Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree77Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2015, 09:00   #226
I am Banned

Re: Cannabis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accyexplorer View Post
I didn't even know my parents were from the Republic of Congo
You sat on your booster seat checking with a tape measure has given me the Heebie Jeebies AccyX
DtheP47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 05-03-2015, 09:10   #227
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by DtheP47 View Post
You sat on your booster seat checking with a tape measure has given me the Heebie Jeebies AccyX
where do i start measuring from?

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb

Last edited by Accyexplorer; 05-03-2015 at 09:18.
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 09:36   #228
I am Banned

Quote:
where do i start measuring from?
Brazzaville maybe ?
Boeing Guy, Eric and Accyexplorer like this.
DtheP47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 16:54   #229
Senior Member+

Quote:
While I agree it may be hard to get the weaker (sativa) grass type cannabis in today's market,I disagree with your "As skunk is forced to grow faster some of the chemicals that cause well being are less, than the chemicals that cause psychosis which are more" comment.
It would be just as easy for the 'hash in the attic' growers to grow the weaker sativa strains as apposed to the 'indica' strains that produce bigger crops and have bigger cash earning potential.

Hmmm, sounds like justification as M would say.
You could also say,while most drugs can be taken in limited quantities, with no adverse effects, the cumulative use of most have the ability to be particularly harmful with skunk being near the top of the list....and that's the reason it's illegal.
The program confirmed what I said. Albeit more clearly...

I didn't know Sativa was proper cannabis?
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 05:16   #230
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
The program confirmed what I said. Albeit more clearly...

I didn't know Sativa was proper cannabis?
What do you class as "proper cannabis"?

To my knowledge there are two forms of cannabis (sativa and indica) sativia's usually produce more CBD one of the two principal components of cannabis giving a euphoric high.....were as indica strains produce more yield and more of the (mind altering) THC component.

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2015, 16:52   #231
Senior Member+

Quote:
What do you class as "proper cannabis"?

To my knowledge there are two forms of cannabis (sativa and indica) sativia's usually produce more CBD one of the two principal components of cannabis giving a euphoric high.....were as indica strains produce more yield and more of the (mind altering) THC component.
What is the legal high with similar name?
Old 17-03-2015, 21:17   #232
Senior Member+

Preferably it wont be discussed here due to the "legality" of it. Absolutely disgusting that kids might read about it and think its ok to do because its "legal" nevermind the fact these legal highs are far worse, and in some cases very dangerous
dotti34 likes this.
Old 18-03-2015, 16:34   #233
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
Preferably it wont be discussed here due to the "legality" of it. Absolutely disgusting that kids might read about it and think its ok to do because its "legal" nevermind the fact these legal highs are far worse, and in some cases very dangerous

all the legal high drugs are dangerous they are not regulated and even the people who sell them dont know whats in them

government needs to act better and faster to these so called legal highs and start dishing out long prison sentences and fines big enough to put people selling them out fo buisness for good

these so called legal highs can kill on their first use yet shops in our town center could sell them
kestrelx and Restless like this.

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2015, 21:47   #234
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post

government needs to act better and faster to these so called legal highs and start dishing out long prison sentences and fines big enough to put people selling them out fo buisness for good
But this has never worked before ... and it won't work in the future. There has to be another way. Wars on drugs don't work.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2015, 23:49   #235
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
But this has never worked before ... and it won't work in the future. There has to be another way. Wars on drugs don't work.
as of yet i am unaware of newsagents and various other retail shops openly selling cocaine to children with the governemts blessing which is what is happening with these new so called legal highs

wars on drugs would work if appropiate action was taken towards dealers and supplyers

stop pussy footing around and give them life in prison.They ruin hundreds of lives so make the punishment fit the crime

if that dosnt work get harsher and harsher until it does

its just apitty we dont have one of those electric chairs made for bad people

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Old 19-03-2015, 05:19   #236
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
wars on drugs would work if appropiate action was taken towards dealers and supplyers
Ensure they took/injected/snorted/smoked the entirety of the shiite they're peddling themselves in one hit seems like appropriate action to me! They could then fully enjoy the benefits of their offerings themselves .... for an extremely short period to be sure, but with no long term cost to the tax payer.
accyman and westendlass like this.
Old 19-03-2015, 15:02   #237
God Member

oddly enough dave thats the course of tretament i would give drug addicts

one final ride of their pathetic lives

looks like we have found an all in one treatment for addicts and dealers

probbably seems harsh to some ?

they can get back to me when an elderly member of their family has their life changed for the worse because some idiot chose to take up drugs and made their problem everyone elses problem

Last edited by accyman; 19-03-2015 at 15:06.
Old 19-03-2015, 17:48   #238
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:

they can get back to me when a member of their family has their life changed for the worse because some idiot chose to take up drugs and made their problem everyone elses problem
Know the sentiment brother, know the sentiment.
accyman likes this.
Old 21-03-2015, 14:59   #239
Senior Member+

Quote:
oddly enough dave thats the course of tretament i would give drug addicts

one final ride of their pathetic lives

looks like we have found an all in one treatment for addicts and dealers

they can get back to me when an elderly member of their family has their life changed for the worse because some idiot chose to take up drugs and made their problem everyone elses problem
A GP once informed me that he used to take magic mushrooms when he was at medical school.
Old 21-03-2015, 16:05   #240
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
A GP once informed me that he used to take magic mushrooms when he was at medical school.
to be honest with the hours doctors are supposed to work especially hospital doctors it wouldnt suprise me if some took anphetamines

in mo prude iv tried resin when at a party and got boulder burns on my t-shirt and it tatsted crap and had no effect worthy of mention and iv tried bud canbis is amsterdam which did have a very profound effect that im in no hurry to re experience

my point is a lot of people have experimented with illigal substances or tried the occassional spliff but what a lot of people dont do is take it to extreem , become addicted , steal from anyone including vulnerable people and then expect the world to feel sorry for them and fix them

people know what these drugs can do and lead to its not the 80's when information was scarce its 2015 and anybody that hasnt had tehir head up their arse for the past few decades is fully aware that cocaine etc is not a good thing and there is no excuse for taking them up..even if your a little glum coz your bird left you

i say just the same about smoking theres no excuse for people who start smoking these days the information and proof is out there.The days when tobbacco was thought to be benificial are long gone and teh truth is now known so anyone starting smoking with todays facts and proof is basically a moron..

but alas we live in a society where people can knowingly and deliberatly screw their lives up and we constantly wipe their arses for them and pick up the peices for them yet the same soft arse society dosnt recognise the pain and plight of the TRUE victims these people leave behind

ps:

magic mushrooms grow in my garden .. i dont like mushrooms even if they are on the 5 a day list but the lawn mower seems to be ok with them

Last edited by accyman; 21-03-2015 at 16:09.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..