Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-03-2005, 03:18   #106
God Member

Re: back to the TORY accy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav1
i dunno about that plenty of others started talking crap way before i arrived on the scene lol

just incase though

cya in a few days lol
Cya there Chav I have a feeling I'm coming with you it's all fun and games till someone loses a bo***k!! Glad I ain't got none for the moderators to squeeze !!
Old 28-03-2005, 03:23   #107
I am Banned

the funny thing is if they do an ip block not only will i be blocked for a few days but so will my mrs lol

thats when i will realy get a slap
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2005, 03:26   #108
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav1
the funny thing is if they do an ip block not only will i be blocked for a few days but so will my mrs lol

thats when i will realy get a slap
Tell her it was an accident you didn't mean to post that stuff voices in your head told you too, I'm sure she will forgive you I just hope my pet doesn't die while I'm gone PMSL!!!!
Old 28-03-2005, 04:52   #109
God Member

Has anyone heard of the conversation held between two rather well-spoken ladies in Accrington Arndale Centre.

"I say Ariadne, I thought you said you always voted Labour."
"I do Persephone, I do."
"Well why have you placed a vote Conservative poster in your window?"
"Oh I didn't want to lower the tone of the neighbourhood you know."

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
yerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2005, 07:16   #110
God Member

At the risk of sounding like "Outraged of Tunbridge Wells", I have to ask if this thread wander was really necessary? What are new members to think of us if we trash their threads in this way? I think an apology to Charlie may be in order here.
Old 28-03-2005, 08:33   #111
Give, give, give member

Guilty as charged A-b, it was the middle of the night and all the vioices of reason were asleep.

I look at as more building bridges, and it was more fun for me than earlier in the thread [the serious part.] when everyone was picking on me! [Boo-hoo!]

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2005, 12:25   #112
I am Banned

yeah we shuoldnt have trashed the thread i guess a bit of light humour was introduced to end the argueing and then it turned into one big joke between the 3 of us and we got carried away

starnge how a post starting by saying we were bullies and biggots ended up with tinkerbell in her nightie and garinda hoping the milkman was on his way to ozzy

anyway i appologise for trashing the post we shoulda started our own thread but to be honest

tinkerbell made me do it
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2005, 12:56   #113
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acrylic-bob
At the risk of sounding like "Outraged of Tunbridge Wells", I have to ask if this thread wander was really necessary? What are new members to think of us if we trash their threads in this way? I think an apology to Charlie may be in order here.
My apologies again too

It's Chav and garinda's fault, they are a bad influence on me
Old 28-03-2005, 13:12   #114
Senior Member+

After reading the last few pages, i have come to the conclusion that you are all mad. Had a good laugh at your ramblings.lol
Old 28-03-2005, 17:58   #115
Give, give, give member

Last comment and appology from me, just be grateful you didn't see the P.M's flying about as well, they were truly foul, we did exercise a little restraint!

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2005, 01:07   #116
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda
Last comment and appology from me, just be grateful you didn't see the P.M's flying about as well, they were truly foul, we did exercise a little restraint!
Trash my post! right wing activist eh.. its all propaganda..get Maggie back.. she'd stop it!
Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2005, 13:17   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cafu01
Labour all the way
Good. Another Man. U. supporter. T.C.
T.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2005, 19:28   #118
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham Jones
BTW we lost a lot of money [£35,000] this week due to 'everyone being friends' and there being no-one to question a corrupt decision. Cant say more, I dont want to get sued especially as Jonathan Dillon [Ob] and Dave Higgerson [LET] have been trawling this site.
Are you in a position to add anymore to this yet Graham as it got my interest and would love to know more.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2005, 20:56   #119
I am Banned

Sorry I can't. I would get sued unfortunately.

Wages, salaries, bonus's, perks, consultancy fee's are always confidential information unless its councillors who are benefitting. It may be a question for full council on the 26th, though it will be obvious who/why the public purse was 'robbed' IMHO and why we are now £35,000 light.
Graham Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2005, 21:47   #120
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham Jones
Sorry I can't. I would get sued unfortunately.

Wages, salaries, bonus's, perks, consultancy fee's are always confidential information unless its councillors who are benefitting. It may be a question for full council on the 26th, though it will be obvious who/why the public purse was 'robbed' IMHO and why we are now £35,000 light.
It sounds like you didn't agree with the decision?

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..