Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree49Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-05-2013, 17:21   #16
Full Member+

Re: Is Grooming a racist issue

It's about time these scum were treated like any other paedophile scum,whatever their race. We have laws in this country to deal with paedophiles, we shouldn't treat these animals any differently because of their 'religion', and I use that term lightly! I'm sick to death of everyone pussy footing around because of political correctness. These freaks take advantage of our, perceived, softly, softly approach towards certain religions. It's about time that their elders took on some responsibility for some of their own flock. They are an absolute disgrace to their own people.
cashman, jaysay, Eric and 1 others like this.
Old 19-05-2013, 17:43   #17
Beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Exactly what i was alluding to, but yeh put it so much better Margaret.
An imam from Oxford wrote that the imams of the mosques in Oxford are known to promote this aspect that white non muslim girls are trash, and are to be used in whatever way muslim men feel.
So if this attitude is actively promoted by the imams, it will be seen by the community as a whole, as acceptable - respectable even, because these men are getting their sexual experience without any muslim girls coming to any harm.

It is easy to say that the girls who are the victims(whose lives are blighted forever) are from dysfunctional families, but this is not so in every case.

The Police and Social Services have tip-toed around this problem for at least two decades to my knowledge.

Sexual exploitation of young girls is never permissable......and yes of course there are white perpetrators as well( the latest court cases show this to be true) but the grooming of girls, the plying them with alcohol and drugs, the selling of them to other men just because they (the girls) are of a different culture is reprehensible.
If it were up to me(which alas, it isn't) these men would be surgically castrated without anaesthesia.
BERNADETTE and westendlass like this.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2013, 17:54   #18
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
An imam from Oxford wrote that the imams of the mosques in Oxford are known to promote this aspect that white non muslim girls are trash, and are to be used in whatever way muslim men feel.
So if this attitude is actively promoted by the imams, it will be seen by the community as a whole, as acceptable - respectable even, because these men are getting their sexual experience without any muslim girls coming to any harm.

It is easy to say that the girls who are the victims(whose lives are blighted forever) are from dysfunctional families, but this is not so in every case.

The Police and Social Services have tip-toed around this problem for at least two decades to my knowledge.

Sexual exploitation of young girls is never permissable......and yes of course there are white perpetrators as well( the latest court cases show this to be true) but the grooming of girls, the plying them with alcohol and drugs, the selling of them to other men just because they (the girls) are of a different culture is reprehensible.
If it were up to me(which alas, it isn't) these men would be surgically castrated without anaesthesia.
never mind surgically castrated Margaret a pair of blunt garden shears would be much better
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2013, 17:57   #19
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
never mind surgically castrated Margaret a pair of blunt garden shears would be much better
Yer too soft, Blunt n Rusty.
Old 19-05-2013, 18:05   #20
Beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
I was feeling kind John...but on a peevish day I could see myself resorting to two nori bricks.
shillelagh, jaysay, Eric and 2 others like this.
Old 19-05-2013, 18:12   #21
God Member

Quote:
I was feeling kind John...but on a peevish day I could see myself resorting to two nori bricks.
Don't get your thumbs caught
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2013, 20:13   #22
Beacon of light

would I?.........I don't think so Eric......anyway I would wear gloves so that there was no transmission of nasty infections.
Wouldn't want them to get sick from the procedure.
Old 19-05-2013, 20:31   #23

Wonder what will happen when they get out of prison...I can no doubt guess....probably looked on as bloody heroes by their community.....
Karateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2013, 08:29   #24
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Yer too soft, Blunt n Rusty.
Ya suppose I do have a soft side cashy
Old 20-05-2013, 08:30   #25
Resting in Peace

Quote:
If using that method always remember where your thumbs areoops see Eric beat me to that one
Old 20-05-2013, 09:34   #26
Beacon of light

in my previous life(as a nurse) I was a Health and safety assessor...so you can be sure I would do the approprite risk assessment, to make sure that the operative came to no harm.
Old 21-05-2013, 09:21   #27

Incidentally, although it starts with grooming, I think grooming is too mild a term. Let's call it what it is - Paedophilia, rape, GBH, abduction, procurement, slavery & class A drug dealing. AND Conspiracy to commit all those crimes. (Apologies if I'm repeating earlier posts.)
davebtelford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2013, 09:25   #28
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebtelford View Post
Incidentally, although it starts with grooming, I think grooming is too mild a term. Let's call it what it is - Paedophilia, rape, GBH, abduction, procurement, slavery & class A drug dealing. AND Conspiracy to commit all those crimes. (Apologies if I'm repeating earlier posts.)
Can't infosise it too much Dave
Old 21-05-2013, 16:43   #29

This is not even truly racial. This is about men, who behave less than animals.
No respect for any women. Their own women suffer in silence.
These so called men are an abomination. Animals do not behave this way!
shazfury1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2013, 16:56   #30
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazfury1 View Post
This is not even truly racial. This is about men, who behave less than animals.
No respect for any women. Their own women suffer in silence.
These so called men are an abomination. Animals do not behave this way!

Oh! Dear Me? Have you got a chip where a shoulder should be?

If all men acted as you say would the Human race even exist?

Yes some men are worse than animals, but if all men are as bad as you say, would most decent women even allow them into their relationships?

You really do need to take a deep breath and calm down!
Less is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..