Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree77Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2015, 14:23   #271
Senior Member+

Re: Cannabis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
I've tried various things but please tell me, how do you smoke alcohol?
I meant use alcohol by drinking it - that's trouble with you mate your always looking to pick a squabble!
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 04-04-2015, 14:51   #272
Senior Member+

Kestrelx, this really gets boring. You only seem to have 2 topics you can discuss- cannabis and Jimmy Saville.
Time this thread shut down and you got a new obsession.
Barrie Yates likes this.
Gordon Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 15:23   #273

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Booth View Post
You only seem to have 2 topics you can discuss
It's one more than Nigel Farage!
Gordon Booth likes this.
Michael1954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 15:41   #274
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael1954 View Post
It's one more than Nigel Farage!
Yes but Nigel is a lot more entertaining with his one obsession than kestrelx manages with twice as many.

Anyway, you're wrong. Nigel has at least 2- the EU and immigration. He may have more which he's saving to surprise and entertain you!
Michael1954 likes this.
Old 04-04-2015, 16:16   #275
Senior Member+

I've been off cannabis for 5days now,I struggled sleeping for a day or two at first but I seem to have overcome this issue.
I feel a lot better in myself,although I am a little hyper active, that's me and Mary Jane separated for good (hopefully).....

...only, time will tell.

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 17:17   #276
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
I meant use alcohol by drinking it - that's trouble with you mate your always looking to pick a squabble!
I knew what you meant was only pointing out how pathetically you always try to put a point across, you should give it a rest, you only show yourself up.
As for a squabble...

Even Accyexplorer puts forward better squabbles than you try to create, I hope if smoking weed was/is his problem he can continue his fight against it.

You however obviously suffer far worse problems.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 17:55   #277
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accyexplorer View Post
I've been off cannabis for 5days now,I struggled sleeping for a day or two at first but I seem to have overcome this issue.
I feel a lot better in myself,although I am a little hyper active, that's me and Mary Jane separated for good (hopefully).....

...only, time will tell.
I've been off it for about 10 minutes ... don't feel hyper at all ... will I spark up another one soon? ... only time will tell.

There, that's my apologia pro vita sua ... and now for a shot of Jack.

But I don't think anyone cares whether you toke, or you don't; it's nobody's business but your own.

That's me and this thread separated for good (definitely) ....
Accyexplorer likes this.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 19:03   #278
Senior Member+

I honestly thought I'd be suffering some sort of withdrawals,ill effects because I just stopped,but I kinda like not having it....

....I've even had chance to think about all the things Less has said to me since posting onsite and I actually agree with some of it ....

....Have a toke for me Eric...after all it's your right

...that's me done with cannabis and this thread (defiantly).

password--Accyweb
Old 04-04-2015, 19:03   #279
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
I've been off it for about 10 minutes ... don't feel hyper at all ... will I spark up another one soon? ... only time will tell.

There, that's my apologia pro vita sua ... and now for a shot of Jack.

But I don't think anyone cares whether you toke, or you don't; it's nobody's business but your own.

That's me and this thread separated for good (definitely) ....
Eric, all I can say is...
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 19:22   #280
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
I've tried various things but please tell me, how do you smoke alcohol?
I have seen someone try it around 20 years ago. No idea why he would think you could. Set fire to whisky and breathed in the fumes... as you would expect nothing happened
Old 04-04-2015, 19:33   #281
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accyexplorer View Post

...that's me done with cannabis and this thread (defiantly).
The Lord loves a reformed sinner more than a dozen hard drinking, heavy smoking saints!

I hope Mary Jane isn't Mrs. E?

So if you've done with this thread can you persuade kestrelx to do the same, then we can let it sleep?
Old 04-04-2015, 20:40   #282
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
I have seen someone try it around 20 years ago. No idea why he would think you could. Set fire to whisky and breathed in the fumes... as you would expect nothing happened
you can put absynth and some spirits liek vodka into e-giggarettes and vape it which is similar to smoking them but not similar enough to get it banned in pubs.From what i have been told and know no different thought sheer lack of intent if you vape absynth it can be halosogenic or however you spell see things that arnt there

mind you people get high from licking toads in some parts of the world

i suppose like your fist ciggy your first toad will be awfull but i have no desire to find out ill leave the toad licking to miss piggy

yes i know kermit was a frog
Restless likes this.

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 04-04-2015 at 20:43.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 00:07   #283
Senior Member+

Absinthe apparently has hallucinogenic properties due to containing wormwood and was banned here for a very long time, I think you need to drink large quantities and I never could get past one glass its utterly disgusting.
Old 30-06-2015, 18:54   #284
Senior Member+

For those who were wondering,cannabis is also effects dogs as this article in the daily fail reports.
Personally,I think the guys a tool and should be reported to the RSPCA.

TonyCostaMovies video shows the effects marijuana has on a dog | Daily Mail Online

password--Accyweb
Old 30-06-2015, 20:27   #285
Senior Member+

I saw a cat on speed once around 1995. The result was not good and the person that gave the drug to the cat got a lot of grief over it. Don't think it lived much longer than a few months

Anyway..Here is the description from the original video on youtube

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonycostamovies
After having friends over my roommate and I were watching tv when we noticed Loki, my roommates dog starts flipping out in his corner. He couldn't control his muscles so he would twitch. This guy loves to get into things. After investigating we established that he had went into one of our friends bag and ate his rice krispie treat filled with marijuana. After contacting our veterinarian friends we knew it was just a waiting game. We kept careful watch on him for the next 20 hours. The next morning he was still high and able to walk, by that evening he was back to normal running around. And today he is back to getting into things again, guess he didnt learn his lesson.

I posted this video for entertainment purposes and with the rise of marijuana legalization to be able to use for educational purposes. I read a great article on marijuana poisoning on dogs, here it goes.

Marijuana Toxicity in Pets: Way More Scary Than Funny

Last edited by Restless; 30-06-2015 at 20:30.
Restless is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..