Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree77Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-02-2015, 15:43   #196
Senior Member+

Re: Cannabis

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
Wrong - I can't say why
Quote:
ps - the sun wasn't stronger 30 years ago that I know of
Quote:

This just adds to my statement that cannabis is naturally growable in UK.
Hey, MargaretR, you're going to a lot of trouble to cover your tracks here!

'Methinks thou protesteth over-much'.

It's no good, you keep letting little bits of your past slip out.
Gordon Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 27-02-2015, 15:58   #197
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Booth View Post
Hey, MargaretR, you're going to a lot of trouble to cover your tracks here!

'Methinks thou protesteth over-much'.

It's no good, you keep letting little bits of your past slip out.
I have plenty to remember

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 02:53   #198

Have just read through most of this thread, or should I say the latest postings to it, and I must admit that I found some postings to be a bit pathetic, especially the ones that boast about the use of drugs – like it’s a ‘big’ thing to do. Did you really think that we needed to know either about your habits or your perceived knowledge of this subject, AccyX?

While I agree it is a subject worth debating I think that if a person is into drugs then no amount of arguments against them would make that person think other than that they pose no harm to his/her health. On the other hand…..

Again AccyX – your remarks that ‘I control the cannabis not the other way around’ makes me think of the alcoholic who says ‘I can stop drinking any time I like’ or the smoker (of nicotine) who says the same re smoking cigarettes. Bulldust! Absolute denial of the fact….

…and, finally, AccyX I just hope that before you set out to take photos from dangerous vantage places you refrain from indulging in the stuff that you say does not control you.
DaveinGermany likes this.
dotti34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 11:53   #199
Senior Member+

Even worse AccyX if you're going to take photos from dangerous vantage places, please refrain from indulging in alcohol. IMHO you're most likely to injure yourself that way
Old 01-03-2015, 15:15   #200
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotti34 View Post
Have just read through most of this thread, or should I say the latest postings to it, and I must admit that I found some postings to be a bit pathetic, especially the ones that boast about the use of drugs – like it’s a ‘big’ thing to do. Did you really think that we needed to know either about your habits or your perceived knowledge of this subject, AccyX?

While I agree it is a subject worth debating I think that if a person is into drugs then no amount of arguments against them would make that person think other than that they pose no harm to his/her health. On the other hand…..

Again AccyX – your remarks that ‘I control the cannabis not the other way around’ makes me think of the alcoholic who says ‘I can stop drinking any time I like’ or the smoker (of nicotine) who says the same re smoking cigarettes. Bulldust! Absolute denial of the fact….

…and, finally, AccyX I just hope that before you set out to take photos from dangerous vantage places you refrain from indulging in the stuff that you say does not control you.
I'm not advocating (or "boasting") about the use of drugs,well i wasn't trying to....in short, Cannabis 'can' cause some elements of 'dysfunction' in the brains of 'some' folk but Cannabis also has a host of other benefits and it's only Big Pharma (and perhaps the issues with profiting from it) that prevent Cannabis from being taken more seriously.

What i want to know is...,Will the folk who are so quick to jump on me for my "habits" be as quick to jump on those folk like Less ,for example, who have openly admitted on numerous posts (a form of boasting) to drinking Alcohol?
If you (or any other member) wish not to see my "perceived knowledge" on this (or other) subject i believe there is a ignore/block function....

…and, finally, I thank you for your concern about my health and well being,I can assure you my photo's are taken with safety in mind (and not a half baked or alcohol fueled mind either)

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 15:33   #201
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

I would jump on Less if he acted in anyway as irresponsible as you do when you post about folk you know nothing about.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 16:24   #202
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accyexplorer View Post
I'm not advocating (or "boasting") about the use of drugs,well i wasn't trying to....in short, Cannabis 'can' cause some elements of 'dysfunction' in the brains of 'some' folk but Cannabis also has a host of other benefits
Aye, of course it does

Marihuanaanbauer flüchtet mit Sprung aus dem Fenster

(Translation)

Marijuana grower escapes by jumping out the window

Friday the 13th really was a bad day for the 47 year old

After a house search the police found 28 cannabis plants & 30 grams of marijuana.

After tip offs & investigation, the Police of Poing had suspicions about the man from Forstinning growing illegal cannabis. As the Police turned up on Friday with a warrant to search his house, the 47 year old refused to open the door so the Police forced an entry.

At this point the cannabis grower jumped out of the window of his first floor flat (approx 3 mtrs above ground) & ran off. He removed his red T-shirt to avoid identification by the Police, without success. A few moments later, he was apprehended by the Police & arrested. The "Kripo" Erding are now investigating the case of illegal growing of cannabis plants.

The court case is the 19th of March & as the lads got previous & hasn't been attending his rehabilitation courses he'll more than likely be going down.

So these benefits then, he's lost his flat. looking at a jail stretch, has caused untold upset & aggravation to his family, who've tried to help him but he's now turning on them, he's made himself unemployable to any prospective employer, not that there's likely to be many as he hasn't managed to keep a job down his whole lousy 47 years .........

