Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree246Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-11-2015, 11:14   #316
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Paris Shootings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
You truly are a fool if you believe your own student debating society world view
Do not parallel him with our students, some of them are going to become Officers and leaders of men.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Why people are even conversing with this cretin is a source of amazement to me?
Yes, cretin IS a more accurate description, though I have met many cretins and they are all much more savvy than he will ever be.

Lets just call him special?
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 28-11-2015, 11:47   #317
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post

Lets just call him special?
how special exactly

its just that i have a special cup for my coffee that i dont want getting offended
cashman likes this.

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2016, 18:32   #318
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

So here we go again, another European city shocked & stunned after the followers of the "Religion of Peace" share their magnanimity amongst an innocent populace!

What will it take before Governments start to quit appeasing & actually take decisive & brutal (if necessary) measures to effectively eliminate the risk to their people?
Old 22-03-2016, 18:43   #319
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
So here we go again, another European city shocked & stunned after the followers of the "Religion of Peace" share their magnanimity amongst an innocent populace!

What will it take before Governments start to quit appeasing & actually take decisive & brutal (if necessary) measures to effectively eliminate the risk to their people?
This is exactly why the likes of Trump is gaining ground and the knobs are too dense to realize.
Old 22-03-2016, 18:52   #320
Beacon of light

There is just too much pussyfooting around(don't want to offend these sensitive people....so sensitive that they can behead those who do not follow their brand of religion)...no decisive action by any of the politicians in Europe....well, that is apart from Frau Merkel inviting potential terrorists into the heart of her country....and into Europe.
Expect more events like this one. It is inevitable.
dotti34 likes this.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2016, 18:57   #321
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
There is just too much pussyfooting around(don't want to offend these sensitive people....so sensitive that they can behead those who do not follow their brand of religion)...no decisive action by any of the politicians in Europe....well, that is apart from Frau Merkel inviting potential terrorists into the heart of her country....and into Europe.
Expect more events like this one. It is inevitable.
Thats the trouble Margaret, yeh say summat the clowns call yeh racist, Terrorists is the correct term fer em and these fools call em nicer things, they should be dealt with, with the compassion they display, simple as.
Old 22-03-2016, 19:05   #322
Beacon of light

Yes.....you are right. Especially about treating them with the compassion they show for others.
Haven't heard much in the way of condemnation from our own Muslim community either.
Mind you, I do not frequent social media so I could very well have missed it(!)
Old 22-03-2016, 19:26   #323
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
no decisive action by any of the politicians in Europe....well, that is apart from Frau Merkel
No Ma, that's not decisive, it's destructive is what she's about! The other week-end there were regional elections in three Counties, of course the idiots (similar to the UKs dogmatic ignoramuses) who still voted for her, her party & their policies, but in general there was a ground swell towards the AfD (Alternative for Deutschland).

Now the press & the self loathing, white hating, whining leftists would have you believe the AfD, are all Nazi's & Fascists (now why does that sound familiar) hell bent on turning Germany back to the days of the "Reich".

Seems to be par for the course really, if you're concerned about your borders, state of the nation, unhindered immigration & the gradual erosion of your culture & history you're just a little "Apply nation of choice here". And should be shouted down & publicly flogged for even thinking such as it doesn't suit the lefts fluffy pink land of unicorns, genderlessness & equality!
Old 22-03-2016, 19:35   #324
Beacon of light

Well, it was decisive...it was also very poorly thought out and as such is most definitely destructive......but it was not done for humanitarian reasons as we would be coerced into believing. It was done so that she could look good on the world stage.......she doesn't look so crash hot right now....and still she is dumb enough not to admit she made a major error of judgement.
Any fool with half a brain and only one working neurone could see that this action would lead to trouble....but not her.
dotti34 and DaveinGermany like this.
Old 22-03-2016, 19:37   #325

Quote:
as it doesn't suit the lefts fluffy pink land of unicorns, genderlessness & equality!
Was with you all the way and ready to call for you to take control until your foolish addition of equality to the equation.
They don't want you or I or even the terrorists to be their equal, they, (whomsoever these idiots are), have no equals, they are above us all and will convince any inferior group (which is everyone) to fight amongst themselves just to prove it.
Old 22-03-2016, 19:49   #326
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

It was also to top up Germanies population numbers (It's done that right enough! ). Folk are getting older, retiring & costing the state large lumps of ackkers, so a new younger generation of workers was required & would you believe it? It just so happens there's all these young arab Doctors, Dentists, Engineers & a multitude of other skilled bodies just gagging to get the Germany to enrich the Country with the benefit of their skills!

Yeah right! From the "official figures" (fantasy figures more like)of 1.2 Million enrichers that have arrived at least 2 thirds of them aren't even basically literate, way to go Ange!

EU Migrant Crisis 2015: Germany Could Spend Billions On Refugee Care And Integration, Labor Minister Says

Forgot to add, that at some point they'll be running round shouting "Ich bin ein Berliner!! Ali Snackbar in shallots!" clutching a German (European) Passport .... and guess where they'll be turning up next?

Last edited by DaveinGermany; 22-03-2016 at 19:54.
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2016, 19:51   #327
Beacon of light

Yes, spot on Less.
Divide, instill fear and then you can rule in whatever way you want, to your hearts content.
a fearful population is easy to control.
Old 22-03-2016, 19:57   #328

Well, if German officials are trained to the same standard as our officials, most likely they won't be literate enough to decide who is or isn't literate, so perhaps as many as three thirds of this 1.2 million aren't literate and with the risk of exaggeration maybe more than three thirds?
Old 22-03-2016, 20:03   #329
Beacon of light

Maybe the German calculations are based on the same formula that decreed the 95% of people in Hyndburn couldn't care less about the EU and anyway we are all far to dumb to understand what any of it means.....it was 95% wasn't it?...after all I want to be as accurate as I can.
Less, cashman and DaveinGermany like this.
Old 22-03-2016, 20:29   #330

I would like to say you are 100% correct with your 95% but I live in Hyndburn so the by laws only allow me to say you are 95% correct, however I'm over 95% certain that you don't care anyway.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..