Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-03-2010, 13:09   #331
Super Moderator

Re: Conservative candidate named.

Just thought of something...are Baptists teatotal? I was rather hoping to treat Kaz to a Babycham when she comes into the Oak Lea for a pre-match drink. If they are, I suppose she'll just have to make do with that alcohol-free stuff that Cashy drinks. It'll probably go down just as well with a bag of cheese & onion crisps. I know how to treat these posh birds...oops, sorry, Andrew, well brought up ladies!

Last edited by Wynonie Harris; 25-03-2010 at 13:17.
Wynonie Harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 25-03-2010, 13:14   #332
God Member

I don't know much about Cameron's attitude to the Gays...but his Mrs reminds me of an older version of those actresses who used to appear in those 1980's teen flick horror movies...you know, Friday the 13th (part 29) and Chuckie Bites Back. I wonder if she was and that's how Dave now gets his thrills, by her leaping out of the bedroom wardrobe at 3 in the morning with a chopper in her hand and attacking him with it. Still, thats all mild stuff, compared to other tory politician's bedroom antics.
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2010, 13:25   #333
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
Just thought of something...are Baptists teatotal? I was rather hoping to treat Kaz to a Babycham when she comes into the Oak Lea for a pre-match drink. If they are, I suppose she'll just have to make do with that alcohol-free stuff that Cashy drinks. It'll probably go down just as well with a bag of cheese & onion crisps. I know how to treat these posh birds...oops, sorry, Andrew, upper-class ladies!
How old is this bird, anyway? Old enough to have been to Blackburn Mecca or the Cav in the golden years? If so, she'd probably appreciate a few of the old double brandy and babycham....aye, that was a proper ladies drink, not like the alcopop rubbish this lot drink now.

If she can smack half a dozen of those down, then open her gob and utter a sentance containing more than three words, each with at least two sylables, she might make an MP yet.
Old 25-03-2010, 13:54   #334
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tealeaf View Post
How old is this bird, anyway? Old enough to have been to Blackburn Mecca or the Cav in the golden years? If so, she'd probably appreciate a few of the old double brandy and babycham....aye, that was a proper ladies drink, not like the alcopop rubbish this lot drink now.
Would've thought the Highland Room at Blackpool Mecca would've been more her home territory...but perhaps she led a quieter, more contemplative existence in her younger days...who knows?
Old 25-03-2010, 13:59   #335
God Member

I bet she was on the shampoo in Yate's Wine Lodge.

Dam shame that place burnt down.
Old 25-03-2010, 14:00   #336
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Would've thought the Highland Room at Blackpool Mecca would've been more her home territory...but perhaps she led a quieter, more contemplative existence in her younger days...who knows?
Wrong, wrong, wrong, have some respect, that is the sort of place she would have allowed her upstairs maid to go to on her monthly Evening off, (make sure your back by 7.30 or the door will be locked).

She will have been off with the Huntin', Fishin' & forkrying out loud I've forgotten what the third bit would be, crowd.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2010, 14:03   #337

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Wrong, wrong, wrong, have some respect, that is the sort of place she would have allowed her upstairs maid to go to on her monthly Evening off, (make sure your back by 7.30 or the door will be locked).

She will have been off with the Huntin', Fishin' & forkrying out loud I've forgotten what the third bit would be, crowd.
Oh yes Henry I said to Charles, there is nothing like an evening in the rough!
Old 25-03-2010, 14:16   #338
Super Moderator

I'm still not convinced that she's the upper-class 'gel' of our collective imaginations. It says on her website that she attended this 'ere posh school under the "assisted places scheme", so maybe she just comes from an ordinary background and she was given a chance.

About time she started posting on here, then we'd know more about her!
Old 25-03-2010, 14:19   #339
God Member

She's probably shy.
Old 25-03-2010, 14:34   #340
Give, give, give member

Quote:
I'm still not convinced that she's the upper-class 'gel' of our collective imaginations. It says on her website that she attended this 'ere posh school under the "assisted places scheme", so maybe she just comes from an ordinary background and she was given a chance.

Not knowing her, I've only ever mentioned the poshness of her school, and the three classmates of her's, who I'm close friends with.

Her house looks quite posh though, when you use Google street view. Big detached jobbie, that will have cost a pretty penny.

If she sells up and moves here, she'll be able to buy most of west Accy with the equity.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2010, 14:48   #341
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
If she sells up and moves here, she'll be able to buy most of west Accy with the equity.

...but there's nowt left
Old 25-03-2010, 14:49   #342
Resting in Peace

Quote:

Why she's standing in Hyndburn not Cheshire
Old 25-03-2010, 14:55   #343
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tealeaf View Post
...but there's nowt left
Grazing.

You could fit a frightful amount of polo ponies on that land.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2010, 15:01   #344
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Grazing.

You could fit a frightful amount of polo ponies on that land.
They should turn it into allotments. Still, that is probably beyond the imagination of the present council.
Old 25-03-2010, 15:01   #345

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Why she's standing in Hyndburn not Cheshire
Perhaps she caught the wrong charabanc?

Or Daddy wouldn't buy her a Bow, Wow?

So her best mate Paris, has shunned her.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..