

Quote:
I agree 100% marg ...But i'm entitled to have my say before i go(get banned) am I not ?
Do you anticipate getting banned?
Michael1954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2012, 15:46   #240
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael1954 View Post
Do you anticipate getting banned?
Wishful thinking, Michael1954?
But then, perhaps like me your glass is always half full.
Gordon Booth is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..