And all that, due to a poxy habit that you would have us believe is harmless!
Old 01-03-2015, 17:13   #203
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Aye, of course it does
And here's another benefit. Now that it is legal in Alaska, Sarah Palin might get into it ... and her ramblings will be even more hilarious. Come to think of it she can't get much weirder ... if she smoked enough of it, she might realize that a "600 lb. elephant" isn't all that big. Hardly more than a newborn.

Oh, and "skunk" doesn't really smell like a skunk. Anyone who has ever smelled a skunk, driven over one, or been sprayed will agree with me.

Thank god ... yes, Kevin, occasionally I do ... I live in a country where we don't get too intense about mickey mouse shiite like weed. Or too intense about anything except hockey. By the way, the Medicine Hat Tigers are having a decent season, third in the WHL; and they have enough points to put them in the playoffs.
DaveinGermany likes this.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 17:19   #204
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
I would jump on Less if he acted in anyway as irresponsible as you do when you post about folk you know nothing about.
I know enough about the effects of alcohol to know some folk act like Richards with their heads up their own backsides when intoxicated:-
http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f...own-49212.html

password--Accyweb

Last edited by Accyexplorer; 01-03-2015 at 17:22.
Old 01-03-2015, 18:33   #205

Quote:
I know enough about the effects of alcohol to know some folk act like Richards with their heads up their own backsides when intoxicated:-
http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f...own-49212.html
Yes a bit of Tomfoolery hardly anything to be concerned with compared to your daily input?
Old 01-03-2015, 20:01   #206

Quote:
Yes a bit of Tomfoolery hardly anything to be concerned with compared to your daily input?
Ah, the good old days, when folk could extract the pee without DH's like you interfering, 6 pages of calling and yet not calling each other names, then folk like you with no sense of humour or computer skills were allowed to use the web.

Bring back DOS or window's 95, guaranteed you could never have worked them out!

Liked: 874 times

Nah, back then you would have done what you do now, complain because life passes your brain cell by.

Last edited by Less; 01-03-2015 at 20:03.
Old 02-03-2015, 20:08   #207

Hmmm, you haven't answered, is this because you have no answer? I can't imagine that to be the case, even though you have been on site for quite some time, could it be that at last you are actually THINKING, instead of just replying? I do hope so.
Old 03-03-2015, 12:53   #208
Senior Member+

Quote:
Hmmm, you haven't answered, is this because you have no answer? I can't imagine that to be the case, even though you have been on site for quite some time, could it be that at last you are actually THINKING, instead of just replying? I do hope so.
We can all live in hope

Sorry L, I've been a little busy,what with the latest Beano edition and watching life pass me by I simply couldn't find the time to reply.

Let's try keep on topic and refrain from bickering about input into the site,You was using that old hocus pocus in the good old days,i can only assume you've no real interest in the topic and are trying to stir the pot?

Now,the point I was trying to make is, getting stoned and reading the Beano,generally watching life pass by (the things you imagine I do) is much more preferable IMO to going the local pub,getting blitzed,verbally abusing taxi drivers and folk in general then waking up under a blanket of vomit wearing nothing but your own shame....but hey,you carry on peeing your life against the wall and I'll carry on being a responsible cannabis user.

password--Accyweb

Last edited by Accyexplorer; 03-03-2015 at 12:56.
Old 03-03-2015, 15:15   #209
JFT96

Quote:
I'm not advocating (or "boasting") about the use of drugs,well i wasn't trying to....in short, Cannabis 'can' cause some elements of 'dysfunction' in the brains of 'some' folk but Cannabis also has a host of other benefits and it's only Big Pharma (and perhaps the issues with profiting from it) that prevent Cannabis from being taken more seriously.

What i want to know is...,Will the folk who are so quick to jump on me for my "habits" be as quick to jump on those folk like Less ,for example, who have openly admitted on numerous posts (a form of boasting) to drinking Alcohol?
If you (or any other member) wish not to see my "perceived knowledge" on this (or other) subject i believe there is a ignore/block function....

…and, finally, I thank you for your concern about my health and well being,I can assure you my photo's are taken with safety in mind (and not a half baked or alcohol fueled mind either)
So I take it then, by your 'Perceived Knowledge' you are a pharmacist? Or a Biomedical Scientist? or at least have some Medical training? after all you are telling us all that we are wrong and you're right.

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 15:32   #210
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing Guy View Post
So I take it then, by your 'Perceived Knowledge' you are a pharmacist? Or a Biomedical Scientist? or at least have some Medical training? after all you are telling us all that we are wrong and you're right.
No,what I'm am telling you is, cannabis effects different folk in different ways and you don't need a degree in chemistry or medicine to know that....

....Come to think of it,folk did attribute the nickname Dr greenthumb to me in my younger years...Hmmm

password--Accyweb

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..