Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-10-2011, 04:11   #46
God Member

Re: Liverpool.. the road to the title 2011

Well ain't been around posting much these days but would like to say pre-match I don't like scouse people... but they do have human rights .

Last edited by Mancie; 15-10-2011 at 04:16. Reason: bad stuff
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 15-10-2011, 18:18   #47
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

How very magnanimous of you Mancie, I suppose that was Manky U's reasoning today then ?
Old 23-10-2011, 22:10   #48
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Well City sure didn't show em no Human Rights today.
Old 24-10-2011, 10:01   #49
God Member

We can stand these once in 85yrs setbacks. Rovers fans should know, they suffer them almost weekly. I received a text this morning; The Manchester United helpline is now open on: 0161 616161.

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
yerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2011, 14:39   #50
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerself View Post
We can stand these once in 85yrs setbacks. Rovers fans should know, they suffer them almost weekly. I received a text this morning; The Manchester United helpline is now open on: 0161 616161.
so yeh forgot yer barren spell,which was nowhere near 85 yrs back? i sure aint.
Old 25-10-2011, 11:44   #51
Senior Member+

We certainly hit the rocks on Sunday - City played very well and we were absolute crap - but that had to happen sometime. Perhaps it is time for SAF to recognise that some players are past their sell-by date - Ferdinand, Evra, Fletcher & Anderson spring to mind. It will be interesting to see what team he puts out tonight and at the weekend. I do think it is a little premature to write La Creme off, there is every possibility that this will kick start them and some teams will suffer.
Mind you, it was a bad weekend all around, Rovers, Liverpool & Stanley (& Chelsea) didn't do much good.
I see the rumours are that Super Sven could be the next VFC manager - failed as England manager, Notts County and now Leicester City - on hell of a CV.
Old 25-10-2011, 12:03   #52
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Dont think people are writing the scum off Barrie.............more gloating cos they got what many think they deserve.
Old 25-10-2011, 14:26   #53

Bet Mancie is still crying into his jellied eels.
Alan Varrechia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2011, 18:49   #54
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Varrechia View Post
Bet Mancie is still crying into his jellied eels.
And winkles ...... Barsteward ! Another Shandy over here & make it a large un' ! (Sorry Mancie mate couldn't resist, but I didn't mention the hiding youse got by Manky C ........ Oops I just did didn't I ?)
Old 29-01-2012, 13:28   #55
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

So although the title may be a bit beyond our grasp (again), at least we're still plodding along in the direction of some Silverware. Not bad for the Big Man in his first proper season at the Pool.
Old 29-01-2012, 13:44   #56
JFT96

Not bad.... I feel like saying tell me ma, put the champagne on ice, Dave, we might just be off to Wembley twice. It's great to King Kenny back

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 17:31   #57
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing Guy View Post
Not bad.... I feel like saying tell me ma, put the champagne on ice, Dave, we might just be off to Wembley twice. It's great to King Kenny back
The thing is BG, Kenny likes rubbing Sir Alec's nose in the mud
Old 29-01-2012, 17:41   #58
JFT96

It's about time someone did. Shame utd are only one league title in front, a few years and we will deal with that.

Old 29-01-2012, 20:22   #59
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing Guy View Post
Shame utd are only one league title in front, a few years and we will deal with that.
.a few years?...reminds me of a song...."In the year 2525, if man is still alive"...
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 20:48   #60
JFT96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
.a few years?...reminds me of a song...."In the year 2525, if man is still alive"...
What......Man U might be out of debt????

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..