Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree77Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-02-2015, 18:15   #136
Senior Member+

Re: Cannabis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accyexplorer View Post
You couldn't wait to PM me and tell me personal info about a certain member (whoops there I go again).....

....as for the forum rules,there is a simple solution...Don't break them
You just broke one!
Gordon Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 17-02-2015, 18:27   #137
God Member

Quote:
Bit hypocritical calling me a grass, don't you think?
You couldn't wait to PM me and tell me personal info about a certain member (whoops there I go again).....

ok if its about me then yes mine is quite big but iv seen bigger ones in black and i dont wash it as often as i should..

but thats enough gossip about my car

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2015, 18:59   #138
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:

I suppose its hard to be clever when yer dumb.
Less likes this.
Old 17-02-2015, 19:56   #139
I am Banned

Quote:

Clutching at straws there our little bottom burper...n.b. The link to grass again. To paraphrase Stevie Smiths wonderful words " You are not waving but drowning"
DtheP47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2015, 21:12   #140
Senior Member+

Quote:
:
Dude seriously bad!!!!
Old 17-02-2015, 21:18   #141
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
Dude seriously bad!!!!
Yeh aint surprised are yeh?
Old 17-02-2015, 23:51   #142
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
'Why is this dick head always bringing the worst example, (i.e. himself)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DtheP47 View Post
Oh the irony….. a thread on cannabis aka “grass” and you threatening to grass Less up.Your mind farts get more febrile and desperate day by day
Quote:
Originally Posted by DtheP47 View Post
Clutching at straws there our little bottom burper...n.b. The link to grass again.
Relax (have a joint) image.jpg

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb

Last edited by Accyexplorer; 17-02-2015 at 23:53.
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2015, 03:38   #143
Senior Member+

Just seen this interesting article (for those who are interested). Skunk's psychosis link is only half the cannabis story - health - 16 February 2015 - New Scientist

password--Accyweb
Old 18-02-2015, 16:25   #144
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
I like a herbal cig from time to time,it has many positive medicinal effects as well as being a fun for recreational purposes (imo).

....Then again, Perhaps I'm just in denial and I don't want to hear the truth.
Really? A herbal ciggie, an old school friends Mum used to smoke them as I recall & they smelt like a garden bonfire. Or is that just a euphemism for a little "Mary Jane"? Either way, it's not the smartest comment to make on the T'interweb, in fact, it's somewhat foolish really.

As to denial, anyone with an "addiction" to a substance of their choice that goes to extremes usually does tend to deny the inherent damage being caused by their "recreational usage". Whether that substance be booze, normal smokes, tabs & powders or illicit herbage it will have an effect on the individual, their families & those around them.

Now, if you can happily look yourself in the mirror & say that it's fine that your family & friends may be suffering due to your disregard of the consequences from your habit then you really are one sorry individual!
Old 18-02-2015, 16:32   #145
God Member

i once tried to give up smoking by buying herbal ciggarettes from the health and herb stall in accy market

they were only 50p for 20 but there was a reason for that lol

i had to smoke 10 benson and hedges in a row to get the taste of them out of my gob so in effect they cause dme to smoke more

thankfully theres vaping now
Restless and Accyexplorer like this.

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2015, 16:50   #146
Senior Member+

"Herbal cig" is a euphemism for a cannabis laced cigarette,I too recall someone smoking a proper herbal ciggie and your descrpition is very accurate

I don't want to promote the use of 'any' drugs but I see folk that drink (and boast) as taking a moral high ground because of the legality of alcohol.

In your opinion,Does the legality of the drug that could cause psychosis matter? Take caffeine,nicotine etc would you feel that they should be criminalised if they were proven to cause psychosis?

For the record,I have no problem looking in the mirror,,I don't see myself as having a addition to cannabis,I control the cannabis not the other way around.

password--Accyweb

Last edited by Accyexplorer; 18-02-2015 at 16:53.
Old 18-02-2015, 17:13   #147
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
In your opinion,Does the legality of the drug that could cause psychosis matter?
My opinion is irrelevant, the ruling powers & laws of the particular land decree what is or isn't admissible. Here in Germany there's zero tolerance on weed, yet an hour away over the border in Holland there are numerous "Coffee shops" where if I so wished I could partake of & purchase weed for my own use without worries, yet if I returned to Germany with only a couple of joints bought legally in Holland the GCP (German civil police) would nail my arse to the nearest wall.

UK has its rules & laws for a reason, whatever they may be or how they're applied is down to the enforcement agencies as directed by the law makers of & at the time. It really is that simple, regardless whether you, I or anyone else agrees or disagrees.
DtheP47 likes this.
Old 18-02-2015, 17:43   #148
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Complete waste of time Dave, Trying to explain to him, First the capability to understand,he has to master.
Eric likes this.
Old 18-02-2015, 17:50   #149
Senior Member+

Cannabis grown here in the uk is now hybridised, grown under false lighting and fed with God knows what chems leading to THC levels being very high.With such high levels of THC there are going to be 'some' that have a bad mental reaction.
If it was decriminalised these levels could be regulated in a similar fashion to the way alcohol levels are.You could choose which strength you wanted and you wouldn't necessarily have to start off on the herbal equivalent of polish white spirits.
its hard for me to present a unbiased opinion on the interweb due to my personal experience with cannabis but I believe prohibition is part of the problem.

What I will say is,if anyone feels they are suffering from any adverse effects of cannabis and they are feeling the need to get rid of their cannabis...feel free to PM me and I'll releave them of their problem.

password--Accyweb

Last edited by Accyexplorer; 18-02-2015 at 17:53.
Old 18-02-2015, 17:56   #150
Senior Member+

Quote:
,I control the cannabis not the other way around.
'' Well, he would say that, wouldn't he?''.
Less and Eric like this.
Gordon Booth is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..