Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-04-2007, 00:27   #121
Give, give, give member

Re: Councillor Kazi Siddique - fir for public office

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinner View Post
i dont take too much notice of spelling mrs garinda oh actually you corrected me on a spelling mistake some time ago. i had to get therapy going to pakistan
That's Ms. Garinda to you, not Mrs, you young whipper snapper.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 20-04-2007, 00:29   #122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Sorry Rindy that job will be performed by my best mate, the new Mayor of Hyndburn.

Gayle would it be possible to get an interpretor to the do paid for by a lottery grant?

peter britts will be there to ensure it all runs smoothly you wont be needing an interpretor.
spinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2007, 00:31   #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
That's Ms. Garinda to you, not Mrs, you young whipper snapper.

proof proof proof you just wanted to dominate the thread . im being serios now has it not occured to you that this thread might hav been important to people who want to discuss serios issues.
Old 20-04-2007, 00:32   #124
Give, give, give member

Quote:
serios issues.
I'm still waiting for you to make one.

Old 20-04-2007, 00:36   #125

oh get lost i wouldnt tell you anything. like i said ive worked you out to a tee. what would you be able to do ? nothing just treat my comments with derision thats all . dont think it bothers me
Old 20-04-2007, 00:38   #126
Give, give, give member

Old 20-04-2007, 00:42   #127

it saddens me your at your wits end , Less has left you and you come up with a pathetic photo to make your point. wow to think that youve made an effort in doing so . now if you dont mind for tommorow you can stop interuppting our thread wit silly images. i havent got time to scroll down
Old 20-04-2007, 06:45   #128
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Less has left you

Excuse me, I didn't leave anyone, Ms. Rindy and I have never been an item, that you should make such a callow and unfounded statement is beyond the pale, you can expect an immediate letter from my legal representative by return of post!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Less
Sorry Rindy that job will be performed by my best mate, the new Mayor of Hyndburn.

Gayle would it be possible to get an interpretor to the do paid for by a lottery grant?

spinner=peter britts will be there to ensure it all runs smoothly you wont be needing an interpretor.
Will you make your mind up? Either I am Peter Britcliffe, Peter Britcliffes lover, or Ms. Rindys ex, now I'm getting confused could you please sort this out, let me know in your next post who you want me to be. that way we can have all legal documents typed up and ready to be served on you before the weekend!

Last edited by Less; 20-04-2007 at 06:52.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2007, 07:15   #129

I think Spinner has some information about Siddique Kazi which needs to be in the public domain. I think it is only fair that she should be allowed to post in the thread without being criticised.

I know that both Garinda and Less enjoy 'goading' people in a friendly manner, but it is very easy to upset someone, when they don't understand know you.

Can we please now get back to the thread.
claytonender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2007, 07:32   #130
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by claytonender View Post
I think Spinner has some information about Siddique Kazi which needs to be in the public domain. I think it is only fair that she should be allowed to post in the thread without being criticised.

I know that both Garinda and Less enjoy 'goading' people in a friendly manner, but it is very easy to upset someone, when they don't understand know you.

A little like Gondola did to some lucky people, I've been privy to the information Spinner has about Cllr. Siddique. When Spinner pm'd me a couple of months ago, she said she was too frightened to name Siddique, now she's over that, but she's too afraid to say what she thinks she has on him.

Well I have seen her 'evidence', and all of it is is hearsay, and not one bit of evidence that could be investigated further.

Stop feeling sorry for her. She should either say what she thinks she knows, or shut up.

This is turning into another Gondola thread were someone claims evidence of something, but isn't prepared to share it with everyone, just tease them.

Old 20-04-2007, 07:35   #131

Quote:
Originally Posted by claytonender View Post

What Thread? it's all he said, she said, spinner has already admitted some time ago that he/she has nothing of substance to submit, only hearsay.

Old 20-04-2007, 07:39   #132
Give, give, give member

As for 'goading' Spinner, if we are going to rake things over, first we need some actual pig muck, not just be told there is some.

Old 20-04-2007, 07:50   #133
Resident Waffler

The problem with what people believe they know about Councillor Siddique is that none of it can be proved so if they came right out with an accusation it would be dismissed for lack of evidence. Therefore those things, whether they are true or not, are not going to have any bearing on Councillor Siddique becoming Mayor or otherwise.

Things which are relevant, factual and can be proven are what need to be considered. It has already been stated here that the man has very little grasp of the English language and I would consider that to be a handicap to anyone claiming to represent a Ward where about half of his constituents speak no other language but English. If he engaged an interpretor then that would possibly be overcome. However, it would seem that he has no need of an interpreter because we have been informed that he does not deal with council business when one of his constituents telephoned him and was told to contact 'the council' instead - surely that was what the constituent was doing? It would therefore appear that not only does he have little grasp of the English language, he also seems to have little grasp of the role of a councillor. Perhaps he's been taught well in that respect by Hyndborg BC.

Quote:
wow another reference to spelling. ive got a new job idea for you. siddiks kids are like me poorley educated, but thick as 2 planks (failed their gcse maths umpteen times, failed gcses etc yet they hav become teachers. how will those school kids grammer , spelling be corrected . oh garinda you can do it you can teach those poor kids .

I find it very difficult to believe that anyone can become a teacher if they have not even managed to acquire basic GCSEs. Where do they teach? This is a matter which I would suggest needs to be addressed to the school/schools where they are employed. I did have a maths teacher when I was at the High School who openly admitted that she was hopeless at geometry (which of course made me choose the most convoluted geometry questions to tackle when we were given a free choice for homework) but she was brilliant at other things and an excellent teacher. I cannot believe that anyone 'thick as 2 planks' (even if they aren't short ones) could become employed in a teaching capacity.

How do people manage to be purely educated in this country? How do people manage to get through their school years and learn so little? Do they bunk off all the time?

Please excuse me but I had to at the idea of Less and PB being lovers.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2007, 11:51   #134
Resting in peace

Please will you give spinner an even break, I do not know her from Adam and Eve, but whoever she/he is, has a bit of spirit please do not remove it altogether. To even attemt to take on two of the websites most prolific posters is no mean feat, credit where credit is due.
Ianto.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2007, 14:10   #135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianto.W. View Post
Please will you give spinner an even break, I do not know her from Adam and Eve, but whoever she/he is, has a bit of spirit please do not remove it altogether. To even attemt to take on two of the websites most prolific posters is no mean feat, credit where credit is due.
Spherical objects, between a blokes legs! Spinner has taken over from gondola in giving us nothing, he/she just does not tell us anything worthwhile, if however you know something AND CAN PROVE IT, TELL US, otherwise you are also filling a server with nothing but junk!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..