Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree679Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-02-2014, 21:43   #3856
God Member

Re: The Tories

no a jobbie lol i wonder if he is still going lol now the russians have invaded.
Old 28-02-2014, 22:02   #3857

Texas Holdem Poker Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
no a jobbie lol i wonder if he is still going lol now the russians have invaded.
lol ..I wonder what EdM's stance on this is? lol..I wonder if EdM even knows where Russia is?..No doubt he'll have a scripted statement prepared by an unpaid intern in the next 24hrs
Old 28-02-2014, 23:11   #3858
God Member

i would stay well out of it. i wonder what the pro government militia are in the uk. lokks like the nazis won the war BBC News - London's Brompton Road Tube station sold for £53m this is asset stripping at its worse . i wonder what tory cronie got this asset. perhaps another hedge fund owned by osborne's in-laws.
Old 01-03-2014, 05:16   #3859
Beacon of light

Quote:
i would stay well out of it. i wonder what the pro government militia are in the uk. lokks like the nazis won the war BBC News - London's Brompton Road Tube station sold for £53m this is asset stripping at its worse . i wonder what tory cronie got this asset. perhaps another hedge fund owned by osborne's in-laws.
I am sure they would be happy to hear your thoughts on the subject.
Maybe you can tell them next time they invite you to one of the inner circle meetings of the cabinet.

While you are there you could ask who got the Brompton Road tube station....being so,well connected and informed, I'm sure they would tell you!
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 21:22   #3860
God Member

think william hague might have done a u-turn
Old 01-03-2014, 22:57   #3861

Texas Holdem Poker Champion!

Quote:
think william hague might have done a u-turn
At least he is performing a manoeuvre....you just blindly drive on, flat out, regardless of argument, regardless of common sense, regardless of public opinion...foot to the floor, engine screaming because you are in the wrong gear, mowing down people warning you of the danger ahead, gleefully ignoring them as they bounce off your bonnet, before smashing into the wall of fact..GAME OVER!

Then you just press restart on your x-box driving simulation and change the parameters of your argument..typical c'mon....typical New Labour...
Old 02-03-2014, 06:21   #3862
God Member

whats he going for we arent exactly a world power now as putin said.
Old 02-03-2014, 09:04   #3863
Beacon of light

Well, I thought you were in on all these major decisions. Awww....C'mon, you diappoint me.
I thought you had ALL the answers.
Old 03-03-2014, 17:28   #3864
God Member

the tories are blaming labour for this you couldnt make it up,then william hague says there will be consequences . yes for us higher energy prices william hague is a joke. he then announces there will be no military action. ye thats right you sacked the military off putin must be shaking in his boots
Old 03-03-2014, 17:35   #3865
Super Moderator

Quote:
the tories are blaming labour for this you couldnt make it up,then william hague says there will be consequences . yes for us higher energy prices william hague is a joke. he then announces there will be no military action. ye thats right you sacked the military off putin must be shaking in his boots
...and what would your beloved Labour lot do if they were in power? Declare war on Russia?
Old 03-03-2014, 17:52   #3866
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

The Tories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
...and what would your beloved Labour lot do if they were in power? Declare war on Russia?

Only so they could surrender immediately, then they could blame the Russians for everything going wrong, a refreshing change from always blaming the Tories.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 22:12   #3867
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
They would join with their commy brothers and invade Ukraine
Old 04-03-2014, 01:21   #3868
God Member

I see that the tories are standing firm by their principles in their response to what is going on in the Ukraine.

UK seeking to ensure Russia sanctions do not harm City of London | World news | theguardian.com

After all, particularly in the Crimea, the Russians are only marching into their own "back yard" ... come to think of it, wasn't it a tory government that came up with that idea in '36.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 07:05   #3869
Beacon of light

Oh Eric...you took that from the loyal Guardian - a bastion of Labour support
Old 04-03-2014, 08:38   #3870
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
I see that the tories are standing firm by their principles in their response to what is going on in the Ukraine.

UK seeking to ensure Russia sanctions do not harm City of London | World news | theguardian.com

After all, particularly in the Crimea, the Russians are only marching into their own "back yard" ... come to think of it, wasn't it a tory government that came up with that idea in '36.

It says they got the infor from a secret document photographed by a freelance photographer. How is that ok but listening to the voicemail of people daft enough to leave the password set to 1234 is wrong? Come to think of it why wasn't the Guardian prosecuted for posting all the stolen wikileaks information. It was illegally obtained just like some of the stories that cam about from so called phone hacking.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..