Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Parking on Blackburn road (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/parking-on-blackburn-road-46265.html)

jaysay 19-05-2009 10:24

Re: Parking on Blackburn road

Quote:

Originally Posted by derekgas (Post 714924)
Sending email from home? Is that 'within the rules'? :D :p

And did she claim for it.

Okay I'll get my coat, the engine's running:D

Mick 19-05-2009 10:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 715010)

Okay I'll get my coat, the engine's running:D

I just hope its not parked on the pavement jaysay

Mick 06-06-2009 05:31

1 Attachment(s)
Well thanks the idiots this thread is being brought back up yet again sorry folks:D

This car was parked right near the Bus stop i took this photo and just after the owner came out of a shop with some milk got into his car and drove down the pavement past me and the bus stop to the next road :rolleyes:

http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/a...urn-road-1.jpg

jaysay 06-06-2009 08:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by mick (Post 719184)
Well thanks the idiots this thread is being brought back up yet again sorry folks:D

This car was parked right near the Bus stop i took this photo and just after the owner came out of a shop with some milk got into his car and drove down the pavement past me and the bus stop to the next road :rolleyes:

http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/a...urn-road-1.jpg

Have you sent a copy to the police mick, if you keep sending them they may eventually do something about it:(

accyman 06-06-2009 08:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 719189)
Have you sent a copy to the police mick, if you keep sending them they may eventually do something about it:(

and world peace will be acheived by 3pm this afternoon :D

Less 06-06-2009 09:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by accyman (Post 719190)
and world peace will be acheived by 3pm this afternoon :D

Is that when the bomb get's dropped?
The one that destroys the whole human race?

accyman 06-06-2009 09:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 719198)
Is that when the bomb get's dropped?
The one that destroys the whole human race?

yes so you now have plenty of notice to boil an egg , eat it then go have a few pints down teh boozer

Less 06-06-2009 09:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by accyman (Post 719201)
yes so you now have plenty of notice to boil an egg , eat it then go have a few pints down teh boozer

What a coincidence, today is the day I planned to give up, smoking drinking and sex I thought I might live longer!

accyman 06-06-2009 10:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 719204)
What a coincidence, today is the day I planned to give up, smoking drinking and sex I thought I might live longer!

those few hours will seem like years so mission acccomplished...

i thought you had given up on sex years ago anyway mate or is it just a loooong dry spell :D

Less 09-08-2009 19:01

1 Attachment(s)
Here's another one for you Mick, What the heck for a change not parked with 2 wheels on the curb, all four of them.

Restless 09-08-2009 19:50

whats so attractive about that stretch of pavement?? hehe. People are always parking there outside laundrette

The worst driving offence i have witnessed.. me and a mate was sat in his car in the carpark back of where africas used to be when a woman drove into the carpark over the pavement where the pelican crossing is!!!!!

accyman 09-08-2009 20:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 734999)
Here's another one for you Mick, What the heck for a change not parked with 2 wheels on the curb, all four of them.

not only is there legal parking to his right down whatever the street is called to teh right but if he also went right 30 yards there is a carpark infact 2 carparks

god forbid he should get off his fat arse and walk a few yards

jaysay 10-08-2009 09:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by accyman (Post 735020)
not only is there legal parking to his right down whatever the street is called to teh right but if he also went right 30 yards there is a carpark infact 2 carparks

god forbid he should get off his fat arse and walk a few yards

There's a guy parks his van with two wheels on the pavement on Merlin Drive every day whilst he visits some one on Mallard, its usually around lunch time, yet only ten yards further up is a bloody great big car park. This road is bad enough as its used as a rat run, but where he parks is only about 10 yards from a bend, one day there will be such a smash, is a wonder he hasn't received a ticket as the law is always knocking about, might be to much trouble for them to get out their car:(

andrewb 10-08-2009 10:00

I forwarded this thread to our MP some time ago. I received a response but I've left it at home. :rolleyes:

Basicly the police can and will tackle dangerous parking while wardens will be dealing with the issue too. They'll be issuing fines from what I can recall.. so it should stop soon enough if they go ahead.

Tealeaf 10-08-2009 10:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 734999)

That,Less, is called a drug deal. Any self respecting businessman will want to make his customer feel comfortable when doing business.