Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-01-2012, 23:48   #61
God Member

Re: Liverpool.. the road to the title 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing Guy View Post
Not bad.... I feel like saying tell me ma, put the champagne on ice, Dave, we might just be off to Wembley twice. It's great to King Kenny back
Not sure Glen Johnson is to keen on Liverpools new kit for the Carling Cup Final

Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 30-01-2012, 08:27   #62
JFT96

Very fetching......
On a serous note though, what's happening to la creme? Last year at this time they were top of the table.....
Not off to Wembley, out of the Champions League there's always next year, but on the bright side la creme are still in the Europa League a cup that la creme have still yet to win!! Would'nt it be ironic if la creme were to face their neighbours in the Final!

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2012, 08:33   #63
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Very fetching......
On a serous note though, what's happening to la creme? Last year at this time they were top of the table.....
Not off to Wembley, out of the Champions League there's always next year, but on the bright side la creme are still in the Europa League a cup that la creme have still yet to win!! Would'nt it be ironic if la creme were to face their neighbours in the Final!
Now that would be one match I would watch
Old 31-01-2012, 02:22   #64
God Member

Quote:
Very fetching......
Yeah very fetching BG

BBC Sport - Liverpool apologise after website video shows alleged racist gesture

Reckon you should get your own house in order rather than worry about United .. aye?
Old 31-01-2012, 07:53   #65
JFT96

I do believe this is a forum about football.
I did not bring up the racist arguments, you did.
I feel that it was done as a cheap shot, seeing that Manchester United Football Club have lost some of their glitter.
But then again, what would I expect Mancie, you do the same with every political thread you don't agree with.

If I were you,
I would worry about your own team, after all they way they are going they won't be getting ANY silverware this year

Old 31-01-2012, 08:16   #66
Resting in Peace

Quote:
I feel that it was done as a cheap shot, seeing that Manchester United Football Club have lost some of their glitter.
But then again, what would I expect Mancie, you do the same with every political thread you don't agree with.

If I were you,
I would worry about your own team, after all they way they are going they won't be getting ANY silverware this year
And every true footballk supporter will cheer at that one
Old 31-01-2012, 12:44   #67
JFT96

Even better.....
It's the first time in the Premier League era that Manchester United have been out of the Champions League and FA Cup by this stage of the season.
hahahaha

Old 31-01-2012, 13:52   #68
Senior Member+

Quote:
Even better.....
It's the first time in the Premier League era that Manchester United have been out of the Champions League and FA Cup by this stage of the season.
hahahaha
More than can be said about the scousers or are they going to put in a late spurt for the Premier League in season 2012/2013
Reports in this mornings paper that they are going to be investigated again for crowd problems - they do seem to have some real racist prats - on and off the field
Old 31-01-2012, 14:24   #69
JFT96

Glad to hear the team are to take action, there is no place in life for racism, unfortunately it will always happen, both on and off the pitch and in normal everyday life.
I would be careful knocking Liverpool after all Evra has been accused of racism as well

Patrice Evra video using n-word on YoutTube | Mail Online

unless of course Manchester United all live in a glass house........

No we will not win the league this year, but judging by Man U's recent form neither will they

Old 31-01-2012, 15:47   #70

'King' Kenny has got Liverpool back to the level they were at under Benitez. In the meantime Spurs and City have overtaken them. Looks like being another 20+ years before the title comes back to Anfield.

They just can't beat the lesser teams at home and have no consistency.
ToffeeGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2012, 15:56   #71
JFT96

in 12 months....not bad

Old 31-01-2012, 22:10   #72
God Member

Quote:

If I were you,
Fair do's it is a cheap shot.. as for me doing the same in other threads I don't agree with, I reckon that's like the kettle calling the pan black.
I don't worry about United not winning silverware in this or any season..seems to me you lot do the worrying.
Old 01-02-2012, 07:51   #73
JFT96

Oh I don't know about worrying, we won 3 nil last night without Gerrard or Suarez, still in two cups, the final of one. It will be nice to go back to Wembley it's been too long.
Four points off a champions league place next year. I'd say things are looking up.

Old 01-02-2012, 16:02   #74
JFT96

I missed out luv

Old 02-02-2012, 12:15   #75
Senior Member+

Quote:
Oh I don't know about worrying, we won 3 nil last night without Gerrard or Suarez, still in two cups, the final of one. It will be nice to go back to Wembley it's been too long.
Four points off a champions league place next year. I'd say things are looking up.
Yes the scousers do seem to be on a roll - of course it could still be a downhill one for them, but they did get 3 points closer to the top team, but nocloser to MUFC. Unfortunately they still need to win 6 more Premier League games than La Creme do - no chance.
Of course if they do get into the Champions league again there is always the chance that they will get all English clubs banned again with the numpties that support them

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..