Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-02-2009, 12:30   #91
Give, give, give member

Re: 13 year old dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashy View Post
Jay, Gary, where have you read these claims?
It's reported in today's Sunday Times that the young lady also had two other young 'boyfriends', who some claim might also be in the frame for being potential fathers.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 15-02-2009, 12:33   #92
I am Band

It is also on the front page of Yahoo News.

Any ramblings, meanderings, thoughts or musings are mine and mine alone. Any opinions expressed are Lettie's!
Sparkologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2009, 12:56   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by BERNADETTE View Post
Didn't his sister have a baby at thirteen as well? Whatever happened to kids being kids?
Parents stopped being parents.
polly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2009, 13:02   #94
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
It's reported in today's Sunday Times that the young lady also had two other young 'boyfriends', who some claim might also be in the frame for being potential fathers.

cheers cocker
Old 15-02-2009, 13:04   #95
God Member

this girl obviously said it was the 13 year old to get money, i wonder if when it is proved that he is not the father, the papers will sue her and want their money back? bloody hope so
Old 15-02-2009, 13:47   #96

The more i hear the more im thinking it could be any Tom,dick or harry that could be this poor babies father.
hope one of the other boys parents call for a DNA test seeing that they are in talks with solicitors
Polly_45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2009, 13:54   #97
Senior Member+

I am finding this story more and more shocking as it unfolds. Not only is the girl a mother at 15 but now there are at least 3 possible fathers of the baby girl. What kind of life is she going to have when growing up, its all over the papers. Something like this is going to affect the baby as she grows up, talk in the playground and even after that. (i know it snot her fault but thats what happens) that baby is going to be bullied (maybe not physically but emotionally) because of all this now and it isnt fair on her.
emzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2009, 13:58   #98

I believe that the Nanny state has attempted to replace the absent parent(usually father) and has made a cock up of it.
Though it was nice to see approaching Valentines day that youngsters in areas of Accrington had been handed an imitation rose with a condom and plastic drink shield attached.
This shows that someone somewhere cares!
Lampman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2009, 14:04   #99
I am Band

Talking Re: 13 year old dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polly_45 View Post
The more i hear the more im thinking it could be any Tom,dick or harry that could be this poor babies father.
Well, from that line of suspects it's obvious who the father is...

It's dick that done it.

Any ramblings, meanderings, thoughts or musings are mine and mine alone. Any opinions expressed are Lettie's!
Old 15-02-2009, 14:17   #100
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lampman
I believe that the Nanny state has attempted to replace the absent parent(usually father) and has made a cock up of it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkologist

It's dick that done it.
You sure about that Sparkologist?

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
yerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2009, 14:29   #101
I am Band

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerself View Post
You sure about that Sparkologist?
I reckon so. I never did buy into the story of the immaculate conception, the first time round.

Old 15-02-2009, 14:37   #102
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkologist View Post

It's dick that done it.

As this is a 13 yr old I suspect it might be his half brother, Little Richard
Old 15-02-2009, 19:20   #103
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

A 15 year old who has just had a baby has now got 3 possible fathers!!!!, only one word comes to mind!!....???????
Old 16-02-2009, 09:26   #104
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther View Post
A 15 year old who has just had a baby has now got 3 possible fathers!!!!, only one word comes to mind!!....???????
And that word is panther or do we have to take this to the over 18s for an answer
Old 16-02-2009, 09:28   #105
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by emzy View Post
I am finding this story more and more shocking as it unfolds. Not only is the girl a mother at 15 but now there are at least 3 possible fathers of the baby girl. What kind of life is she going to have when growing up, its all over the papers. Something like this is going to affect the baby as she grows up, talk in the playground and even after that. (i know it snot her fault but thats what happens) that baby is going to be bullied (maybe not physically but emotionally) because of all this now and it isnt fair on her.
I think you can safely say emzy that this little girl will have plenty of siblings to help her on the journey through life

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..