Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree49Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-05-2013, 09:08   #1
Resting in Peace

Is Grooming a racist issue

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct...46471029,d.ZWUAfter the Oxford case of grooming convicted a gang of Asian men of grooming young white girls for sex, this being on top of the Rochdale game being convicted of similar offences, its being suggested that its not a race issue, I for one don't agree, I never bothered with the latest case but wasn't one bit surprised when the 7 men jailed were all Asians, Its appeared to me that these gangs think anything's fair game so long as they're not Asian which would upset the Elders

Last edited by jaysay; 15-05-2013 at 09:14.
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 15-05-2013, 09:26   #2
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Is Grooming a racist issue

It shouldn't be a racist issue but no doubt it is.
Anyone grooming or mistreating young girls of any race should be abhored by everyone within all communities and must be dealt with by the full force of the law.
cashman, Gremlin and maxthecollie like this.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2013, 09:58   #3
God Member

were they grooming asian girls as well and if not why not

maybe these asian peverts are racists ?

i think the last person that spoke out saying it was a problem within asian culture he got a right load of hassle so best say its not a race thing

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2013, 10:11   #4

I would say it's a culture clash rather than a race thing. Muslim girls (& women) are kept on a tight rein whereas white girls are allowed a fair degree of freedom by their parents or are effectively let loose by family break-up and lax social care. Young Muslim men have the testosterone drive and opportunity (working as taxi drivers & in take-aways) to take advantage in criminal ways. It needs an all round effort by parents, social services, police, judiciary & Muslim community leaders to protect the girls, deter potential perpetrators & catch and punish the guilty.
Less, BERNADETTE and claytonx like this.
davebtelford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2013, 10:16   #5
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

That to me is where it will always fall Down, To many Muslim Leaders will NOT co-operate with British Law n Order.
jaysay and Gremlin like this.
Old 15-05-2013, 21:32   #6

cut thier goolies off, they won't do it again
Gremlin likes this.
duggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2013, 17:01   #7
Full Member+

Also, I would like to know why the press is reluctant to use the word paedophiles. If they were white they'd be classed as a paedophile ring.
Old 18-05-2013, 12:10   #8
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

On the face of it it would appear to be the case, that said though there are enough cases of Afro Caribbean, Caucasian, Christian offenders committing sexual offences/paedophilia upon youths both male & female.

The press instigate the premise that it's racially orientated thereby increasing the furore & outrage. The cultural leaders of the ethnic groups involved do little to assuage this preconception & so it goes on.

Until all cases are dealt with equally harshly & efficiently be they committed by white Europeans, black Africans or brown Asians, the heinous offences will continue & the losers in all this will not only be the poor abused victims but our own humanity.
Old 18-05-2013, 14:41   #9
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebtelford View Post
I would say it's a culture clash rather than a race thing. Muslim girls (& women) are kept on a tight rein whereas white girls are allowed a fair degree of freedom by their parents or are effectively let loose by family break-up and lax social care. Young Muslim men have the testosterone drive and opportunity (working as taxi drivers & in take-aways) to take advantage in criminal ways. It needs an all round effort by parents, social services, police, judiciary & Muslim community leaders to protect the girls, deter potential perpetrators & catch and punish the guilty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
That to me is where it will always fall Down, To many Muslim Leaders will NOT co-operate with British Law n Order.
I don't honestly think its a racist issue, its what i said in me earlier post that makes it seem that way to some people? Therefore rather than protect there community, they are doing more harm than good in my view.
Old 19-05-2013, 10:07   #10
I am Banned

Quote:
I would say it's a culture clash rather than a race thing. Muslim girls (& women) are kept on a tight rein whereas white girls are allowed a fair degree of freedom by their parents or are effectively let loose by family break-up and lax social care. .
From my reading of it race does come into the equation though in a warped twist. Think of it as essentially a Victorian society that has landed like Dr Who's Tardis on a liberal, permissive planet it despises. The pimps teach the victim that her parents are racist towards Asians which is why they dissaprove of their relationship.* Gang members grown wise to the wimpy ways of Western society and exploiting our police newly trained in cultural sensitivity who in turn are terrified of being accused of racism.

* Nothing of course to do with them being violent, sadistic, controlling thugs of course.
DtheP47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2013, 12:44   #11
Rest in Peace

Quote:
I do think if they treated Muslim girls the same as they have treated white girls, the parents of the Muslim girls would see it came to an end. A dead end.
claytonx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2013, 15:37   #12
Beacon of light

Muslim men see white girls as'trash'....worthless, less than the dirt on their shoes......they are kuffars - non believers so they can be used in anyway that these men see fit.

This situation has been going on for many years........mainly by men of Pakistani origin.

It is known of in their communities and nothing is said against these men, and nothing is done by the imams to bring it to a halt.
What has made the situation much worse is, that we have become so PC that if anyone was to say anything about it they would be deemed racist(when in actual fact what these Pakistani men are doing is racist) - they do not pick on girls of their own culture. They know that this would be something that the community to which they belong, would not stand for.
cashman and BERNADETTE like this.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2013, 15:46   #13
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Muslim men see white girls as'trash'....worthless, less than the dirt on their shoes......they are kuffars - non believers so they can be used in anyway that these men see fit.

This situation has been going on for many years........mainly by men of Pakistani origin.

It is known of in their communities and nothing is said against these men, and nothing is done by the imams to bring it to a halt.
What has made the situation much worse is, that we have become so PC that if anyone was to say anything about it they would be deemed racist(when in actual fact what these Pakistani men are doing is racist) - they do not pick on girls of their own culture. They know that this would be something that the community to which they belong, would not stand for.
Just to back that up Margaret... Nottingham Crown Court in January. Adil Rashid raped an underage girl and was spared jailtime after the judge heard the naive 18 year old attended an Islamic school where he was taught that women are worthless. Where was this school not some madrassa in Karachi...no no no... Birmingham . The school incidentally couldn't be named for "legal" reasons but it was said it is voluntary-aided-mainly funded by us the taxpayer.
BERNADETTE likes this.
DtheP47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2013, 15:57   #14
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post

Exactly what i was alluding to, but yeh put it so much better Margaret.
BERNADETTE likes this.
Old 19-05-2013, 17:05   #15
Resting in Peace

Was reading in one of the papers this morning that the mother of two of the Asians jailed in Oxford, is blaming the girls and that her two boys (31 and 32 year olds) are totally innocent, seems about par for the course
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..