Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2012, 16:42   #16
I am Banned

Re: vaccine shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael1954 View Post
Mum has a flu jab every year, as do I, being her carer. She missed one in 2008 and came down with flu which laid her low for weeks. Not long after she had a massive stroke.
sorry to hear that mate.thanks for the input
Chris SUI JURIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 08-10-2012, 16:49   #17
God Member

Some people aren't affected by it. It make some others ill.
This link explains why
How Vaccinations Work

Whichever type of of immune system is predominant in you, it can't be beneficial to have toxic preservatives injected.
MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 16:53   #18
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie123 View Post
What evidence would that be? If you've done research into this aspect then surely you have researched the flu vaccine and found out what's in it or who makes it etc?
Dr Suzanne Humphries,Dr. Russell Blaylock etc..... i've only started looking into it today due to a letter i got from GP so to call it research was wrong of me lol
Old 08-10-2012, 16:56   #19
Resting In Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris SUI JURIS View Post
Dr Suzanne Humphries,Dr. Russell Blaylock etc..... i've only started looking into it today due to a letter i got from GP so to call it research was wrong of me lol
That's OK, thanks, keep up the "research"! I will do likewise and look into those names.
Old 08-10-2012, 16:56   #20
I am Banned

when mentioned money having something to do with it it's because i believe the NHS is the biggest drug pusher on the planet lol
Old 08-10-2012, 17:02   #21
Senior Member+

Quote:
No doubt there's already a thread somewhere on accyweb about vaccines and this thread will be deleted or moved but anyway, i recieved a letter this morning from my GP basically saying it's vaccine time and i should get a flu/pneumonia jab. i find this strange since i've not seen my GP since i was about 12 nor had any sort of serious illness for donkeys yrs(touch wood), (needless to say i'm not going) i can only assume it's all about money.has anyone had this jab or got a letter recently?
I think I'm too young - don't you have to be over 60?
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 17:08   #22
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
Under 60s can qualify if you already have illness serious enough to render you into the 'useless eater' category.

At least in abattoirs they kill quick - prescription drugs have 'slow kill' so that you die expensively.
Old 08-10-2012, 17:33   #23
Resting In Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
Kes didn't you read my post 13? It's 65 actually unless you have other factors to take into consideration.
Old 08-10-2012, 17:36   #24
Resting In Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
Whichever type of of immune system is predominant in you, it can't be beneficial to have toxic preservatives injected.
I would have thought the amount of preservatives etc is so small you are at more risk from the food you eat - perhaps not you Marg as you take such care over what goes into your system, but generally. And if preservatives were eliminated the vaccines would have to be in single dose vials which would push the price up.
Old 08-10-2012, 17:49   #25
Beacon of light

I don't think I have ever had 'flu'........and I think I have probably been exposed to it many times during my work in the NHS.
I just get a bad chest with few preceding symptoms.....not even those of a head cold.
I turned 65 this year so that is why I have been called.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 18:31   #26
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie123 View Post
I would have thought the amount of preservatives etc is so small you are at more risk from the food you eat - perhaps not you Marg as you take such care over what goes into your system, but generally. And if preservatives were eliminated the vaccines would have to be in single dose vials which would push the price up.
Toxins accumulate in body fat. Volume and frequency of ingestion/injection is a factor.

When your body reaches its limit of tolerance is when chronic disease manifests.
Old 08-10-2012, 19:22   #27
JFT96

Well regardless, I would rather take my chances with a vaccine than, yellow fever, smallpox, typhoid, cholera, tetanus and hepatitis. All of which are prevalent in the parts of the world I work in

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 20:07   #28
Resting In Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing Guy View Post
Well regardless, I would rather take my chances with a vaccine than, yellow fever, smallpox, typhoid, cholera, tetanus and hepatitis. All of which are prevalent in the parts of the world I work in
Too right BG, but can't you cross smallpox off that list? Thought it had been eradicated and you only need a jab if you work with the virus in a lab etc.

I'm due to go on hols soon and should have a yellow fever vaccination but it's contraindicated for over 60s and for folks who've recently had chemo therapy so I missed that one on two counts.
Old 08-10-2012, 22:37   #29
I am Banned

its just When my doctor wants to give me drugs (i don't need?) as im fit and healthy with a ok,all round diet its natural defences up time lol, i dont believe prescription pharmaceuticals are the answer to preventative health i think we should F science off and go back to creationism and "natural" medicines(that includes medical marijuana ).BUT thats just me
Old 08-10-2012, 22:47   #30
Resting In Peace

Quote:
its just When my doctor wants to give me drugs (i don't need?) as im fit and healthy with a ok,all round diet its natural defences up time lol, i dont believe prescription pharmaceuticals are the answer to preventative health i think we should F science off and go back to creationism and "natural" medicines(that includes medical marijuana ).BUT thats just me
You might not say that if you were in my position.

Perhaps you should find out why the doctor sent you that letter.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..