Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree49Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2013, 14:15   #76
Senior Member+

Re: Is Grooming a racist issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by westendlass View Post
They wouldn't have me. I'd have to have a zip transplanted on to my mouth with a big lock on it.
I mis-read the last few words.
accyman likes this.
gpick24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 02-07-2013, 14:24   #77
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpick24 View Post
lol it took me a few seconds and then it clocked and i knew exactly what you meant

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 14:25   #78
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpick24 View Post
Now that's just a little on the kinky side!
Old 12-07-2013, 21:17   #79
I am Banned

I don't need to say a thing. But if you people don't wise up, you don't know the half of what's coming to this country in the next 10 to 30 years. You are going to be shocked to the limit of your endurance. THis is NOT racism buy the natural dynamic of the unnatural mixing of the races.
Look Britain has always accepted small numbers of persecuted peoples ant over very short time spans they have totally assimilated. What we are seeing is millions of people entering this land who are not persecuted (they are purely economic migrants) and have no intention of assimilating: they are building their own land and culture here among us. You think they will be kind and tolerant to us when we are the minority in:
Luton,
Blackburn,
Burnley,
Accrington,
huge swathes of Manchester, the west Midlands, Preston and London.
This is not racism but an attempt to get your grey matter moving. When they speak Urdu amongst themselves, do you think they love us? Could they ever be prosecuted for 'hate' crimes. Get Wise.
Tesco Rambler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 21:23   #80
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Everyone on here knows damn well whats going on, If you had got wise 6 yrs ago, that would have been much wiser.
Old 12-07-2013, 23:05   #81
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesco Rambler View Post
I don't need to say a thing.
Then please don't. It will make the MAJORITY happy.
Restless is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..