Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

View Poll Results: Shoot the scum
Yes we should 41 82.00%
No we shouldn't 9 18.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-08-2011, 22:49   #196
Give, give, give member

Re: Shoot looters/rioters/arsonists on sight

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
they willthing is if they chuck em outa their homes, they aint gonna disappear, they will have to re-house em somewhere? does that just move the problem of these louts somewhere else? looks that way to me, Cameron just seems to be saying what many want to hear, he has "NO Idea" n aint fit to be leading any party.IMHO.

Agreed.

Seems mad to evict familes, even if they are scum, because they'll soon be rehoused elsewhere, which all has a cost. Though to the public at large, not to them.

Easy to talk tough on crime.

Unsurprisingly reality's a somewhat different case, sadly.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 15-08-2011, 23:27   #197

Closing the stable door after the horse has done one springs to mind.
He don't appear to be good at fooling any of the people, any of the time. Oh except dyed in the wool blue tinted spec wearing idiots.
Alan Varrechia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2011, 10:27   #198
God Member

Two clowns from Cheshire have been banged up for a couple of years for trying to organise and incite local riots and looting on facebook. Personally, I would have stuck a '1' in front of their sentence years. However, one of 'em has already decided to appeal (no doubt using legal aid) and already the do-gooding 'roaches are crawling out of the woodwork to shout about excessive penalties.

These people - politicians like Livingstone, the human rights brigade, so-called community leaders - are just as bad if not worse than the scum who were directly involved in looting and mayhem. Of course, none of 'em were cowering in fear of petrol bombs coming through their front windows or their small business's being destroyed.

Naturally, we cannot post on here what we'd really like to do with the looters and their pinko, liberal botty-wiping defenders but personally I hope that I don't meet one of 'em down the pub tonight because otherwise I might get stuck inside for a few years.
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2011, 10:31   #199
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

whilst this ****** has decided to appeal, i'm optimistic that he will lose n get n increased sentence. n the appeal court says "Pay Fer That"
Old 17-08-2011, 10:38   #200
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Whist they have Fast tracked the court appearances fer these louts, i suggest they delay any appeals fer em, say fer about 18 months, then they cant get out in far less than that fer good behaviour! that will sure as hell save legal aid costs i reckon.
Old 17-08-2011, 10:40   #201
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Well I think it's a knee jerk reaction not justice, these lads were only demonstrating their rights to free speech no real harm was done they should be praised for their contribution to societ....

(note to self do not go near the keyboard when you have just taken twice your normal dose of Mogadon, it puts too much pressure on your GABA receptors!).

What I meant to say was double their sentences every time they moan and claim they were badly done to!
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2011, 10:43   #202
God Member

I dunno Cashy....you know what the Court of Appeal is like. Most of the current lot of judges need locking up themselves. How often do we read that some asylum seeker has had his appeal against deportation upheld because to chuck him out would deny his human rights? Never mind that's he's probably killed a kid while driving a car without insurance or a driving license, or he's a multiple rapist, or child groomer?

This character will be before the court very shortly and don't be surprise to read that he walks away free after the judge says the sentance exceeds guidelines, was done in the heat of the moment, don't do it again, and by the way, here's ten grand for your hurt feelings.
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2011, 21:59   #203
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Well I think it's a knee jerk reaction not justice, these lads were only demonstrating their rights to free speech no real harm was done they should be praised for their contribution to societ....

(note to self do not go near the keyboard when you have just taken twice your normal dose of Mogadon, it puts too much pressure on your GABA receptors!).

What I meant to say was double their sentences every time they moan and claim they were badly done to!
Aha, Less -now i see why you said my username put you to sleep!
Night,night -sleep tight!

“Beauty is an experience, nothing else. It is not a fixed pattern or an arrangement of features. It is something felt, a glow or a communicated sense of fineness.”
~ D. H. Lawrence
mobertol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2012, 19:02   #204
Give, give, give member

Looks interesting.

My Child the Rioter.

Tonight 9 pm, BBC 2.

Wonderland: My Child the Rioter: ‘I feel as though I lost my son’ - Telegraph

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..