Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-09-2003, 17:35   #136
Senior Member+

Post Re: Waccy Baccy in Accy

I must admit Jo that this topic has been a really good one and the participation,comments and opinions have changed my views on certain things.
Well done
Old 20-09-2003, 18:36   #137
Junior Member+

I have two son’s addicted to drugs so you can imagine I’m agents drugs, I’ve see at first hand how drugs take over some ones life and the up and downs they go through.
One is 30 and the other 25 they haven’t had a proper job since they left school and live where ever they can.
You hear form them when they won’t something. Help they say I’m in trouble, at first you help them but then the time comes when you have to say no you’re on your own, But they always say dad I'm on  treatment now and you know they are lying.
You must all remember you don’t know what your kids are up to; I didn’t till I was told one night in the pub that my son was taking drugs and he was on heroin.

vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2003, 07:57   #138
Senior Member+

Sorry to hear about that Vinnie. My sister lives in Burnley and is a crack head.Its her children i fear for.What could happen if they got hold of the stuff.Also they will be brought up thinking behaviour like that is normal.
Hope i never have to go through what you have to go through
Old 21-03-2004, 16:19   #139
mac
I am Banned

Re: Waccy Baccy in Accy

each to their own. thats what i say. if people want to get stoned. drunk. or have a go on a crack pipe thats upto them. as long as it doesn't lead to antisocial behaviour or interfere with other peoples lives. let them get on with it.

and for the record i do not do drugs.
mac is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..