Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree49Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-05-2013, 17:19   #31
Resting in Peace

Re: Is Grooming a racist issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazfury1 View Post
This is not even truly racial. This is about men, who behave less than animals.
No respect for any women. Their own women suffer in silence.
These so called men are an abomination. Animals do not behave this way!
Goodgreef we do have a down on men, don't we, hubby walked out on ya has he, with that kind of attitude it shouldn't surprise you one little bit, most men wouldn't even think of behaving in this way to any woman never mind children, would be better to engage brain before making stupid posts on here
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 21-05-2013, 17:49   #32
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
These so called men !
Come on Lads, she did state "These", not all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Goodgreef we do have a down on men, don't we, hubby walked out on ya has he,
Uncalled for Jay, not so long back someone passed comment on an aspect of your life without knowing the facts thereby causing you offence & upset, might not other folk have similar concerns in their lives?
cashman likes this.
Old 21-05-2013, 18:52   #33
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Come on Lads, she did state "These", not all.

Uncalled for Jay, not so long back someone passed comment on an aspect of your life without knowing the facts thereby causing you offence & upset, might not other folk have similar concerns in their lives?
What aspect was that, I've only been upset once on here recently and that was because somebody continually poked fun day after day at every little mistake I mad, that's what ****ed me right of, that could well have been justified if, we were running a Queens English site, in which case there would be very few people frequenting this site at all, I think I'd a right to call time after all it had been going on for around 7 years.
Old 21-05-2013, 18:56   #34
I am Banned

Quote:
This is not even truly racial. This is about men, who behave less than animals.
No respect for any women. Their own women suffer in silence.
These so called men are an abomination. Animals do not behave this way!
Whichever way you slice it shazf, it's difficult not to arrive back at a racial issue in this instance. OK spin it another way if you like "ethnic groups" Damian Green our Justice Minister* said last week it was time to dismiss any vestiges of political correctness around the issue.
Yes the crimes border on medieval depravity BUT the Oxford scandal follows on from similar grooming cases in Rochdale, Derby, Rotherham and Shropshire all perpetrated by gangs of Pakistani men.

* Now theres an oxymoron for you
DtheP47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2013, 19:07   #35
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
That to me is where it will always fall Down, To many Muslim Leaders will NOT co-operate with British Law n Order.
rermeber a police cheif in yorkshire getting in deep trouble for speaking to teh press about how some areas of bradford are impossible to impliment teh law because not only do they refuse to co-operate with police they dont even acknowlege UK law and go about their rules as if in a different country ie: the one they say they come from despite been born here

bit like blackburn road but on a bigger scale - UK traffic law not enforcable

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2013, 19:11   #36
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
rermeber a police cheif in yorkshire getting in deep trouble for speaking to teh press about how some areas of bradford are impossible to impliment teh law because not only do they refuse to co-operate with police they dont even acknowlege UK law and go about their rules as if in a different country ie: the one they say they come from despite been born here

bit like blackburn road but on a bigger scale - UK traffic law not enforcable
Ya Traffic Wardens are few and far between on Blackburn Road
Old 21-05-2013, 19:11   #37
God Member

if as a group you igmore and disobey the law the law will leave you alone and go away

hardly the right message is it

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2013, 19:15   #38
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
What aspect was that, I've only been upset once on here recently
Not that old Chestnut? Just check back you'll find it wasn't everyday & continually as you claim, anyways what I was actually referring to was a comment made about you taking drugs (prescription though they be), it was taken out of context, by someone not having access to all the facts & you weren't overly pleased Jay.
Old 21-05-2013, 19:19   #39
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Not that old Chestnut? Just check back you'll find it wasn't everyday & continually as you claim, anyways what I was actually referring to was a comment made about you taking drugs (prescription though they be), it was taken out of context, by someone not having access to all the facts & you weren't overly pleased Jay.

Hey, stop it, stop it right now, don't pick on Jay, unless you want me to back you up!
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2013, 19:44   #40
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Hey, stop it, stop it right now, don't pick on Jay, unless you want me to back you up!
I apologise most profusely my good Sir, your assistance would be greatly appreciated in this endeavour & we could take turns, one day Maverick, the next Iceman.
Old 21-05-2013, 19:56   #41

Quote:
I apologise most profusely my good Sir, your assistance would be greatly appreciated in this endeavour & we could take turns, one day Maverick, the next Iceman.
Is that similar to bad cop, even more nasty, I'll break your legs for a confession cop?
Old 21-05-2013, 20:05   #42
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Is that similar to bad cop, even more nasty, I'll break your legs for a confession cop?
Suppose so, but if you want to limit your options to being just a plod we can do that but the chance to be a fighter pilot .................... think of the Kudos, Pilot or Plod?
Old 21-05-2013, 20:21   #43

Quote:
Suppose so, but if you want to limit your options to being just a plod we can do that but the chance to be a fighter pilot .................... think of the Kudos, Pilot or Plod?
Or Even, the guy that has a job working for jobseekers that you only see once a fortnight and no matter how good your jobsearch was, it's still not good enough!

Imagine how many others he's bullied since he last saw you?

Such power, he must go home exhausted to a wife that he has no chance of satisfying, he's had too much of a good time at work!
Old 23-05-2013, 22:49   #44
Junior Member+

Yes
pinkpanther1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2013, 17:22   #45
Resting in Peace

It appears that the MC of GB has sent a letter to all mosques in the country which was due to be read out today about Grooming, looks like they are finally doing something about this now, seeing they've been getter a bad press recently

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..