Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2003, 15:38   #16

Post Re: Waccy Baccy in Accy

Fair point , however changing the subject slightly, what about Gay / Lesbian sexualities, they more widespread this becomes, the more chance children having of changing theirs, now I have 2 kid's, and as God created Adam and Eve, he certainly did not create Adam and Steve, this issue even makes it onto soaps on the box and I dont want my kids growing up thinking it's OK - See Harry different people, different opinions

On a lighter note how did you get on at Barnet, good day? £15 to get in though a little steeep dont you think
Old 08-09-2003, 15:43   #17
Caz
God Member

I find the bit about the age gap pretty patronising!

Are you trying to say it is only us oldies who are dead against drugs, cos I know a hell of a lot of young people who are!

like you said it is a matter of opinion, but not down to age.

And like you said again it is a matter of opinion and Harry is entitled to his, and to push it as far as he wants, just like you!

As regards the sexuality bit, you are what you are and nothing can change that .

I am not young enough to know everything.
- Oscar Wilde
Caz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2003, 15:48   #18

No Cazzer, not just the older ones who are against, I agree that younger ones are two ( myself included ), what I was trying to say was that people of different age groups have different opinions on different issues. Each and every person is entitled to their own opinion and I will never knock anyone for this as I live for what you stand for, freedom of speech and all that, and anyone and I mean anyone is free to air their opinions without being disrespectful to another individual.
Old 08-09-2003, 16:02   #19
I am Banned

Your way off target ruud.. Sexuality isnt illegal.. The penny simply hasnt dropped has it..

If any of my children turn out to be gay then so be it.. Its not something thats a choice IMHO..thats how your born... Your not suggesting someone is born a sad loser druggie are you?

You can't get past the fact that it is illegal.. harp on all you want about sexuality, drink or anythign else you want.. there not illegal.. drug taking is

Thus..If its illegal.. its wrong... Dont matter how old you are..

Still not grasping that point?

HAHA Barnet yes  10 quid actualy and the four girls got let in by the turnstile operator for nothing... hehe I didnt ask.. she said can they fit under the turnstile.. I said yes.. and if they cant I weill force em under hehehe

so 10 quid for 5 of us... not bad... just over 6 quid for a family ticket for 5 of us to have travel anywhere in london.. all in all a brill cheapish day out

HarryX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2003, 16:05   #20
I am Banned

just read cazzer and your replies

where is anyone being dissrespectfull or not allowing others free speech.. your making a mountain out of a mole hill ruud

I agree different age groups will ahve different oppinions on some things.. but the law says it is illegal.. it dont say but not if in a certain age group.. its illegal for everyone..

Old 08-09-2003, 16:07   #21

Glad you had a good day, I do grasp the point about drugs being illegal, however by the end of the year cannabis wont be and on the point about sexuality it is illegal under the age of 21 for gay couples, we will talk about this against margate over a pre match beer !! in the crown
Old 08-09-2003, 16:07   #22

Jo, have you seen what you have started, World War 3 in ACCRINGTON ! LOL
Old 08-09-2003, 16:08   #23
Caz
God Member

WRONG!!!!!]

- Oscar Wilde
Old 08-09-2003, 16:10   #24
Caz
God Member

homosexuality is not illegal under 21!
I have friends who would be in jail if it were. things have moved on ruud!

- Oscar Wilde
Old 08-09-2003, 16:12   #25

On which point am I wrong Cazzer?
Old 08-09-2003, 16:18   #26
Caz
God Member

[quote author=cazzer link=board=anything;num=1063011170;start=0#23 date=09/08/03 at 17:10:40]homosexuality is not illegal under 21!
I have friends who would be in jail if it were. things have moved on ruud![/quote]

this one!

- Oscar Wilde
Old 08-09-2003, 16:19   #27
I am Banned

Quote:
about sexuality it is illegal under the age of 21 for gay couples, we will talk about this against margate over a pre match beer !! in the crown
NO WAY!

Sorry but I dont fancy some bloke coming up to me in the crown and talking about the legalities of gay sex for under 21s .. Try another subject purlease

How about bringing that dvd list ya never posted me?  BTW have we spoken before?
Old 08-09-2003, 16:20   #28

Fine, I did not see that post prior to me replying Cazzer, I apologize perfusely
Old 08-09-2003, 16:20   #29
Resting In Peace

I think that the attraction in a lot of cases to drugs is the fact that they are illegal and these individuals get some sort of buzz from that alone, it would be interesting to see some figures from countries where social use of cannabis etc. is legal, I dare bet that the number of users has declined in these countries due to their being no "excitement" at the possibility of being caught. My personal feeling on the subject is that all mind and conciousness altering substances should be bannned, and strict penalties applied for posession and supply.
Ernie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2003, 16:21   #30
I am Banned

Post Re: Jo

Jo..Excellent thread...Seriously..... I do believe everyone else is enjoying it as much as I am

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..