Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Parking on Blackburn road (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/parking-on-blackburn-road-46265.html)

Neil 11-05-2011 09:57

Re: Parking on Blackburn road

Quote:

Originally Posted by accyman (Post 905276)
as mick uses his real name and has his picture featured quite a lot in the gallery and obviously spends time in the area you cant really blame him for not wanting to upset someone by posting their car details as it wouldn't be too hard to find him if someone chose to take offense and seek retribution.

would hate for his next picture of a taxi to be taken from the underneath :D

Fair enough I suppose.

If any members feel they would like to post a picture of parking on Blackburn Road or anywhere else but are worried about posting it yourself just pm me and I will give you my email address to send your pictures to and I will post them for you with a comment they are from a member with no names mentioned.

***Mr D*** 11-05-2011 12:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveinGermany (Post 905315)

Rather inconsistent isn't it "D" ? ;) :)

Again I dont understand you? Whats Inconsistent?

accyman 11-05-2011 17:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by ***Mr D*** (Post 905368)

its when you do the exact same thing over and over again but differently each time..

hang on i knew this Oxfird Dictionary didnt look legit i think its one of jaysays bootlegs editions of the English language :D

jaysay 11-05-2011 17:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by accyman (Post 905415)
its when you do the exact same thing over and over again but differently each time..

hang on i knew this Oxfird Dictionary didnt look legit i think its one of jaysays bootlegs editions of the English language :D

Hey accyman you leave me out of this Mr D can confuse himself with out any help from you:D

***Mr D*** 11-05-2011 17:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by accyman (Post 905415)

Thanks for clearing that up. I thought it was something to do with bowel movements.:D:D

jaysay 11-05-2011 18:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by ***Mr D*** (Post 905433)
Thanks for clearing that up. I thought it was something to do with bowel movements.:D:D

Well that could actually been right as there's one of them every time you appear on here:D:D because the place is littered with it;)

***Mr D*** 11-05-2011 18:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 905455)
Well that could actually been right as there's one of them every time you appear on here:D:D because the place is littered with it;)

I never usually post about politics though.;)

DaveinGermany 11-05-2011 18:51

Quote:

Your dalliance in respect to plod & minions, it's okay to make an issue about illegal parking & those involved should be brought to book, a sentiment you agree with, yet when your "illegal" protesters are held up to the same standards you do not concur.

Both exercises are "illegal" & should be punished as such, yet your reactions to one case is at odds with the accepted procedures & in your opinion not deserving of punishment hence the observation of "inconsistency".

Please take time out in future to read carefully, ponder & digest my comments as I find it rather tiresome explaining the minutiae & nuances repeatedly. :)

odders 11-05-2011 20:21

Quote:

Woosh..............................straight over the head:rolleyes:

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveinGermany (Post 905465)
Your dalliance in respect to plod & minions, it's okay to make an issue about illegal parking & those involved should be brought to book, a sentiment you agree with, yet when your "illegal" protesters are held up to the same standards you do not concur.

Both exercises are "illegal" & should be punished as such, yet your reactions to one case is at odds with the accepted procedures & in your opinion not deserving of punishment hence the observation of "inconsistency".

Please take time out in future to read carefully, ponder & digest my comments as I find it rather tiresome explaining the minutiae & nuances repeatedly. :)

Could you make it more clear;) I ain't taking bets.;)

***Mr D*** 11-05-2011 20:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neil (Post 904804)
Why have you blanked out the reg and taxi number? It was taken in a public place so no legal reason for doing so.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ***Mr D*** (Post 905159)
Thought exactly the same thing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveinGermany (Post 905465)

Sorry Dave I should of been more acurate in my postings I have now edited and left the part I was reffering to (My Fault).

But as Accyman has pointed out its not in Micks interst to leave them on.

Also how are the protesters "Illegal"?

***Mr D*** 11-05-2011 20:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by odders (Post 905487)
Woosh..............................straight over the head:rolleyes:

Could you make it more clear;) I ain't taking bets.;)

Not at all. I asked the reasoning for his alligation.:rolleyes:

odders 11-05-2011 20:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by ***Mr D*** (Post 905499)
Not at all. I asked the reasoning for his alligation.:rolleyes:

Most people read most posts and threads, and people clearly see mistakes and things that are questionable.;)

***Mr D*** 11-05-2011 20:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by odders (Post 905504)
Most people read most posts and threads, and people clearly see mistakes and things that are questionable.;)

Your point being.:confused:

cashman 11-05-2011 21:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by ***Mr D*** (Post 905510)

i think his point is you don't.:D

odders 12-05-2011 01:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by ***Mr D*** (Post 905510)

NO point, clearly a judgement of what has been read, and typed on many threads:rolleyes:

Your posts are questionable, your failure to understand DIG, and having to resort to editing a post:o