Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2012, 11:31   #106
Resting In Peace

Re: vaccine shot

Actually Less I'm quite pleased the thread was started, it's been an interesting discussion. As you said most people can think for themselves and this has been reflected in the posts.
Old 10-10-2012, 11:39   #107
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie123 View Post
Actually Less I'm quite pleased the thread was started, it's been an interesting discussion. As you said most people can think for themselves and this has been reflected in the posts.
Only needs a search on the subject, it's covered many times before, just wish we didn't have to keep repeating it to people like the thread starter.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:35   #108
Resting In Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris SUI JURIS View Post
your going to love this bit then less

theres a theory were immune from flu and that Flu symptoms are exactly the same as acidosis. a virus can turn into a bacterium, a bacterium into a fungus and back again, It’s called polymorphism and it is inspired by changes in pH.
As opposed to monomorphism, which is related to Pasteur’s Germ Theory, which even he admitted was wrong (and modern medicine is all but based on)
Bottom line: Interier terrain creates the conditions you’re feeling, not some external force.
And finally, a virus cannot survive in an PH environment, so goodbye old acidosis terrain, start eating real food lol
Quote:
Please try and make some sense!
Well after a bit of digging I finally managed to work out what he's on about... it would have helped if he'd got the terminology right, it's pleomorphism not polymorphism.

Anyway I've just spent an interesting hour or two reading about this fairy story and the very small organisms called protits (LOL) that it involves...

New medicine revolution By Wal

Apparently some folks still believe the flat earth theory and no doubt the phlogiston theory will rear its ugly head at some point!

Flat Earth Society - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 10-10-2012, 14:22   #109
Senior Member+

Quote:
Anyway I've just spent an interesting hour or two reading about this fairy story and the very small organisms called protits (LOL) that it involves...

New medicine revolution By Wal
Another good read for the gullible(or those with an hour or two spare, I admire your persistence, susie123, I gave up after a few minutes). American of course.

Somehow 'protits' seems appropriate. Perhaps Enderlain had a sense of humour.

Last edited by Neil; 11-10-2012 at 11:24. Reason: fix quote
Gordon Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 14:41   #110
I am Banned

i see the anonymous private name calling(online bullying) and bad karma thing has started.i wondered how long it would take
i maintain my view on the subject and like i said before "i dont want anyone to be swayed/coerced by my doubts/views about vaccines and miss the opportunity to avoid getting sick". if you want the flu jab cart on have 1 for me
Chris SUI JURIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 14:54   #111
Senior Member+

Quote:
i see the anonymous private name calling(online bullying) and bad karma thing has started.i wondered how long it would take
You also? At least my benefactor was courteous enough to give their name so naturally I was courteous enough to thank them.
Seems like whichever way you argue on this thread you can't win!
Old 10-10-2012, 15:12   #112
I am Banned

Whats folks views on mandatory/forced vaccinations?
Old 10-10-2012, 15:17   #113
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Booth View Post
You also? At least my benefactor was courteous enough to give their name so naturally I was courteous enough to thank them.
Seems like whichever way you argue on this thread you can't win!
yeh my benefactor didnt have the courtesy to give their name...but i have suspicions
Old 10-10-2012, 15:28   #114

The following is quite an interesting link about flu vaccine.
Flu Vaccine Exposed
sm_counsell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 15:43   #115

Quote:
yeh my benefactor didnt have the courtesy to give their name...but i have suspicions
we all have suspicions, I for one suspect you don't have a benefactor.
If you ever get around to reading the rules, people don't have to sign whether giving or taking karma just get over it.
Old 10-10-2012, 15:48   #116

Quote:
Whats folks views on mandatory/forced vaccinations?
I prefer the hang em high route but capital punishment will never be re-introduced.
Old 10-10-2012, 15:59   #117
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
we all have suspicions, I for one suspect you don't have a benefactor.
If you ever get around to reading the rules, people don't have to sign whether giving or taking karma just get over it.
i couldnt care less about karma,but when you/folk resort to name calling it's just childish. but i forgive you/them

Last edited by Chris SUI JURIS; 10-10-2012 at 16:02.
Old 10-10-2012, 16:12   #118
Resting in Peace

I'll be going for mine on Saturday.

