Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-02-2009, 14:21   #106
Resting in Peace

Re: 13 year old dad

one look at the parents say's it all:
magpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 20-02-2009, 21:21   #107
God Member

it appears hes got a sponsor so will have some income
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 13years.jpg (62.4 KB, 9 views)

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2009, 21:22   #108
Senior Member+

Schoolgirl gives birth to twins - Yahoo! News UK

Quote:
Samantha Humphries was 14 and her boyfriend Daniel Sargent was 15 when the tots - Liam and Ryan - were conceived, the Liverpool Echo reported.
they should have play dates

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2009, 09:23   #109
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
it appears hes got a sponsor so will have some income
Ya but they're Fisher Price and they won't be able to afford them
Old 22-02-2009, 19:01   #110
Junior Member+

I have read and contributed to this thread and therfore thought that this would be a good place to share an experience i had today.Whilst loading my shopping into a taxi at Asda, a young women and her child were doing the same. However the young women threw her half smoked cigarette on the floor, only for it to be picked up by her young daughter - possibly about 3 years old. The child promptly started smoking it and by the time i got to her she had taken a few drags. I removed it from her and put it out. I alerted her mother who promptly started to shout and hit the child. I stepped in - mainly because i dont think slapping a child around the head was the way to go.I then got the abuse - i can live with that. My point to this is that if we drag children up and behave in a cetain way the child (ren) will behave in that way towards their own children. This is a generalised view and i am sure that i will be corrected.I know its hard bringing children up - and mine have not been angels, they have had their moments, nobody has ever said raising children is bed of roses. But if you cannot be bothered to put the time in dont have them!
campbellclan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2009, 19:39   #111
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by campbellclan View Post
I have read and contributed to this thread and therfore thought that this would be a good place to share an experience i had today.Whilst loading my shopping into a taxi at Asda, a young women and her child were doing the same. However the young women threw her half smoked cigarette on the floor, only for it to be picked up by her young daughter - possibly about 3 years old. The child promptly started smoking it and by the time i got to her she had taken a few drags. I removed it from her and put it out. I alerted her mother who promptly started to shout and hit the child. I stepped in - mainly because i dont think slapping a child around the head was the way to go.I then got the abuse - i can live with that. My point to this is that if we drag children up and behave in a cetain way the child (ren) will behave in that way towards their own children. This is a generalised view and i am sure that i will be corrected.I know its hard bringing children up - and mine have not been angels, they have had their moments, nobody has ever said raising children is bed of roses. But if you cannot be bothered to put the time in dont have them!
well said!!!, i agree 100%
That mother should have got a slap round her head!!, i hate people like that...was she a chav by the way??
Old 27-03-2009, 00:06   #112
God Member

seems a DNA test has shown he is not the Father . interesting report (see attached)

Cherubic boy-child not a father after all - Relationships - NZ Herald News

says the news was pulled from British news websites , since a Judge in the case banned further reporting in the media
steeljack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2009, 08:14   #113
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeljack View Post
seems a DNA test has shown he is not the Father . interesting report (see attached)

Cherubic boy-child not a father after all - Relationships - NZ Herald News

says the news was pulled from British news websites , since a Judge in the case banned further reporting in the media
Thanks, you're right, it's not mentioned on any U.K. new sites, but is a story that is featured in the rest of the world's press.

I wonder who is supposed to be protected by the legal suppressing of the news that Alfie Patten isn't the child's father?

The baby, and assorted feckless families that sold their story, are all still featured on links to when the birth and paternity first came to public attention.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2009, 12:37   #114

Surely this has to be in the public interest as we have all been told a lie and still think that the 13 year old the father.
OK report this but journalists still have keep away from him and the slag 15 year old mother.

Pity we have to get news like this from foreign sources.
Puffing Billy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2009, 13:07   #115
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puffing Billy View Post
Surely this has to be in the public interest as we have all been told a lie and still think that the 13 year old the father.
OK report this but journalists still have keep away from him and the slag 15 year old mother.

Pity we have to get news like this from foreign sources.
Info is witheld all the time - most of it far more important than this.
Fortunately governments haven't managed to censor the web yet.

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2009, 18:16   #116
God Member

Well if i remember there was a few lined up claiming to be the dad.........and the poor little `un in question did`nt look like he had it in him....................
pipinfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2009, 18:23   #117
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipinfort View Post
the poor little `un in question did`nt look like he had it in him....................

No, but she did.

More than one.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2009, 18:28   #118
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
No, but she did.

More than one.

Pmsl.........allegedly.......
pipinfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2009, 09:19   #119
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipinfort View Post
Pmsl.........allegedly.......
Ya pipinfort, she allegedly had a smile on her face all the time
Old 28-03-2009, 11:49   #120

Is he a grandfather yet? Just thought I'd ask, where has The Royal Family thread gone?
wadey is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..