Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2013, 19:59   #211
God Member

Re: Windfarm anyone?

i cant believe that a country surrounded by water hasnt invested in hydro power but instead has blighted the countryside with windmills that cant be used if its too windy and useles sif not windy enough

someone somewhere paid a very large backhander to get windmills chosen if you ask me lol
maxthecollie likes this.

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 03-03-2013, 20:04   #212
Beacon of light

spot on accyman...it isn't really about green energy,saving the planet...it is about making money.
pallyman likes this.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 09:59   #213
God Member

Since Gordon doesn't believe that electricity can be generated 'out of thin air', I submit this for his perusal

Video Proof of Concept - YouTube

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 13:55   #214
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
Since Gordon doesn't believe that electricity can be generated 'out of thin air', I submit this for his perusal

Video Proof of Concept - YouTube
Oh dear, MargaretR. You've done it again!

His antenna is simply picking up EMR from a local radio or mobile phone mast. He may even be under a high voltage overhead power supply.
He's not generating anything!

We're not going to power the world that way.

Last edited by Gordon Booth; 08-03-2013 at 14:00.
Gordon Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 14:24   #215
God Member

There is electricity in the atmosphere.

You believe what you want to believe.

I suspect that harnessing it is possible, and Tesla found a way.

The more I read about the devious way that his research notes were seized and disappeared at his death, the more I suspect that the new technology was a threat to the fossil fuel multinational companies.

Tesla Generator Plans
extract -
"unlike solar panels that only emit energy when placed under thе sun, thе Tesla generator uses thе sun’s radiation instead. This means that it works even in thе night, or even when it is not under thе heat of thе sun. This is because thе sun is continually radiating energy into thе earth, which is continuously emitted even in thе night.
The Tesla generator proves that thеre is so much energy in thе atmosphere and that you do not have to rely solely on thе electric companies who make so much money from you."

PS- the world isn't flat

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 14:43   #216
Resting In Peace

Well that webste isn't giving anything away for free...

It is difficult to find some solid copies of how to develop a Tesla generator. It is said to have been kept from thе public by thе multi-billion electric companies, with thе fear of people finding out how to create thеir own source of electricity. You will have to purchase an e-book that contains all thе Tesla generator information that you need in order to set-up your own device. With thе Tesla Generator, what may seem impossible may be a very promising way to save on electricity.

Nikola Tesla Secret - Exposing Tesla's "FREE Energy" Device
Old 08-03-2013, 15:11   #217
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
There is electricity in the atmosphere.

I just said that-EMR.

PS- the world isn't flat
I hope you have one of your famous videos/websites to prove that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie123 View Post
Well that webste isn't giving anything away for free...

It is difficult to find some solid copies of how to develop a Tesla generator. It is said to have been kept from thе public by thе multi-billion electric companies, with thе fear of people finding out how to create thеir own source of electricity. You will have to purchase an e-book that contains all thе Tesla generator information that you need in order to set-up your own device. With thе Tesla Generator, what may seem impossible may be a very promising way to save on electricity.

Nikola Tesla Secret - Exposing Tesla's "FREE Energy" Device
Thank heavens for a little sanity, sue.
So for only $47 we can all save hundreds of dollars a month! Hundreds of thousands are doing it!That's a lot of $47!
Sell your shares in Eon, Norweb etc. now.

I think we owe MargaretR a debt of gratitude-when she confirms her flat is powered by free electricity.
l'll lend her the $47 if necessary, she can pay me back with all that money she saves.
Gordon Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 15:34   #218
Resting In Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Booth View Post
So for only $47 we can all save hundreds of dollars a month! Hundreds of thousands are doing it!That's a lot of $47!
Sell your shares in Eon, Norweb etc. now.
I would like to see one of these set ups by one of the hundreds of thousands of folks that purchased the info. But I can't be @rsed to search the www to find one. You'd think if it was so wonderful it would be a perfect small business opportunity for someone to pursue to convert one home at a time to free elec - at a price, of course.
Old 08-03-2013, 17:23   #219
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Booth View Post