Have expressed my opinions on vaccines before, and won't bore you with them again.

I did find the remark about doctors meeting targets a little offensive to doctors. The only targets they have is to protect their most vulnerable patients from distressing conditions and, at worst, an early demise.
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 16:16   #119
Resting In Peace

Quote:
Somehow 'protits' seems appropriate. Perhaps Enderlain had a sense of humour.
I'm sure he did, Gordon, gave me a good laugh anyway.

Quote:
Another good read for the gullible(or those with an hour or two spare, I admire your persistence, susie123, I gave up after a few minutes). American of course.
I find these pseudoscience websites quite absorbing. I start to read, follow the links, and then quite some time later I wake up from my trance and wonder who believes all this stuff. Here's a good one, just look at all the links on this page to things that are supposed to be bad for you...

Consumer Alert! Health Issues, Raising Public Awareness

And then I went to the link in post 114 and from there to his home page, where I discovered this advice about a particular drug:

There are far simpler, virtually free strategies, without toxic side effects, that can provide the same blood thinning benefit as Plavix, including walking barefoot (known as Grounding or Earthing).

Which I then proceeded to look up:

Why Does Walking Barefoot on the Earth Make You Feel Better? | Your Olive Branch News - yobo

I couldn't be bothered to wade through the article, I just screamed inwardly. But if I'm ever in danger of a blood clot I'll know what to do - take my shoes and socks off and go for a walk on the beach... Simples!

BTW Dr Mercola who gave this advice is a buddy of the two doctors who you described as crackpots in an earlier post. One of whom (Blaylock) gives the following advice himself, if you can be bothered:
What To Do if You are Forced to Take Swine Flu Shot

The Following was composed by Dr. Russell Blaylock as a method to reduce autoimmune reactions to the flu vaccines only. Do not use this if you have the flu itself. These are just general observations and not medical advice. You should work with your doctor for a specific program.
Treatment for Toxic Vaccine Exposure
  1. Place a cold compress on the site of the injection immediately after the injection and continue this as often as possible for at least two days. If symptoms of fever, irritability, fatigue or flu-like symptoms reoccur -- continue the cold compresses until they abate. A cold shower or bath will also help.
  2. Take krill oil as a source of animal based omega-3 fats.
  3. Curcumin, quercetin, ferulic acid and ellagic acid as a mixture -- the first two must be mixed with extravirgin olive in one teaspoon. Take the mix three times a day (500 mg of each)
  4. Vitamin E (natural form) 400 IU a day (high in gamma-E)
  5. Vitamin C 1000 mg four times a day
  6. Astaxanthin 4 mg a day
  7. Zinc 20 mg a day for one week then 5 mg a day
  8. Avoid all immune stimulating supplements (mushroom extracts, whey protein) except beta-glucan -- it has been shown to reduce inflammation, microglial activation and has a reduced risk of aggravating autoimmunity, while increasing antiviral cellular immunity.
  9. Take a multivitamin/mineral daily (one without iron -- Extend Core)
  10. Magnesium citrate/malate 500 mg of elemental magnesium two capsules three times a day
  11. Vitamin D3:
    1. All Children -- 5000 IU a day for two weeks after vaccine then 2000 IU a day thereafter
    2. Adults -- 20,000 IU a day after vaccine for two weeks then 10,000 IU a day thereafter
    3. Take 500 mg to 1000 mg of calcium citrate a day for adults and 250 mg a day for children under age 12 years.
  12. Avoid all mercury-containing seafood
  13. Avoid omega-6 oils (corn, safflower, sunflower, soybean, canola and peanut oils)
  14. Blenderize parsley and celery and drink 8 ounces twice a day
  15. Take Jatoba tea extract (add 20 drops in on cup of tea) one day before the vaccine and the twice a day thereafter.
Old 10-10-2012, 16:20   #120
Senior Member+

Quote:
Afraid it could be any one of a long list of suspects!

Quote:
i couldnt care less about karma,but when you/folk resort to name calling it's just childish. but i forgive you/them
Anyone calling themselves Chris SUI JURIS really is asking for someone to come up with a better name.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..