Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-08-2009, 15:21   #31

Re: Kerry Katona axed by Iceland

BUt was the cocaine left lying around?
I thought it all went up kerry's nose.

So she needs a new job now, I'll give her one
mattylad is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 18-08-2009, 15:34   #32
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BERNADETTE View Post
The danger arises from the fact that the cocaine was just left lying around, any one of the kids could have got hold of it!!! You are just being obtuse as per usual. In most homes bleach and suchlike are normally kept out of the reach of children, yes we know accidents happen. You can hardly put that in the same context as a line of cocaine left lying where a child can get hold of it.
But can you put it into the context of addictive painkillers or anti-depressants being left around?

Illegality isn't the issue here by your terms.
blazey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2009, 15:54   #33
Resting in Peace

Hello Bird Brain blazey's back
Old 18-08-2009, 16:06   #34
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazey View Post
But can you put it into the context of addictive painkillers or anti-depressants being left around?

As I have already stated MOST responsible people put things out of the reach of children. If you watch the video this cocaine was just lying where the children could have got hold of it. Perhaps we should be thankful that didn't happen. I'm sure even you can see that there is a difference
Old 18-08-2009, 16:11   #35
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
As I have already stated MOST responsible people put things out of the reach of children. If you watch the video this cocaine was just lying where the children could have got hold of it. Perhaps we should be thankful that didn't happen. I'm sure even you can see that there is a difference
yer asking summat there bernie, pity Kerry wasn't axed by some nutter.
Old 18-08-2009, 16:24   #36
Passed away 25-11-09

Besides the question of whether Kerry's children could access her drugs, the issue is that she is their mother, their guardian and their role model. She may well have a nanny but, ultimately, it's her that has the responsibility for them and she is anything but responsible. Her lifstyle has been erratic and her whole personality is based on mind-altering substances. If she was still an unknown, living on the Orford estate, I think that video clip would have had Social Services in there like a shot.
Old 18-08-2009, 16:31   #37
God Member

Kerry Katona has been filmed taking A class drugs. She should be arrested and charged.
Kerry Katona (a woman filmed taking A class drugs) is a mother. Social services should take action for the welfare of her children.

Simple as. No excuses. Sort the situation out.
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2009, 21:59   #38
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakermaker View Post
Kerry Katona has been filmed taking A class drugs. She should be arrested and charged.
Kerry Katona (a woman filmed taking A class drugs) is a mother. Social services should take action for the welfare of her children.

Simple as. No excuses. Sort the situation out.
agree with you a hundred% and should be made an example of the junkie scum...
Old 19-08-2009, 00:04   #39
Give, give, give member

Quote:
The danger arises from the fact that the cocaine was just left lying around, any one of the kids could have got hold of it!!! You are just being obtuse as per usual. In most homes bleach and suchlike are normally kept out of the reach of children, yes we know accidents happen. You can hardly put that in the same context as a line of cocaine left lying where a child can get hold of it.
Of course some dim wits don't see the danger of child rearing, and getting off your head on coke.

So what if they ingest an amount that could kill them? An adult can overdose and die, so what if a child does too, because their mum's away with the fairies, and can't help it?

So what if the illegal drug is 100% pure, or mixed with rat poison, or some other medium to make even more money for the pushers, and thus even more deadly, whatever the age of the user?

You can't watch 'em all the time.

Mums need a bit of 'me time', to get off their faces.

Anyone but a fool can see that.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 00:10   #40
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazey View Post
Yes it is halfwit.

Prescription drugs are quality controlled.

Illegal street drugs aren't.

Even hardened, longtime users overdose because of the varying quality and strength of illegal drugs bought off dealers.

Come back and join the debate when your head isn't up your arse.

Last edited by garinda; 19-08-2009 at 00:13.
Old 19-08-2009, 00:13   #41
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Yes it is halfwit.

Prescription drugs are quality controlled.

Street drugs aren't.

Even hardened, longtime users overdose because of the varying quality and strength of illegal drugs bought off dealers.

Come back and join the debate when your head isn't up your arse.
ya can't put sense where there is none.
Old 19-08-2009, 00:51   #42
God Member

No way to defend Kerry Catona.. but was Kate Moss not filmed taking cocaine? her popularity went sky high and she now earns millions... same old story.. rules for some mean nothing.. and the clever ones with money and slick agents get away with almost anything.

Last edited by Mancie; 19-08-2009 at 00:54.
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 08:42   #43
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
No way to defend Kerry Catona.. but was Kate Moss not filmed taking cocaine? her popularity went sky high and she now earns millions... same old story.. rules for some mean nothing.. and the clever ones with money and slick agents get away with almost anything.
Must Agree Mancie, Mandleson did when he was caught out in mortgage fraud, if it had been Joe public they'd have had their collar felt
Old 19-08-2009, 11:07   #44
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Must Agree Mancie, Mandleson did when he was caught out in mortgage fraud, if it had been Joe public they'd have had their collar felt
OMG!

How on earth can you turn a thread about some Z-list celebrity's drug problem into yet another political thread?

I don't know if you think by making constant put downs of those you politically oppose,that it'll somehow gather support for your party. For most people I suspect it's one big turn off, and will have the opposite effect.

For someone who claims to be not very political anymore, and has realised there are more important things in life, you are fairly relentless.

I'm glad you only had the letters page in the Observer in your politically blinkered prime, rather than Accy Web.

Old 19-08-2009, 15:58   #45
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
OMG!

How on earth can you turn a thread about some Z-list celebrity's drug problem into yet another political thread?

I don't know if you think by making constant put downs of those you politically oppose,that it'll somehow gather support for your party. For most people I suspect it's one big turn off, and will have the opposite effect.

For someone who claims to be not very political anymore, and has realised there are more important things in life, you are fairly relentless.

I'm glad you only had the letters page in the Observer in your politically blinkered prime, rather than Accy Web.
No Rindi I just class him as another z list celebrity

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..