Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-04-2010, 10:13   #61

Re: New Contracts?

well think we will be in a bad place next season most team out contract so less money to get new in plus put player on biggger contracts like 3 years to the one no names
Grimps is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 26-04-2010, 10:15   #62
God Member

Are we actually scouting for any new talent outside stanley or even Liverpool hahaha ??? Young Ben Hoskin's worth a look, should he not get contract at burnley im sure theres plenty around the country looking for a start somewhere....why not at stanley

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2010, 11:27   #63
God Member

Question Re: New Contracts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendle Red View Post
New deal for Stanley management team - Accrington Observer

Bit in there saying playing budgets will be similar to this seasons
That article fills me with confidence, Coley and Jimmy signing 3 year deals, that was 16th of April

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2010, 16:30   #64
Senior Member+

its no big secret , to progress the club you need to entice first division standard players to play in the second division,the main stumbling block is money or lack of it !
The other way is to sell the club as a stepping stone to get games and experience under a young players belt.
Take wigan ath in the prem league give players a stage and then cash in on them ie palcious , valencia etc.
I think coleman knows exactly what he is doing and will know even now what is required for next season its just a case of agreeing terms.
What puzzles me is players who dont realise that not giving 110% now could be playing themselves out of a contract for next season
football19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2010, 17:26   #65
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by football19 View Post
its no big secret , to progress the club you need to entice first division standard players to play in the second division,the main stumbling block is money or lack of it !
The other way is to sell the club as a stepping stone to get games and experience under a young players belt.
Take wigan ath in the prem league give players a stage and then cash in on them ie palcious , valencia etc.
I think coleman knows exactly what he is doing and will know even now what is required for next season its just a case of agreeing terms.
What puzzles me is players who dont realise that not giving 110% now could be playing themselves out of a contract for next season
Coleman says his Stanley men are playing themselves out of contracts (From Lancashire Telegraph)

Looks like Coley has similar thoughts

One thing I can give and still keep: my word.

SFFS
Pendle Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2010, 17:30   #66
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleymad View Post
Are we actually scouting for any new talent outside stanley or even Liverpool hahaha ??? Young Ben Hoskin's worth a look, should he not get contract at burnley im sure theres plenty around the country looking for a start somewhere....why not at stanley
As you correctly say I have seen Ben a few times this season at the Crown Ground playing for Burnley Reserves and he is a very good prospect.

There has been a lot of good footballers on display on our own doorstep so too speak over the last few weeks, I wonder if anybody from the Club has been watching them?

SFFS
Old 26-04-2010, 17:44   #67
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendle Red View Post
How long has Proccy been signed up past the end of the season????

Old 26-04-2010, 17:50   #68
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN View Post
How long has Proccy been signed up past the end of the season????
Since he signed a two year deal last year, search archive below for 3rd July last year entitled four more put pen to paper on agreed deals

Accrington Stanley

SFFS
Old 26-04-2010, 17:53   #69
God Member

Exclamation Re: New Contracts?

Well, you learn something new everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-05-2010, 20:17   #70
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

contract talk from the Telegraph Accrington Stanley bid to solve contract chaos (From Lancashire Telegraph)
Old 11-05-2010, 21:01   #71
Super Moderator

Perhaps they might make a start by sorting out Coley's and Jimmy's contract deals...you know, the ones that O'Neill keeps telling us are on the verge of being sorted.
Old 11-05-2010, 22:03   #72
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

seems no-ones that keen to sign the contracts already supposedly on offer, neither staff nor players.
Old 12-05-2010, 00:03   #73
Senior Member+

any official details on that cashy must admit what jimmy said was right and maybe a different look at contracts should be looked at this term without compromising our financial future
Old 12-05-2010, 05:15   #74
God Member

Can't imagine we will see too many movements on contracts for at least a few weeks

SFFS
Old 12-05-2010, 08:03   #75
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nige b View Post
any official details on that cashy must admit what jimmy said was right and maybe a different look at contracts should be looked at this term without compromising our financial future
fair comment n i agree nige, but the contracts i'm on about have been around fer months nowalso surely someone should have been looking at contracts scenario before now surely? stanley have been safe a good while now.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..