Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2012, 15:21   #76
I am Banned

Re: vaccine shot

i got told Black Seed Oil is good around 'vaccine time' (never tried it tho)
Chris SUI JURIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 09-10-2012, 15:29   #77
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

I have no problem with anyone that wishes to take a different route to so called conventional medicine until they try to encourage others to join them, or even worse discourage others from using them with crackpot theories.
Perhaps Susie had 40 years of doctor free life because she was vaccinated?
Without them she, I and many others may not be here today? Feel free to prove me wrong, don't use them, live long and prosper, if you can.
I'm happy whenever my Doctor recommends something to think for myself but take his advice because he studied his trade.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 15:32   #78
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelly baby View Post
Am I missing something here? What do you mean by 'useless eater'?
It is a term attributed to Adolf Hitler and Donald Rumsfeld when they were espousing the benefits of reducing world population.

Useless eater = non productive consumer
MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 15:45   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
It is a term attributed to Adolf Hitler and Donald Rumsfeld when they were espousing the benefits of reducing world population.

Perhaps the Tories should start using that phrase!!!
Alan Varrechia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 15:58   #80
JFT96

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post

Which in turn is often used by Conspiracy Theorists, on their own websites, YouTube videos etc. There is no written proof either said those words.
It is also attributed to Henry Kissinger.

Of course Adolf Hitlers plans for 'the Final Solution of the Jewish Question', laid out at the Wanasee Conference chaired by Reinhard Heydrich are quite famous. But the words Useless Eater were never mentioned. Hitlers plans were sheer prejudice towards the Jews.

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 16:08   #81
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
I have no problem with anyone that wishes to take a different route to so called conventional medicine until they try to encourage others to join them, or even worse discourage others from using them with crackpot theories.
Perhaps Susie had 40 years of doctor free life because she was vaccinated?
Without them she, I and many others may not be here today? Feel free to prove me wrong, don't use them, live long and prosper, if you can.
I'm happy whenever my Doctor recommends something to think for myself but take his advice because he studied his trade.
your going to love this bit then less

theres a theory were immune from flu and that Flu symptoms are exactly the same as acidosis. a virus can turn into a bacterium, a bacterium into a fungus and back again, It’s called polymorphism and it is inspired by changes in pH.
As opposed to monomorphism, which is related to Pasteur’s Germ Theory, which even he admitted was wrong (and modern medicine is all but based on)
Bottom line: Interier terrain creates the conditions you’re feeling, not some external force.
And finally, a virus cannot survive in an PH environment, so goodbye old acidosis terrain, start eating real food lol
Old 09-10-2012, 16:47   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris SUI JURIS View Post
your going to love this bit then less

theres a theory were immune from flu and that Flu symptoms are exactly the same as acidosis. a virus can turn into a bacterium, a bacterium into a fungus and back again, It’s called polymorphism and it is inspired by changes in pH.
As opposed to monomorphism, which is related to Pasteur’s Germ Theory, which even he admitted was wrong (and modern medicine is all but based on)
Bottom line: Interier terrain creates the conditions you’re feeling, not some external force.
And finally, a virus cannot survive in an PH environment, so goodbye old acidosis terrain, start eating real food lol
No I don't love it, but if you want to believe, then go ahead believe, just stop using your doubt's plus conspiracy to kill the innocent, you know who I mean? Those that would have used a vaccine and been protected except you intervened.
I had an in law into all the phony stuff until when 8 months pregnant with her third child her other two got chicken pox. Do you know what that can do to an unborn child? Such a 'U' turn, save my baby wasn't in it does she vaccinate against anything else now? Too right she does, living on a prayer isn't something you do with children, nor is it something you should do with yourself.
Precaution prevents many deaths, Where is Smallpox now?
Now go away, if you can take mag's with you, your way leads far sooner to plague.
Old 09-10-2012, 17:16   #83
I am Banned

Quote:
No I don't love it, but if you want to believe, then go ahead believe, just stop using your doubt's plus conspiracy to kill the innocent, you know who I mean? Those that would have used a vaccine and been protected except you intervened.
I had an in law into all the phony stuff until when 8 months pregnant with her third child her other two got chicken pox. Do you know what that can do to an unborn child? Such a 'U' turn, save my baby wasn't in it does she vaccinate against anything else now? Too right she does, living on a prayer isn't something you do with children, nor is it something you should do with yourself.
Precaution prevents many deaths, Where is Smallpox now?
Now go away, if you can take mag's with you, your way leads far sooner to plague.
i'm only putting this info (or phony stuff as you call it) out there because i think folk should see both sides of the coin. im not trying to inFLUence any1.i'll stick with strong herbal supplements lol and if you don't like the thread maybe you should go away
Old 09-10-2012, 17:17   #84
Senior Member+

I have the flu jab even though i am only 42 , i have only had it twice though since i "died " on the treadmill in Blackburn hospital testing to see if my heart had been damaged through sport and it had. I collapsed and my heart stopped , if i had been anywhere else when it happened, and the docs said it could have happened at anytime under strain i would have been dead.One op later stent fitted for a collapsed artery and she's running like a clock .I have the jab because i dont want to risk the strain on my body if i dont have it , and get the flu. And so far so good.
Old 09-10-2012, 17:23   #85

Quote:
i'm only putting this info (or phony stuff as you call it) out there because i think folk should see both sides of the coin. im not trying to inFLUence any1.i'll stick with strong herbal supplements lol and if you don't like the thread maybe you should go away
No need for you to put any info on, anyone with doubts can find the sites Mags puts on themselves, (so far you haven't really put 'owt on, you've used her).
After all, they need a computer to read your crass, they can find the real truth without your interference. To those folk with real doubts, I say bless continue, to panic mongers like you I say, shame, shame, shame!
Old 09-10-2012, 17:41   #86
I am Banned

Quote:
No need for you to put any info on, anyone with doubts can find the sites Mags puts on themselves, (so far you haven't really put 'owt on, you've used her).
After all, they need a computer to read your crass, they can find the real truth without your interference. To those folk with real doubts, I say bless continue, to panic mongers like you I say, shame, shame, shame!
i encourage folk to study for themselves then make there own choices an take there own chances.you seem uptight happen you should see if your Dr can recommend a jab
Old 09-10-2012, 17:49   #87
Resting In Peace

Quote:

i got told Black Seed Oil is good around 'vaccine time' (never tried it tho)
Please try and make some sense!
Old 09-10-2012, 17:51   #88
Resting In Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkinman221 View Post
I have the flu jab even though i am only 42 , i have only had it twice though since i "died " on the treadmill in Blackburn hospital testing to see if my heart had been damaged through sport and it had. I collapsed and my heart stopped , if i had been anywhere else when it happened, and the docs said it could have happened at anytime under strain i would have been dead.One op later stent fitted for a collapsed artery and she's running like a clock .I have the jab because i dont want to risk the strain on my body if i dont have it , and get the flu. And so far so good.
Wow Dave that's a bit of a bummer. Good job you were where you were!
Old 09-10-2012, 17:52   #89
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

yeh said yeh were in two minds about it in yer second post on yer thread, That to me seems to have been a blatant porky. simple as.
Old 09-10-2012, 18:17   #90
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie123 View Post
Wow Dave that's a bit of a bummer. Good job you were where you were!
Thats very true Sue, just what the doc said 3 years ago in February the swinging brick is still going. So i think i will take my chances with the jab.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..