Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-04-2012, 19:16   #91
Resting In Peace

Re: ASDA hiding ciggies

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Dear me Jay, have you had a humour bypass ? What I believe Max meant was that because you'd agreed with Kes-x (and being aware of his continued referal to drugs) you must agree with that also, but then knowing your aversion & vehement contra-arguments, it was, I perceive a stab at dry humour. (following so far ? Jolly good)

Then you retort with a derogatory comment, surely if you'd just given it a minute or two for the ol' grey cells to mull over M.t.C's character, response style & contributions thus far, you'd no doubt gather he'd meant his comment in jest. Oft times folk take things as read on here (as Marg P has frequently pointed out ..... sorry Ma) the inflection & nuances are not there to judge on a screen as would be the case face to face.

Now kiss & make up & lets all go back to being happy Bunnies shall we ?
Ever thought of going into the diplomatic service Dave?
Old 14-04-2012, 19:26   #92
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post

And as to the moronic minister Lansley (Con) who reckons fags have no place in UK, has he thought of the job losses & tax deficit such a stance would incur ?
Surely you have got the honourable minister wrong?
Fags have no place in good, solid british lungs, just as armaments have no place ripping said organs from british bodies.
However, just like our armaments industry, we can continue a tobacco industry so long as it only affects the third world purchaser,
There, see no real harm done after all.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2012, 19:36   #93
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
And where do you get that from clown, I gave up smoking 34 years ago about the same time you had a frontal lobotomy
Who are you calling a clown .Do you think you are above all others. Can you not take a joke.I meant that because you take so many pills you rely on drugs.
maxthecollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2012, 19:55   #94
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxthecollie View Post
Who are you calling a clown .Do you think you are above all others. Can you not take a joke.I meant that because you take so many pills you rely on drugs.
You must forgive him, maxthecollie looks so similar to kestralx on his keyboard he's easily confused.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2012, 19:57   #95
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Surely you have got the honourable minister wrong?
Fags have no place in good, solid british lungs, just as armaments have no place ripping said organs from british bodies.
However, just like our armaments industry, we can continue a tobacco industry so long as it only affects the third world purchaser,
There, see no real harm done after all.
Right, got you now, valid point. How foolish of me not to understand the dishonourable member's (rather apt choice of word) standpoint on this issue. I know, there I go again just assuming things & not reading 'twixt the lines of gobbledygook & poppy-cock. (again a good choice of noun)
Old 14-04-2012, 20:01   #96
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Well I was half way along the right lines. Ere I go, presuming again.
Old 14-04-2012, 20:11   #97
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie123 View Post
Ever thought of going into the diplomatic service Dave?
Good Lord No ! Having to kiss the arse of Johnny foreigner, not being allowed to insult people & criticise cretins, get thee behind me Satan or should that be Jezebel ?

No, on second thoughts not behind me, or you'll be stubbin' fags out on my lovely hairy behind !

See what I did there ? Back to fags, maybe fags isn't the most ideal of words when used in the same sentence as behind ?

Last edited by DaveinGermany; 14-04-2012 at 20:14.
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2012, 21:16   #98
Senior Member+

Quote:
And where do you get that from clown, I gave up smoking 34 years ago about the same time you had a frontal lobotomy
With Cretins like you who needs clowns
Old 14-04-2012, 21:29   #99
Senior Member+

Quote:
He's not that intelligent susie
More intelligent than you . I have a brain that I can put in gear
Old 15-04-2012, 09:28   #100
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Now I can see why I labeled you a clown, I would always think there was something wrong when some one names themselves after a dog
Old 15-04-2012, 09:31   #101
Resting in Peace

Quote:
More intelligent than you . I have a brain that I can put in gear
Then for heavens sake take it out of reverse and into neutral your retarded enough
Old 15-04-2012, 09:47   #103
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevie R View Post
My dog`s called Daveingermany
Wait for the flak
Old 15-04-2012, 12:02   #104
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevie R View Post
My dog`s called Daveingermany
No sorry, right over the top I'm afraid, having a somewhat blonde moment, could you elaborate please ?

See Jay, a little patience, find out first if you're being insulted before going off on one.

And the avatar it's a Donkey, not a Dog, I know they both begin with "D" & rest assured I won't be sniffing round your crotch !

Last edited by DaveinGermany; 15-04-2012 at 12:05.
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2012, 12:59   #105
Senior Member+

Quote:
Wait for the flak
You are a top class Cretin ,self opinionated and should not be allowed on AccyWeb as you can never post without calling people

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..