Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Pitch (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/pitch-53353.html)

yonmon 06-08-2010 11:10

Re: Pitch

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stanleymad (Post 834358)
Has the safety certificate come yet ???? {hoping yes**

If it has THEY want to keep the fact to themselves !!...

Here is an impassioned plea ! ( and as you know SM , I don't make many of those !)...

Is there anybody there who can make a definitive statement on the matter of The Certificate of Safety ?..
If so, and you have any regard for the emotional well-being of SM, Cashy, Accymad, my humble self, and countless others, please will you inform us of such ?.

As Stanley Hope once said....There, that should do it !!!.

Wynonie Harris 06-08-2010 11:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by yonmon (Post 834372)
Is there anybody there who can make a definitive statement on the matter of The Certificate of Safety ?..
If so, and you have any regard for the emotional well-being of SM, Cashy, Accymad, my humble self, and countless others, please will you inform us of such ?.

...and me. I'm fretting now! :(

cashman 06-08-2010 11:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris (Post 834374)
...and me. I'm fretting now! :(

well MrTs reading this perhaps he would be good enough to relay the news?:confused:

ukcowboy 06-08-2010 11:44

Surely to god they wouldn't so stupid as to allow the Shots to travel if we didn't have a safety certificate.......would they?

Mr T, can you help to clarify the situation?

Stanleymad 06-08-2010 11:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by ukcowboy (Post 834379)
Surely to god they wouldn't so stupid as to allow the Shots to travel if we didn't have a safety certificate.......would they?

Mr T, can you help to clarify the situation?

Well im hoping not & trying to remain optimistic that its being persued at this moment as its important for the club as well as the fans:D

Wynonie Harris 06-08-2010 12:05

Had some info from a reliable source...

Council have passed it subject to last few seats being bolted into the Cow shed, they arrived late Thursday!!!

They are being bolted in by Stanley Ultras as we speak and it will be passed off at 3pm.....

Only about 10 or 15 seats, then we have 4500 capacity safety cert....

Also been told to ask that if anyone wants to help then get down there with a ten mill spanner!!!! :)

yonmon 06-08-2010 12:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stanleymad (Post 834381)
Well im hoping not & trying to remain optimistic that its being persued at this moment as its important for the club as well as the fans:D

DON'T PANIC !!.....as with effective lap-dancing, all will be revealed !.

( That's as cryptic as Alfred.E. saying that
Dreams that do come true can be as unsettling as those that don't !!.)

Stanleymad 06-08-2010 12:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris (Post 834384)

Council have passed it subject to last few seats being bolted into the Cow shed, they arrived late Thursday!!!

They are being bolted in by Stanley Ultras as we speak and it will be passed off at 3pm.....

Also been told to ask that if anyone wants to help then get down there with a ten mill spanner!!!! :)

Thanks Wyn releived :D Ultras will make sure its complete :hehetable

cashman 06-08-2010 12:18

cheers, them lads are best in the land, it begs the question though," Why is it the 11th hour once again? cos without those lads the club would be knackered,

sherry 06-08-2010 13:03

Quote from cashy,"them lads are best in the land."

Totally agree - just sorry I can't help - hope somebody can.

Stanleymad 06-08-2010 14:34

The update i have is that the lads are still up there and probably be there till teatime, credit to Jase and others lending Mick a hand trying to ensure the ground is complete:D

Outback Ozzy 06-08-2010 14:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris (Post 834384)

How the hell do we get away with having a stadium that is under the minimum league capacity, goodwill from the FL??:hidewall:

VALAIRIAN 06-08-2010 15:02

I believe that there is a plan in place to sort out the capacity by end of season and FL are OK about it!!!!!

Stanleymad 06-08-2010 16:32

Is that the same plan that was supposed to of happened end of last season :confused:
Posted via Mobile Device

mab 06-08-2010 18:51

:) Allwork has been done and safty certificate is in place :) Well done those of you who helpped at the eleventh hour to make this possible .THANKYOU:D