Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-07-2006, 15:00   #76
God Member

Re: Alton Towers : MUSLIMS ONLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracker
Ok forget the so called religeous aspect of it all,It has been stated that non attached males and non attached females may not enjoy the rides together (no smut please) and there will be set times ie 12 -1300 males only 1300- 1400 females only this is sexual descrimination surely ,illegal in Great Britain.
This is a sensible question, but no, it's not, you can have whatever rules you want when you hire a venue out. If I hire the local club out and say i don't want anyone to bring female gusets or male guests then thats mt right.

If alton towers said it on a day open to the public it would be different, because it's open to the general public.
Come and write every night, chat with a hula melody
Madhatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 21-07-2006, 15:02   #77
Apprentice Geriatric

Question Re: Alton Towers : MUSLIMS ONLY

The really scary thing about this is that there are enough Muslims to be able to book a theme park for a day.

The Islamic nation is unwilling or unable to take over this country by force so they are doing it by stealth by out breeding the incumbents – us. By congregating in the same ward/s they can legitimately put forward a councillor. Many Muslim ladies have jobs in the Town Hall, Tax Office, Social Services and other government departments. Just look at the number of immigrants attending Blackburn College or even our schools. The last time that I was a guest of the NHS it seemed to me that there were more immigrant patients than British born, especially in maternity.

As their numbers grow they will need somewhere to live and slowly but surely we will get pushed out of our birthright. Pushed is too strong a word – we will leave is a better phrase. It is only a matter of time before Blackburn, Accrington and surrounding district is predominantly Muslim and when that happens there will be more Muslim councillors until they dominate the Council. Those English citizens who have stayed put will end up in the minority.

It’s not just in this area but in other areas in England and also abroad.

Some people will probably consider my comments as racist but it is just an observation what is happening and the likely outcome over time.
Old 21-07-2006, 15:02   #78
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda
...and he's not here now.

Perhaps he's gone to Alton Towers.
people like that usually crawl back under their stone rindy when outweighed by commonsense and decency.
Old 21-07-2006, 15:08   #79
God Member

how do you know they were immigrant and not british born though?
My grandad was polish, I have a polish name, I look english, I was born here. My uncle also has a polish name, doesn't look english and was born here. Infact he looks asian to a lot of people with his dark skin.
Old 21-07-2006, 15:11   #80
God Member

A lot of this is punishing people for descision that others have taken and they are just taking advantage of. If this group can book it, why blame them for doing so. As len said if we had enough willing members we could book it.
Old 21-07-2006, 15:13   #81
Give, give, give member

As I said earlier it was Alton Towers admin who cocked up.

The Muslim group were initially told they had the exclusive run of the place, which didn't come to light until the wedding party were told they could come on the same date but would need to abide by Islamic rules.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2006, 16:50   #82
Senior Member+

*L* i love these invasion theories

i remember readin one soon after star wars - revenge of the sith came out and some writer said that muslims wud obey to an order 31 like the clones do b4 turning on the jedi - that muslims wud too turn and destroy uk from within..

but the jew invasion theories i prefer of how they will rule earth

damned jews

*practises bowing at a wall*
Old 21-07-2006, 17:58   #83
Senior Member+

Quote:
The really scary thing about this is that there are enough Muslims to be able to book a theme park for a day.

The Islamic nation is unwilling or unable to take over this country by force so they are doing it by stealth by out breeding the incumbents – us. By congregating in the same ward/s they can legitimately put forward a councillor. Many Muslim ladies have jobs in the Town Hall, Tax Office, Social Services and other government departments. Just look at the number of immigrants attending Blackburn College or even our schools. The last time that I was a guest of the NHS it seemed to me that there were more immigrant patients than British born, especially in maternity.

As their numbers grow they will need somewhere to live and slowly but surely we will get pushed out of our birthright. Pushed is too strong a word – we will leave is a better phrase. It is only a matter of time before Blackburn, Accrington and surrounding district is predominantly Muslim and when that happens there will be more Muslim councillors until they dominate the Council. Those English citizens who have stayed put will end up in the minority.

It’s not just in this area but in other areas in England and also abroad.

Some people will probably consider my comments as racist but it is just an observation what is happening and the likely outcome over time.
LOL Hey be careful when they get in to power they may stop the old age pension because they belive that old people are of no use to their society, they used to send them to the jungle and there they would have to fend for themselves, come to think of it they have a great point.

Bazf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2006, 18:05   #84
Apprentice Geriatric

Unhappy Re: Alton Towers : MUSLIMS ONLY

It is not a theory mani but a fact. Every Muslim is honour bound to further the cause of Islam until the whole world is Muslim. Many do not take an active part in that philosophy and only pay lip service to it. But they don’t oppose it. When it comes to the crunch they do what their religious leaders tell them to do.

