Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > DVD/TV/Film Discussion
Donate! Join Today

DVD/TV/Film Discussion If you sit in front of a screen and watch it, here's the place to discuss it.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-05-2009, 22:49   #136

Re: Britain's Got Talent

I'm pretty sure the young lad that went through tonight is on a children's TV programme that my lad watches.

If it his him then the show is an easy way for talent agents to pedal their wares in all honesty.
Old 26-05-2009, 23:58   #137
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by theprisoner View Post
I'm pretty sure the young lad that went through tonight is on a children's TV programme that my lad watches.

If it his him then the show is an easy way for talent agents to pedal their wares in all honesty.
Apparently he's done quite a bit of acting.

Shaheen Jafargholi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Though on this show he's being judged on his vocal talents.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2009, 00:05   #138
white rabbits

shame the ventriloquist didn't go through yesterday,,,,i really liked the singer and flower arranger,,well they were certainly different from all those dancing groups
Old 27-05-2009, 00:09   #139
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyclaret View Post
i really liked the singer and flower arranger
I think they'd have gone down better if she'd have been sat there, dressed as Britannia, and he'd made her shield out of flowers, presenting it to her at the end of their set. It would have made more sense of the connection between them.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2009, 00:37   #140
white rabbits

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
I think they'd have gone down better if she'd have been sat there, dressed as Britannia, and he'd made her shield out of flowers, presenting it to her at the end of their set. It would have made more sense of the connection between them.
ooh yes,,,nice one
Old 27-05-2009, 07:56   #141

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Apparently he's done quite a bit of acting.

Shaheen Jafargholi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Though on this show he's being judged on his vocal talents.
Thanks for link, I was near certain it was him. I've read this morning that the ventroloquist (Gareth Oliver) is touring with Brian Conley at the moment and already has an agent.

Some of the acts are hilarious to watch but sadly at the end of the day it isn't Britain's Got Talent, it's Who In Britain Can Make Simon Cowell More Money.
Old 27-05-2009, 10:24   #142
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by the prisoner View Post
Thanks for link, I was near certain it was him. I've read this morning that the ventriloquist (Gareth Oliver) is touring with Brian Conley at the moment and already has an agent.

Some of the acts are hilarious to watch but sadly at the end of the day it isn't Britain's Got Talent, it's Who In Britain Can Make Simon Cowell More Money.
Well one from last year didn't theprisoner Faral Smith refused to sign up for him
Old 27-05-2009, 14:05   #143
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by theprisoner View Post
Thanks for link, I was near certain it was him. I've read this morning that the ventroloquist (Gareth Oliver) is touring with Brian Conley at the moment and already has an agent.

Simon Cowell rarely picks anything other than singers, and as you say, it is because they make him the most money. I thought all the entrants were contracted to Cowell and co if they got past the audition stages though?
Old 27-05-2009, 14:45   #144
God Member

I always thought that if they got past the auditions then Cowell and the other two had first pickings.

Im shocked at the lad having done so much other stuff .

Last night I thought the young dancers should have gone through along with the ventrilliquist. Oh well how wrong can we be? lol.
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2009, 16:20   #145
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekgas View Post
Simon Cowell rarely picks anything other than singers, and as you say, it is because they make him the most money. I thought all the entrants were contracted to Cowell and co if they got past the audition stages though?
Think that was Pop Idol or whatever its called
Old 28-05-2009, 22:21   #146
Passed away 25-11-09

I thought the little lad who was "Mowgli" tonight was really good. Shame he didn't go through. I do hope the old fellah who's on Disability and break dancing gets "done", if only for his utter stupidity.

It appears that Susan Boyle has been getting a bit stroppy with the Press. I didn't see all the news report but I gather our Sue has been throwing a few undeleted expletives around in a car park and the Fuzz were called. Love it!
Old 29-05-2009, 19:35   #147
God Member

Funny how a dose of fame unsettles people. The kid who did mowgli was good, and a novelty, it escapes me how they keep saying they want 'variation' but choose the same categories to go through time and again.
Old 29-05-2009, 19:38   #148
Senior Member+

is amanda holden drunk tonight?? lol.. she is very jolly

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2009, 19:42   #149
God Member

Oy! Dont be dissin Amanda... shes awreet!
Old 29-05-2009, 19:45   #150
Senior Member+

she has scary fish lips

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..