Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2012, 19:42   #91
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: Liverpool.. the road to the title 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing Guy View Post
now how many have mancy u won???
Er ..... let me see now ..... could it be ? Is it ? I know ........ less than us, yes, definitely less than us !

PS/ wouldn't normally pull folk about their spelling there BG, but it's spelt Manky U as in, proper manky

Last edited by DaveinGermany; 07-02-2012 at 19:46.
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 07-02-2012, 20:21   #92
JFT96

Thanks for the spell check Dave, I would not want the Manky's pointing that out, b@@@@y ipads!

So just let me get this, we have won FIVE, yes FIVE European Cups and they have .......three. Oh well this year I am sure they will win a fourth...oops!
Well there's always next year, but then we could well be there after our SIXTH

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 20:34   #93
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Aye BG, 5 (Five) it is.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg themscousers.jpg (33.3 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg perch.jpg (44.9 KB, 1 views)
Old 07-02-2012, 21:24   #94
God Member

Nuff said....

Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 21:40   #95
JFT96

Very good Mancie, very good.
Still only 1 in front though and it could well stay that way this year, judging by your pesky neighbours.
However, we have seen you twice this year and Drew once and Won the other. I am hoping for a repeat of March 2009, bring on saturday

Old 07-02-2012, 21:50   #96
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
One shot wonders and I seem to remember that JW spent a lot of money - just for one season of glory - no stamina or long term planning - not even short term
Still the only "Small Town" club to win it , n likely to remain so, Why is that i wonder? City clubs= Much bigger grounds/gates, so obviously less merchandising,less media coverage etc, n blatanly obvious how much scum have spent year after year after year,more than likely go down this time, but will still get around 20.000 "Real Fans" Scum "NEVER" had that many real uns.
Old 08-02-2012, 09:01   #97
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Thanks for the spell check Dave, I would not want the Manky's pointing that out, b@@@@y ipads!

So just let me get this, we have won FIVE, yes FIVE European Cups and they have .......three. Oh well this year I am sure they will win a fourth...oops!
Well there's always next year, but then we could well be there after our SIXTH
Am I right in thinking that 4 of Liverpool's 5 were actually won when the were champions not second like in the case of other clubs
Old 10-02-2012, 18:32   #98
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post

Wow what a great performance by the new signing at Anfield, Liverpools new formation 4 Paw 4
Update on the cat
Funny Cat Problem
Old 11-02-2012, 10:45   #99
Senior Member+

What has happened to the "fantastic" scouse support?
Deloitte Football Money League Revenue Table (does not include transfer dealings), shows Real & Barca in 1 & 2 with La Creme in 3rd place. No change in the top 7 places but Liverpool are in 9th, having been overtaken by Inter. Not on;y that but they have actually had a fall in revenue, the only clob in the top 12 to do so.
United - £331.4M Liverpool £183.6M suggests maybe that Liverpool support is waning?
Old 11-02-2012, 11:02   #100
JFT96

Seeing that Liverpool are one of the few clubs to release a new strip every two years, will cost a few quid. After all Man U do so every season? Maybe they should rip their supporters off just like la creme?

Old 11-02-2012, 15:59   #101
JFT96

Well you kept your title chances alive today, still at least it was not a walk in the park for you.
Personally I felt today's Suarez/Evra's incidents, by both players, before and after, Suarez refusing to shake Evra's hand pre match and Evra celebrating in front of Suarez post match should now be the end of it.

On a side note, I see that some Man U fans had a rather offensive Fanzine seized, featuring a Klu Klux Klan cut out mask. Seems that both teams have their share of idiots.
BBC News - Manchester United fanzine seized before Liverpool game

Old 11-02-2012, 22:15   #102
God Member

Quote:
Suarez refusing to shake Evra's hand pre match and Evra celebrating in front of Suarez post match should now be the end of it.

On a side note, I see that some Man U fans had a rather offensive Fanzine seized, featuring a Klu Klux Klan cut out mask. Seems that both teams have their share of idiots.
"on a side note" ...you've got some front mate, and I'll give you that.. Suarez should be deported back to whatever kak hole he came from...but then I reckon the scousers would appeal against it to the european court of human rights.
Old 11-02-2012, 22:26   #103
JFT96

Not front Mancie, I am better than that. What has been done is done. From what I saw today both were doing stupid things. Man U fans have also done stupid things, Liverpool fans have done stupid things.
There is no mileage in dragging up this subject, other than for petty gain. I will not get into further bickering on this.

Old 11-02-2012, 22:36   #104
God Member

Ok what's done is done..it's a pity "king kenny" don't see it the same way..he comes across like some guard at a death camp.."I will defend my player to the death"
On a side note ..was the king kenny the manager when you lot killed all those people at Heysel.?

Last edited by Mancie; 11-02-2012 at 22:39.
Old 12-02-2012, 02:13   #105
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
On a side note ..was the king kenny the manager when you lot killed all those people at Heysel.?
What a totally stupid comment, which only goes to highlight what a clown you are..

A truly tasteless and offensive remark. Shows that you really don't have much between you're ears..

Get a life, you sad clown

Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill.
carpon is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..