Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-04-2009, 14:05   #46
God Member

Re: Petrol Price Watch

I agree Jaysay, but unfortunately, I dont see that David's crew would lower the price if they were in power tomorrow either!
Accrington Web
Old 24-10-2009, 10:07   #47

Can anyone update me please as to the chepest petrol in the area for my visit next week, is Asda still the cheapest or is it cheaper in Blackburn?
Thanks all
claytonheath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 10:28   #48
Senior Member+

£1.02.9p at Asda at moment...Asda certainly cheapest in Accy!

Best Regards - Taggy
Taggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 12:10   #49
God Member

the two best places in the accy area are asda and the shell gargage at rising bridge as they are usually the cheapest and are occasionaly the same price

there is one in haslingden that is advertising 0.99 per liter for petrol but the pumps are always covered but i heard a RUMOUR that he only serves it to taxi drivers but wether theres any truth to the rumour i dont know

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 18:30   #50
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
the two best places in the accy area are asda and the shell gargage at rising bridge as they are usually the cheapest and are occasionaly the same price

there is one in haslingden that is advertising 0.99 per liter for petrol but the pumps are always covered but i heard a RUMOUR that he only serves it to taxi drivers but wether theres any truth to the rumour i dont know
Ouch. That's about $2.00 a litre I fueled up last week at 82 cents a litre.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 18:36   #51
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Ouch. That's about $2.00 a litre I fueled up last week at 82 cents a litre.
0.00 per litre here

im syphonong my neighbours car

shhhhhhh

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Old 24-10-2009, 18:39   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
0.00 per litre here

im syphonong my neighbours car

shhhhhhh

Did I ever tell you your my best friend.......now when you gonna get me some
Old 24-10-2009, 18:42   #53
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LYNX1 View Post
Did I ever tell you your my best friend.......now when you gonna get me some
when i get my ventolin, all this syphoning is playing hell with my asthma

edit:

hang on do we still have that member that works for the telegraph here, i dont want what is a joke ending up as front page news lol

mind you the way they spell there the headline would be "Accywebber steals petrol using python method"

Last edited by accyman; 24-10-2009 at 18:44.
Old 25-10-2009, 08:58   #54

Thanks all for your posts, Asda it is tomorrow when I arrive (no point syphoning around Accyman's house, all the cars will be empty!!) Currently £113.9 here in the Isle of Man for unleaded!!
Old 25-10-2009, 09:32   #55
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldclaytonian View Post
Thanks all for your posts, Asda it is tomorrow when I arrive (no point syphoning around Accyman's house, all the cars will be empty!!) Currently £113.9 here in the Isle of Man for unleaded!!
Does it mater how much it is no one can drive very far anyway on the island
Old 25-10-2009, 12:17   #56

True, can't afford to not being a rich tax exile Only coming to stock up for the winter at Lidl
Old 31-10-2009, 23:05   #57
Senior Member+

Its now £1.03.9 at Asda, but that 5p per litre cheaper than the BP garage 100 yards further along the road, Asda still cheapest in Accy!

Best Regards - Taggy
Taggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 07:10   #58
God Member

I don`t bother checking anymore..............Asda is always the cheapest.
pipinfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 18:26   #59
God Member

i was given advice as to getting better miles to the gallon in which i was told to lighten the load of my car by clearing out the junk that i didnt really need to be driving around with..

so my suggestions are either .

a: clear out the boot

b: get a divorce

Old 02-11-2009, 08:39   #60
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

b will save you the most money in the long run.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..