30 years ago there wasn’t a mosque in Blackburn. Now they are in abundance. 30 years ago there were only a handful of Muslim families. Now there are tens of thousands in Blackburn alone. Many are second generation English born Muslims.

The Jews already rule the world by proxy if you accept that the USA is top dog at the moment.

If you want to have a blinkered outlook mani that’s your choice.

Laugh all you like Bazf because in 30 or 40 years time you will have nothing to laugh about. It is highly unlikely that I will be around then and if perchance I am I doubt if I will be interested.

And you’ve got that totally wrong about Muslims. They respect and look after their old folk.
Old 21-07-2006, 18:30   #85
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambutty
It is not a theory mani but a fact. Every Muslim is honour bound to further the cause of Islam until the whole world is Muslim. Many do not take an active part in that philosophy and only pay lip service to it. But they don’t oppose it. When it comes to the crunch they do what their religious leaders tell them to do.

30 years ago there wasn’t a mosque in Blackburn. Now they are in abundance. 30 years ago there were only a handful of Muslim families. Now there are tens of thousands in Blackburn alone. Many are second generation English born Muslims.

The Jews already rule the world by proxy if you accept that the USA is top dog at the moment.

If you want to have a blinkered outlook mani that’s your choice.

Laugh all you like Bazf because in 30 or 40 years time you will have nothing to laugh about. It is highly unlikely that I will be around then and if perchance I am I doubt if I will be interested.

And you’ve got that totally wrong about Muslims. They respect and look after their old folk.
See you're on a roll now.

Greedy, money hungry, rich Jews.

Islamic fanatics who won't rest until they have world domination.

You'll be coming out with the sweeping racial stereotyping that all the Irish are thick next.

Such a sad little bubble in which you live.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2006, 18:39   #86
Senior Member+

maybe there's so many mosques now in blackburn is due to the fact that the uk govt asked members of their commonwealth to come to the uk and give them a hand wiht such work as existed in blackburn back in that time

maybe thats the reason - not sure goin on a edge here but maybe?

as for muslims doin what their leaders tell them - u tell it to those muslims out and about boozing on a friday night and have never been inside a mosque
Old 21-07-2006, 19:13   #87
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Jesus f'in christ!
what has this site become?
I cannot believe the absolute carp that has been going on since Roy has been busy, what has happened to the moderators? At one stage such drivel as this thread would have been jumped on and removed, not because of race or prejudice but common sense.

All of you please, please, take a look at what is being discussed here and bow your heads in shame.

accyweb was created to bring people together not drive a knife between your neighbours ribs!

If you feel you're hatred needs to be exposed then please find somewhere else, that is not what this site is for.

This site is for expats and locals to share what they have in common not be driven apart.

If Christians, Muslims, Jews, Mormons, etc, can't live together anywhere else let's group together and in one voice say accyweb is for those of us that do want to make a difference, this is our town our little piece of England we want it to work not be pulled apart by such a stupid thread that just seems to feed the hatred and petty Prejudice of small minded people.

I have never been to Alton Towers It's not my scene if someone else is prepared to pay a stupidly expensive price to hire it for a day allow them that, it's their choice.

How about just getting on with your own life, making it fit in with others without causing any harm or inconvenience to someone that may one day given the chance you could call 'my friend'?

Last edited by Less; 21-07-2006 at 19:48.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2006, 19:59   #88
Resident Waffler

I'm glad I haven't gone on holiday yet because I'm glad I read this post from Less.

Please can AccyWeb get back to being people getting along with each other and supporting each other? We have far more in common than we have different. It's much better when we all have a communal whinge at HBC and the latest exploits of Messrs Britcliffe & Co.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2006, 20:05   #89
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp
I'm glad I haven't gone on holiday yet because I'm glad I read this post from Less.

Please can AccyWeb get back to being people getting along with each other and supporting each other? We have far more in common than we have different. It's much better when we all have a communal whinge at HBC and the latest exploits of Messrs Britcliffe & Co.
There was even a time Willow when we could do that with humour & light heartedness!
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2006, 20:24   #90
Beacon of light

The media makes much out of stories like this. In fact, they almost seem to report such things with gleeful malice. Folk get hold of the wrong end of the stick and hey presto - racial disharmony.

It is just sad that the administration of the theme park let the wedding couple down by not notifying them of the booking by the religious group....if they had done this, then the story wouldn't have been anywhere near as widely reported.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..