Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-12-2009, 12:04   #226
Senior Member+

Re: Area Management Calendars 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by claytonender View Post
It is all part of the inner mystery of life.

I've been scratching my head here trying to think who might have made the decision. Are you sure you cant shed any more light on it?
Bernard Dawson is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 28-12-2009, 12:16   #227

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernard Dawson View Post
I've been scratching my head here trying to think who might have made the decision. Are you sure you cant shed any more light on it?
Well I all know is that is wasn't any of the Labour Group.
claytonender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2009, 12:20   #228
God Member

Well I would have thought you'd done your homework! Does Graham know, or should I ask a party that knows what's going on?
Old 28-12-2009, 12:34   #229

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewb View Post
Well I would have thought you'd done your homework! Does Graham know, or should I ask a party that knows what's going on?
Maybe the person the ask about who made the decision to send Area Management calendars in the Area Management Council Areas (Oswaldtwistle, Great Harwood, Rishton, Huncoat and Baxenden) is Peter Britcliffe (or a councillor from one of these areas). Maybe you should email Peter Britcliffe and ask who made the decision.

As I have said before the Area Management Boards received an email with the costs of the calendars (which was to be paid for by the Area Management Board). All the 4 Area Management Boards (Sringhill, West Accrington, East Accrington, Clayton and Altham) decided not to have the calendars.
claytonender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2009, 12:41   #230
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by claytonender View Post
Maybe the person the ask about who made the decision to send Area Management calendars in the Area Management Council Areas (Oswaldtwistle, Great Harwood, Rishton, Huncoat and Baxenden) is Peter Britcliffe (or a councillor from one of these areas). Maybe you should email Peter Britcliffe and ask who made the decision.

As I have said before the Area Management Boards received an email with the costs of the calendars (which was to be paid for by the Area Management Board). All the 4 Area Management Boards (Sringhill, West Accrington, East Accrington, Clayton and Altham) decided not to have the calendars.
I will ask Peter Britcliffe then. As leader of the labour group on council though I thought Graham would have known what was going on.
Old 28-12-2009, 13:38   #231
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewb View Post
I will ask Peter Britcliffe then. As leader of the labour group on council though I thought Graham would have known what was going on.
Its quite obvious Andrew that Labour councillors don't know what day it is, never mind who makes decisions better make the questions simpler in future
Old 28-12-2009, 13:47   #232
God Member

Cant understand the table tennis of this calendargate carryon at all.

If anyone wants a calendar I have 2 from my local Chinese munch hut so I can send the spare one to them if they like. If not I will donate it as a booby prize for the worst pic in the photo comps.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2009, 14:07   #233
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J View Post

If anyone wants a calendar I have 2 from my local Chinese munch hut so I can send the spare one to them if they like. If not I will donate it as a booby prize for the worst pic in the photo comps.
Its okay Spugs its only Rindi getting is annual bee in his bonnet, he'll soon settle down and put the thread to bed whilst next year
Old 28-12-2009, 14:11   #234
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Its okay Spugs its only Rindi getting is annual bee in his bonnet, he'll soon settle down and put the thread to bed whilst next year
And I was looking for last years calendar as first prize in the photo comp.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 28-12-2009, 14:13   #235
God Member

Quote:

Neither can I especially given the fact that we had an aborted terrorist attack in the US and the suspect is thought to have been a UK resident. Would have thought national security would have been more of a talking point than a poxy calendar.
Old 28-12-2009, 14:29   #236
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BERNADETTE View Post
Neither can I especially given the fact that we had an aborted terrorist attack in the US and the suspect is thought to have been a UK resident. Would have thought national security would have been more of a talking point than a poxy calendar.
The calendar would be put on trial for aiding and abetting the attempted terrorist attack on a U.S plane in a U.S city. It would be sentenced to death and burnt at the local power station.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 28-12-2009, 14:34   #237
God Member

Quote:
The calendar would be put on trial for aiding and abetting the attempted terrorist attack on a U.S plane in a U.S city. It would be sentenced to death and burnt at the local power station.

Posted via Mobile Device your local power station mmm is that a refinery i saw in the distance last time i was there :-) think it would need more than 1 calender to keep them flares going!
shillelagh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2009, 14:38   #238
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shillelagh View Post
Posted via Mobile Device your local power station mmm is that a refinery i saw in the distance last time i was there :-) think it would need more than 1 calender to keep them flares going!

The local herd of cows keep the candles glowing.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 28-12-2009, 14:42   #239
God Member

Quote:
The local herd of cows keep the candles glowing.

Posted via Mobile Deviceyou are talking of the 4 legged kind and not the neighbours :-)
shillelagh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2009, 14:45   #240
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shillelagh View Post
Posted via Mobile Deviceyou are talking of the 4 legged kind and not the neighbours :-)
Depends on the day and week. Trying to keep track but lost mi calendar.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..