Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > DVD/TV/Film Discussion
Donate! Join Today

DVD/TV/Film Discussion If you sit in front of a screen and watch it, here's the place to discuss it.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-05-2009, 20:10   #121
God Member

Re: Britain's Got Talent

Watching it now.......hoping Mama Trish doesn't stick his finger in his belly button and lick it again......ewwwww.
Accrington Web
Old 25-05-2009, 22:13   #122
God Member

Well what a load of tosh in tonights line up, Cant believe another dance troop got through and I didnt think they were a patchon Diversity last night.
I think the ventrilaquist (sp) should have gone through along with Shaun Smith who was brilliant.
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2009, 22:23   #123
Senior Member+

we liked the puppet man

anyone watching britains got more talent? who are the numptys singing on there?

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2009, 09:15   #124
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by emamum View Post
we liked the puppet man

anyone watching britains got more talent? who are the numptys singing on there?
I agree about the Vent ema, was very good, with his gokkle of gear and singing it too, as for the "group" on more talent, the girl singer was very nice
Old 26-05-2009, 10:37   #125
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
I agree about the Vent ema, was very good, with his gokkle of gear and singing it too, as for the "group" on more talent, the girl singer was very nice

yeah but i got the impression that she thought she was a lot better than she actually was!

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2009, 15:39   #126

The old Breakdancer is a benefit cheat

Britain's Got Talent breakdancer, aged 73, 'is on disability benefits' - Telegraph
Old 26-05-2009, 15:44   #127
God Member

I was gutted about Gareth not getting through... thought both his acts with throwing his voice were very good!

Good publicity for him tho
Old 26-05-2009, 15:56   #128
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyLass28 View Post
I was gutted about Gareth not getting through... thought both his acts with throwing his voice were very good!

Good publicity for him tho
Exactly Accylass, some of these 'artists' are already playing the clubs, pubs, etc., so sure will bring them a few extra bookings with this exposure (even the belly button guy .. ). 'As seen on BGT' will be the billing.
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2009, 16:11   #129
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by emamum View Post
yeah but i got the impression that she thought she was a lot better than she actually was!
Ema I wasn't talking about her voice
Old 26-05-2009, 16:17   #130
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by theprisoner View Post
You really couldn't make it up could you, this guy is throwing himself about the floor like a demented fool and hes on DLA, Mobility at top rate, which indicates he can only walk a few paces before it affects him, and Care at Middle rate which means he needs help daily with his personal care, me thinks this chap may have a tad of a problem with the Works and Pensions
Old 26-05-2009, 16:20   #131
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex View Post
Exactly Accylass, some of these 'artists' are already playing the clubs, pubs, etc., so sure will bring them a few extra bookings with this exposure (even the belly button guy .. ). 'As seen on BGT' will be the billing.
I could enter next year and do an impression of the belly button guy kate, I have all the assets including fluff
Old 26-05-2009, 19:03   #132
God Member

You would probably make more in the way of movement too Jaysay!
Old 26-05-2009, 19:46   #133
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex View Post

I also totally agree with what Piers said.. it's supposed to be for a "variety" show
We have X-factor for singing talent, why not give the other talented people a chance
Old 26-05-2009, 21:07   #134
Passed away 25-11-09

Brilliant to see Stavros Flatley go through to the final, tonight. That chap seems so lovely, you can see he adores his son and the act is fabulous. I hope they win.
Old 26-05-2009, 22:23   #135
Give, give, give member

I thought the best act won, though I thought it was a strange choice of song.

The most diva-ish, campest, in a mascara running down your face, pulling your hair out, ripping your clothes, song in the history musical theatre...but he pulled it off with great aplomb.

He possesses a much more impressive vocal talent than Susan Boyle, in my opinion.

For anyone who doesn't know the original, here's the amazing Jennifer Holliday, from 1982 Broadway production.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..