Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2012, 07:31   #106
JFT96

Re: Liverpool.. the road to the title 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by carpon View Post
What a totally stupid comment, which only goes to highlight what a clown you are..

A truly tasteless and offensive remark. Shows that you really don't have much between you're ears..

Get a life, you sad clown
Thanks for that mate.

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 12-02-2012, 09:44   #107
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by carpon View Post
What a totally stupid comment, which only goes to highlight what a clown you are..

A truly tasteless and offensive remark. Shows that you really don't have much between you're ears..

Get a life, you sad clown
You only just realised that, some of us have known that for years, that's why I no longer read the crap he puts on here in a drunken stupor
Old 12-02-2012, 09:50   #108
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
On a side note ..was the king kenny the manager when you lot killed all those people at Heysel.?
Withdraw that remark, please.

I turned to this thread with interest to read people's views on the behaviour of Messrs Suarez, Evra and Dalgleish yesterday.

All I got was schoolboy garbage like the above!

Last edited by gynn; 12-02-2012 at 09:53.
gynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:44   #109
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by gynn View Post
Withdraw that remark, please.

I turned to this thread with interest to read people's views on the behaviour of Messrs Suarez, Evra and Dalgleish yesterday.

All I got was schoolboy garbage like the above!
Withdraw the remark, the mods should remove the jerk altogether, no matter what goes on on the field, those comments are not acceptable on any forum, the man is a disgrace, and has no part to play amongst descent sober people
Old 12-02-2012, 15:10   #110
Senior Member+

I don't agree with that Mancie, I think that at both Heysel & Sheffield the authorities, both ground and police, were to blame.
As for yesterday, well I see that Suarez has at last apologised for that incident, a pity that KK hasn't apologised for his after match comments - taking after Arsene "I didn't see that" Wenger.
Isn't it time that they admitted they were wrong - they did have the opportunity to challenge the ban but didn't, so what does that say? Let us have closure and then get on with the football.
I did think it was a good game but I admit my bias, enjoyed Spurs win as well - maybe they will be the closest challengers to United - and even Rovers won well.
I think BG meant that the scousers would be pushing for a Europa Cup place next year, certainly don't think that they will be aiming for the Champion's League
Old 12-02-2012, 16:24   #111
JFT96

Well said Barrie, glad to hear your comments, I could not agree more.
I see Kenny now has apologised for his behaviour as well.
It is time to draw a line below these sad incidents.
Well I still feel that we can make the Champions League next year, only 4 points in it at the moment.
Seems city just wanted to throw it away today, supprised by that

Old 12-02-2012, 17:47   #112
JFT96

Although, they did get the result, are you still sure Spurs are your closest challengers?
I would have thought you are City's closest challenge

Old 12-02-2012, 23:01   #113
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing Guy View Post
Although, they did get the result, are you still sure Spurs are your closest challengers?
I would have thought you are City's closest challenge
Shhh B.G. yeh aint to mention that word to a plastic manc.
Old 13-02-2012, 06:04   #114
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
As for yesterday, well I see that Suarez has at last apologised for that incident,
Quote:
I see Kenny now has apologised for his behaviour as well.
BBC Sport - Luis Suarez and Kenny Dalglish apologise after US owners intervene over handshake row

It seems they only apologised after the American owners intervened. No doubt they saw Suarez and Dalgleish's behaviour as harmful to their money making machine.
Old 13-02-2012, 06:35   #115
JFT96

Yeah, well they are a business, just like the Theatre of Merchandise, just down the A580

Old 13-02-2012, 07:20   #116
Senior Member+

Quote:
Yeah, well they are a business, just like the Theatre of Merchandise, just down the A580
Football is now populated by owners who have no interest in the traditions or history of the game, and are only there to make a quick buck.

Like the Fenway group at Liverpool, the Glaziers at United or those incredibly dodgy looking characters now running Blackburn Rovers.
Old 13-02-2012, 07:20   #117
Senior Member+

Quote:
Football is now populated by owners who have no interest in the traditions or history of the game, and are only there to make a quick buck.

Like the Fenway group at Liverpool, the Glaziers at United or those incredibly dodgy looking characters now running Blackburn Rovers.
Old 13-02-2012, 08:10   #118
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by gynn View Post

That's spot on gynn, the only person who bought a football club with the intension of improving that club without making a profit was Jack Walker, Jack will be spinning in his grave seeing the crap now going on down at Ewood
Old 13-02-2012, 12:07   #119
JFT96

I am sure he is Jay, it's very sad what has happened to the game

Old 13-02-2012, 23:40   #120
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
You only just realised that, some of us have known that for years, that's why I no longer read the crap he puts on here in a drunken stupor
For someone who no longer reads my crap you always have alot to say.
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..