Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   News of the World Mobile Phone Hacking (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/news-of-the-world-mobile-phone-hacking-58445.html)

Mancie 18-07-2011 21:56

Re: News of the World Mobile Phone Hacking

What has it come to?..even Newsnight are making jokes:
What's the difference between God and Cameron?... God is everywhere..Cameron is everywhere except the house of Commons :D... the bloke has gone missing again :D

cashman 18-07-2011 21:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 919831)
It first came to light in 2006 Roy, how long it had been going on body knows, probable started around, um, say June 1997;)

millions will have watched "Panorama" tonight, n the penny will have finally dropped fer many, Who actually gave Murdoch his power? it sure as hell wasn't Blair,Brown,Cameron,Major, no it was the "BITCH":rolleyes:

Mancie 18-07-2011 22:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 919965)
where was that cut and pasted from?

Would have thought cuts and damn good pastings would apply more to this government :D

cmonstanley 18-07-2011 22:14

;)the mighty guardian and heres a link BBC News - NoW phone-hacking whistle-blower Sean Hoare found dead it gets wierder by the hour:confused:

cmonstanley 18-07-2011 22:17

i would have told them that but i was letting somebody else tell them as they are off their head;) 17,000 soldiers on the dole is ok in their books as well:confused:

cashman 18-07-2011 22:17

not suspicious it says.........kiss my arse.:eek:

cmonstanley 18-07-2011 22:27

as i say this has more twists a turns than stanley mathews. its getting more like watergate by the day and all you doubters keep your heads in the sand;)

cashman 18-07-2011 22:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmonstanley (Post 919980)
as i say this has more twists a turns than stanley mathews. its getting more like watergate by the day and all you doubters keep your heads in the sand;)

Tis you has yer head in the sand cmon, yer too daft to see,all the sodding lot of em are as bent as a 9 bob note.:rolleyes:

cmonstanley 18-07-2011 22:49

now somebodies hacked into the sun website www.thesun.co.uk its all the fun of the fare.

cashman 18-07-2011 22:54

even stranger on sky news the guys death is not seen as suspicious! on the BBC news its unexplained! very odd to me,i always thought there was a difference?

Neil 18-07-2011 23:25

The News Internationals websites have been hacked by Lutzsec, the following sites are all down.

www.thesun.co.uk
www.thetimes.co.uk
www.newsinternational.co.uk
www.thesundaytimes.co.uk

Here is a link for you Guardian readers http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2011...hacked-lulzsec

steeljack 19-07-2011 02:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neil (Post 919987)
The News Internationals websites have been hacked by Lutzsec, the following sites are all down.

www.thesun.co.uk
www.thetimes.co.uk
www.newsinternational.co.uk
www.thesundaytimes.co.uk

Here is a link for you Guardian readers Sun website hacked by LulzSec | Media | The Guardian

More chance of reading the truth reading Pravda than the commie pinko Guardian . ;)

Neil 19-07-2011 02:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by steeljack (Post 919994)
More chance of reading the truth reading Pravda than the commie pinko Guardian . ;)

Maybe but the sites were hacked

DaveinGermany 19-07-2011 04:27

I really don't care, let them drag as many of the rich, famous, politicians, police or whoever was involved screaming & kicking into the light for public denigration. The furore will be great the public & opposition will be baying for blood, but what will it really bring us ???

The weasels will twist & turn, lie & cheat or plead ignorance regardless of who they are, some will come out of it worse than others, but just exactly how is it going to make our lives better ? It isn't, so like I say, I really don't care one way or the other, have the witch hunt then lets try & get UK back to some level of decency. :mad:

Mancie 19-07-2011 04:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveinGermany (Post 919997)
I really don't care, let them drag as many of the rich, famous, politicians, police or whoever was involved screaming & kicking into the light for public denigration. The furore will be great the public & opposition will be baying for blood, but what will it really bring us ???

The weasels will twist & turn, lie & cheat or plead ignorance regardless of who they are, some will come out of it worse than others, but just exactly how is it going to make our lives better ? It isn't, so like I say, I really don't care one way or the other, have the witch hunt then lets try & get UK back to some level of decency. :mad:

Here.. calm scouse german dave the german scouse bloke that is better known as the german scouser called dave.:)..talk about weasels???..ha