Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree49Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-06-2013, 07:49   #61
Beacon of light

Re: Is Grooming a racist issue

No, they aren't Guinness. They are reporting that gangs of mainly muslim men are homing in on vulnerable (and sometimes very young) girls.(and not all of these girls were from bad homes, or shool drop outs)
They are plying them with drink and drugs, then they use them for sex....and some even go on to 'sell' these girls to other men of the same background.
Why do they do this?
Well, for a number of reasons :-
1) because they can - knowing that they can holler racisim.
2) because their own girls are 'off limits' for such depraved sexual experiences.
3) because they see all non believers as trash...worth less than the dirt on their shoes
women even more so.
4) because they know their communities will cover it up...hide it, pretend it isn't
happening.

When did you last hear of a gang of men who trawled around the place looking for girls to sexually use and abuse?

And do not use the Jimmy Savile thing.......that was bad, but it was not the same.

Yet, in some aspects it was similar. Men who thought they could do what they wanted with young girls and were above the law because of either status or wealth.
BERNADETTE likes this.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 29-06-2013, 08:51   #62
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiTChener View Post
Maybe they choose to ignore the situation because these men are told from childhood that women, especially white/non Muslim women are worthless....

And their own women seem to accept this thinking....

How often do you see them walking three paces behind the man?
I think that's the whole problem, When a woman has a girl they are castigated for it, and if you ever see a woman out with a male companion they are usually one step behind
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2013, 08:56   #63
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
True, but that seems good enough fer you. Not fer me mister.
No I don't accept it cashy we all know the way Muslim's think about their own women let alone white women,, but now the cats out of the bag and they are finally admitting something isn't right it can only be a step in the right direction, only a step, not a flaming big stride though
Old 29-06-2013, 09:29   #64
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
John, they have been aware of the situation for a very long time...but the muslim community chose to ignore what was going on in their midst...they have been denying that the problem exists for 20 years that I know of.
Sounds a lot like the Catholic Church in Ireland BBC News - Irish Catholic bishop in apology over paedophile priests
Old 29-06-2013, 09:42   #65
Beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
Sounds a lot like the Catholic Church in Ireland BBC News - Irish Catholic bishop in apology over paedophile priests

Again, this is an organisation which attempts to rein in the sexuality of its ordained priests.......tells them they should be celibate...which is an unnatural state....so it is no surprise that men heed the calls that their body makes on them...to the detriment of young people.

They think that they can exercise their power over children, as they will say nothing about it. children are taught to revere people in authority(though I would think that is less so today - children seem more vocal about everything)...and not to question what they do.

And did they do it in Gangs Neil?

Did they sell these youngsters on, to similarly depraved individuals?
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2013, 23:02   #66
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
They are plying them with drink and drugs, then they use them for sex...
exactly why a man who owned a shop on ...

(excuse my bad memory it was either washington or wellington street ,The one that is at the bottom of cedar street)

...went to prison because he was giving booze to little girls in his shop and having sex with them

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 14:59   #67
Full Member+

Talking Re: Is Grooming a racist issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
I think that's the whole problem, When a woman has a girl they are castigated for it, and if you ever see a woman out with a male companion they are usually one step behind
If a bloke ever told me to walk on step behind he'd have one foot up his behind.
Old 01-07-2013, 15:09   #68
God Member

iv figured it out the burkah isnt a religous requirement its a safety feature that protects them from tehir husbands farts

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Old 01-07-2013, 17:35   #69
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by westendlass View Post
If a bloke ever told me to walk on step behind he'd have one foot up his behind.
Take it you aren't a muslim then Westendlass
westendlass likes this.
Old 01-07-2013, 17:40   #70
Senior Member+

Quote:
Come on now, single file pakistani style
westendlass likes this.
Old 01-07-2013, 17:41   #71
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkinman221 View Post
Come on now, single file pakistani style
Will you be at the front Dave with all the money
Old 01-07-2013, 17:50   #72
Senior Member+

Yes john, cash only thanks.
Old 02-07-2013, 10:38   #73
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Take it you aren't a muslim then Westendlass
They wouldn't have me. I'd have to have a zip transplanted on to my mouth with a big lock on it.
Old 02-07-2013, 12:26   #74
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
They wouldn't have me. I'd have to have a zip transplanted on to my mouth with a big lock on it.
Just a typical woman then?
Old 02-07-2013, 13:40   #75
God Member

Quote:
i think they fit them at the other end

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..