Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree679Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-02-2012, 19:36   #1096
God Member

Re: The Tories

this will be swept under the carpet .the male in the picture looks highly familiar http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-just-day.html yes lets sack all the civil servants and waste taxpayers miney on this
Old 20-02-2012, 08:11   #1097
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
this will be swept under the carpet .the male in the picture looks highly familiar 'Back to work' tsar at centre of fraud probe over claims 'funding went on jobs lasting just a day' | Mail Online yes lets sack all the civil servants and waste taxpayers money on this
Ho I'm so glad your still with use after your football club went the same way as the political part of your choice, glad you didn't do something silly
Old 24-02-2012, 22:38   #1098

Thought this was quite good.
Alan Varrechia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2012, 23:32   #1099
God Member

Quote:
anybody know if the figures paid out private firms show up in public spending Fury as families tsar gets £8.6m in ONE YEAR (and the bulk of it comes from taxpayer) | Mail Online
not only a rip off merchant but a company of fraudsters as ive said before BBC News - Emma Harrison quits as chairman of A4e welfare-to-work firm
Old 25-02-2012, 08:51   #1100
Resting in Peace

Wrong link

Last edited by jaysay; 25-02-2012 at 08:55.
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2012, 08:57   #1101
Resting in Peace

Quote:
not only a rip off merchant but a company of fraudsters as Ive said before BBC News - Emma Harrison quits as chairman of A4e welfare-to-work firm
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct...IPgmQuS1SpiY4A

Looks like your football club is run on the same premise as Labour Ran the Country, on a wing and a prayer
Old 25-02-2012, 09:19   #1102
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct...IPgmQuS1SpiY4A

Looks like your football club is run on the same premise as Labour Ran the Country, on a wing and a prayer
Probably, Jay, but I would say you're on very thin ice there!
Old 25-02-2012, 09:26   #1103
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
Probably, Jay, but I would say you're on very thin ice there!
Would appear there's no ice at all Wyn they've fallen it the water and are coming up for air for the third time
Old 25-02-2012, 09:46   #1104
Super Moderator

Quote:
Would appear there's no ice at all Wyn they've fallen it the water and are coming up for air for the third time
Not advisable to gloat over other football clubs' misfortunes, especially at the moment, mate!
Old 25-02-2012, 10:05   #1105
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
Not advisable to gloat over other football clubs' misfortunes, especially at the moment, mate!
Not misfortunes Wyn absolute bloody stupidity, like whats happening at my club, but a club the size and standing of Rangers its mind blowing, I know its only Micky mouse football but the way money has been thrown about like confetti, just to out do your only opponents is daft and reckless. At Ewood its lack of promised investment and transparency that's the problem and its only going to end one way
Old 25-02-2012, 14:10   #1106
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay
At Ewood its lack of promised investment and transparency
So what you're trying to tell us is that Venkys are running Rovers in the same way the Tories are running the country??

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
yerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2012, 14:18   #1107
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerself View Post
So what you're trying to tell us is that Venkys are running Rovers in the same way the Tories are running the country??
The Tories aren't running the country its was the coalition that last time I looked
Old 25-02-2012, 21:08   #1108
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
The Tories aren't running the country
Seems they aren't even running themselves to a casual observer, tail wagging the Dog, EU & all that ?
Old 25-02-2012, 21:12   #1109
God Member

looks like shes been caught out again .so much for outsourcing being viable and honest Welfare boss Emma Harrison made a pile renting out her stately home to A4E | Politics | The Observer just like their promises on immigration ohh i forgot they sacked half the staff Immigration to fall in 2012 — but still not on track to hit the Tory target | The Spectator
Old 25-02-2012, 21:14   #1110
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Yeh but were the half they sacked immigrants?

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..