Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-09-2003, 11:51   #121
Jo

Post Re: Waccy Baccy in Accy

He he he!!

I think that's it. It's the last word thing!! I keep responding cos you keep responding, although there's nothing more to say!!

I think we'll have to re-register with the name Jo + HarryX and write one final reply together, then we've both had the last word! Or I have another plan:
if you reply to this with the words "We have nothing more to say, signed HarryX and Jo", I promise I won't respond anymore!!! :-/ I'll let you decide how to end this....
Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 19-09-2003, 11:57   #122
I am Banned

See!  I knew ya had to post again.... tsk ......

I aint putitng HarryX and Jo... My wife reads this

HarryX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2003, 12:46   #123
God Member

I tried that wacky baccy once and all I got was an headache
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2003, 13:51   #124
Jo

Try debating it with Harry then - that REALLY gives you a headache   ;D ;D

Sorry Harry I just HAD to throw that one in - think yer great really, but that itch just wouldn't stop aggravating. That's it, I'm through, I'm NOT posting under this title any more so nobody provoke me OK?????????  

Old 19-09-2003, 14:04   #125
God Member

Whats the cure then?
Old 19-09-2003, 14:12   #126
Jo

The best cure is to get addicted to something other than this forum!! That's where the waccy baccy comes back into it - they're like antidotes each for the other!
Old 19-09-2003, 14:14   #127
Jo

Damn and blast Tealeaf!! You made me respond again and I promised I wouldn't - OK let's say I won't respond to anything related to the debate Harry and I had. Afraid I can't do much better than that! I really am addicted now!
Old 19-09-2003, 14:19   #128
God Member

If you're addicted, have you seen a doctor? And there's all sorts of organisations that can help....Waccy Baccy Anonomous, Sally Army......
Old 19-09-2003, 14:33   #129
Jo

It's this site I'm addicted to, not the waccy baccy. Not into that stuff, makes you sick. May start a help group "friends of forum freaks" or "Accyweb Addictions Anonymous" or something like that. anybody else in the same situation or is it just me? What about you senior posters? Surely you'd have trouble kicking the habit too??
Old 19-09-2003, 14:40   #130
God Member

Well maybe you should try the Wacky Baccy..it may serve as a cure....get the big reefer going, raise lots of smoke...then spend the next two hours wandering around the room high as a kite trying to find the keyboard!
Old 19-09-2003, 14:42   #131
Jo

Can't comment on that, sorry, can't get into discussions on the rights and wrongs of waccy baccy, promised Harry. I'm a woman of my word!
Old 19-09-2003, 15:41   #132
Senior Member+

Looks to me like tealeaf has taken Harrys place in this discussion  .Who will have the last word now i wonder
Old 19-09-2003, 15:45   #133
God Member

[smiley=spank.gif] [smiley=spank.gif]
Old 20-09-2003, 07:57   #134
Senior Member+

Just been watching Sky News this morning.All about drugs.There has been a bumper harvest in Afghanistan this year on Opium.The reporter said that even the government agencies in America and Britain know of this.They do nothing about it though because the fields where all this stuff is grown is run by some of the warlords of afghanistan.They would like to keep on the right side of these warlords in exchange for information about Osama and his crew.Now they have planted fields of dope.how can the goverments of this world condone what is done in Afghanistan and then go on about destroying all the fields in Columbia.Surely they should all be burnt down???
Old 20-09-2003, 15:36   #135
Junior Member+

Couldn't be bothered to read the whole 3 pages so apologies if this has already been posted. I have a police mate who told me when I used to live in Accy (back in the 80's) that drug use was over 30% of the population in Accy alone!!!!

Quote:
a driver is far safer drivin aving ad a smoke because a cannibis smoker is more aware of what it does
I must also disagree with this. My father used to own a factory which was being targeted for the acid house gigs that used to occur in the 90's. We stood guard with other unit owners and blocked the way for the party goers (yes boo hiss.......to us). All was quiet until about 1.30am when a swarm of people decended...those driving cars were totally incoherent...yes some may have been on the alci too but there is a difference in appearance when someone is high on drugs or just down right p1ssed. Many of these were high...and certainly not fit to drive.

We won in the end as the party got moved on but what an experience that was. I was even disgusted to read in the Accy Observer the following week that one of the reporters had gone along and even boastingly wrote about her experiences!
Lesley is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..