Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree679Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2013, 09:27   #2761
Resting in Peace

Re: The Tories

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Certainly not by supporting a scheme that punishes the genuine.
Ideas please then, it would be appreciated
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 02-04-2013, 09:31   #2762
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Ideas please then, it would be appreciated
I aint in government nor well rewarded fer me ideas, Expecting me to tell yeh, is a typical Tory Cop Out.
Eric likes this.
Old 02-04-2013, 09:34   #2763
Resting in Peace

Quote:
I aint in government nor well rewarded fer me ideas, Expecting me to tell yeh, is a typical Tory Cop Out.
Typical labour mon, criticism without answers
Old 02-04-2013, 09:38   #2764
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
You are at total prat why don't you throw the towel in, you gave up making sense ages ago, they'll be working for more now than three years ago clown, there is a minimum wage, you know that thing Labour said the Tories would abolish
getting angry because everything im predicting with the tories is comming true.no way are they working for more than they were 3 years ago. utilities prices :20% rise inflation 2% rise vat 20% rise your in a dream world.the tories record here we go lol

triple aaa rating lost, unemployment rising ,input down. ha ha now they are all clambering to cover up all their 2nd and 3rd banking jobs with the new ruling they have to reveal their other work. yes who forced this rule through before the last election.yes gordon brown.
Old 02-04-2013, 09:46   #2765
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

And smug old Ian Duncan Smith says he could live off £7-50 a day if he had too.
Old 02-04-2013, 09:53   #2766
Beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
getting angry because everything im predicting with the tories is comming true.no way are they working for more than they were 3 years ago. utilities prices :20% rise inflation 2% rise vat 20% rise your in a dream world.the tories record here we go lol

triple aaa rating lost, unemployment rising ,input down. ha ha now they are all clambering to cover up all their 2nd and 3rd banking jobs with the new ruling they have to reveal their other work. yes who forced this rule through before the last election.yes gordon brown.
What is the point of getting angry at something over which, we have no control?
You just keep patting yourself on the back, and congratulating yourself for your clear forsight.......but don't forget that you mentioned NOT ONE WORD of how we got to this parlous fiscal state while those mauve boys were running the country into the ground...spending money that we didn't have.

No...I'm not angry...there is no point to it...none whatsoever, because democracy is just a mirage...an illusion to allow us to think we have some say in our future.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 02-04-2013 at 09:59.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:57   #2767
Beacon of light

Quote:
The system has always been wrong/corrupt Margaret, no doubt, but to me the fact remains,those running the system (Whichever Party) refuse to correct or alter things. So therefore those greedy pigs are to blame.
You are right...but in the past, we the little mushrooms, were fed on Fisons and kept in the dark.
We are more informed now, but we have to realise that information can be used in one of two ways...to help us or to divide us...and while we are fightint one another we have no sense of direction or purpose to fight those who are doing the wrong thing, and are supposed to be governing us...have the countries best interests at heart.
The ground was lost when we linked up to the iniquitous EEC(now the EU).
Old 02-04-2013, 09:57   #2768
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post

Nothing you say has ever come true, it can't, you never say anything, you cut and past a lot but as for meaningful input your clueless, and ignorant in the bargain, now there's a good chap toddle of and have another Bells, make ya feel better
Old 02-04-2013, 09:59   #2769
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post

No...I'm not angry...there is no point to it...none whatsoever, because democracy is just a mirage...an illusion to allow us to think we have some say in our future.
And some poor suckers think there is a point to it.
Old 02-04-2013, 10:00   #2770

Quote:
What is the point of getting angry at something over which, we have no control?
You just keep patting yourself on the back, and congratulating yourself for your clear forsight.......but don't forget that you mentioned NOT ONE WORD of how we got to this parlous fiscal state while those mauve boys were running the country into the ground...spending money that we didn't have.

Correct the famous "sorry there's no money left we've spent it all" note says it all for me.
Old 02-04-2013, 10:03   #2771
Resting in Peace

Quote:
And smug old Ian Duncan Smith says he could live off £7-50 a day if he had too.
Cashy every circus has a clown, I actually saw him say that, think the word I use started with a P and ended with a K, By the way I've actually met this bloke and ended up singing a Shania Twain number, he don't impress me much
Old 02-04-2013, 10:07   #2772
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommiasfc View Post
Correct the famous "sorry there's no money left we've spent it all" note says it all for me.
The same guy, who left the note was representing Labour on Breakfast TV on Saturday, he started shuffling in his chair when the interviewer asked him about the not, but not to worry Mr ED has all his ducks in a line he's going to help save a public sauna in Nelson, that should keep him busy for a while
Old 02-04-2013, 10:09   #2773
Beacon of light

Quote:
This is the problem, those with any ideas are not in the place to make them work...and those with no idea are in the POW...smugly watching, while we all struggle.

I have some ideas.
1) stop paying people who have not paid into the system.
2) Stop sending money abroad as foreign aid to support countries who use the money in nefarious ways
3) Any aid money that is given, is to be spent on services/products that originate in the UK.
4) stop paying the vast sums of money into the EU.
5) close the porous Border - count people in and count them out.
6)Foreign criminals deported once they are pronounced guilty and put on a plane back to where they came from.....no messing, no appeals.
7) close the tax loopholes that allow corporations to legally dodge paying their dues here - if they don't like it show them the door. the niche in the market that they leave can be taken up by a British company.
8) Stop paying benefits to the parents of children who do not even reside in this country.
9) cut red tape for businesses.
10) Penalise the banks who do not lend(providing that they have first sought out customers who are not going to default)

I'm sure some of you could think of more ...and probably better ones too.....but those are mine.
jaysay and Gordon Booth like this.
Old 02-04-2013, 10:14   #2774
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
This is the problem, those with any ideas are not in the place to make them work...and those with no idea are in the POW...smugly watching, while we all struggle.

I have some ideas.
1) stop paying people who have not paid into the system.
2) Stop sending money abroad as foreign aid to support countries who use the money in nefarious ways
3) Any aid money that is given, is to be spent on services/products that originate in the UK.
4) stop paying the vast sums of money into the EU.
5) close the porous Border - count people in and count them out.
6)Foreign criminals deported once they are pronounced guilty and put on a plane back to where they came from.....no messing, no appeals.
7) close the tax loopholes that allow corporations to legally dodge paying their dues here - if they don't like it show them the door. the niche in the market that they leave can be taken up by a British company.
8) Stop paying benefits to the parents of children who do not even reside in this country.
9) cut red tape for businesses.
10) Penalise the banks who do not lend(providing that they have first sought out customers who are not going to default)

I'm sure some of you could think of more ...and probably better ones too.....but those are mine.
Yeh but all the money people will make a damn site less n also see the possibility of losing votes, so its as likely to happen as the pope turning Muslim.
Old 02-04-2013, 10:22   #2775
God Member

how can you implement all these things when theyve paid half the workforce off i know ,pay billions to private firms who cant do the job.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..