Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree94Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-02-2014, 20:20   #241
Full Member+

Re: Attack on soldier in woolwich

Didn't the Russians bury the Islamic murderers from that school siege a few years ago upside down, wrapped in pigskin to teach the rest of them a lesson?
DAV007 and Karateman like this.
Old 26-02-2014, 20:41   #242
Beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing Guy View Post
Personally I feel they should be shot, they want to be soilders...

However, one has a whole life tariff and the other will be 67 before he can be considered for parole.

Our justice system allowed these creatures to have a fair and just trial, with a decent defense and then decided to lock them up for a very long time.
Which is why we are better than they are.

I am sure in Belmarsh they will recieve a warm welcome from the prison guards and all the big inmates who are looking for new boyfriends. I hope they will have very very sore bottoms for some time to come.
I have no doubt the regular prisoners will help them see the error of their ways.
The only problem I have with that is, the cost. They are going to be fed and kept warm at our expense.......something that many pensioners would like to have for themselves.
They will probably be kept in solitary for their own protection.....but I hope those who cook for them can perhaps drop something nasty in their gravy.
They are traitors and should have been treated as such.
Boeing Guy and DAV007 like this.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2014, 20:47   #243
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
They are traitors and should have been treated as such.
Am i outa touch or has Capital Punishment fer traitors also been abolished?
Old 26-02-2014, 20:54   #244
Beacon of light

I don't think there has been anyone charged with being a traitor...or if there has I cannot recall it......but I am pretty sure that the lily liveried, politically correct, namby pamby liberal apologists, would baulk at capital punishment for any crime regardless of the nature of it.
In this case, how could there have been any miscarriage of justice.....the perps were filmed with blood on their hands, there were enough people who saw their misdeeds.....they should be hanged. Save a couple of prison spaces.
Old 26-02-2014, 21:04   #245
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

I am in total agreement, But the lily livered gits amongst us,dont believe in Capital Punishment. Its people like that who are major contributors to the state of play in this country. imho.
Boeing Guy likes this.
Old 26-02-2014, 21:15   #246
Beacon of light

Now Cashy....Up until 1998 the death penalty for treason was mandatory....but clemency could be sought from the sovereign.
In 1998 the penalty for treason was commuted to life imprisonment....so even if you committed high treason you would not pay with your life.
Old 26-02-2014, 21:16   #247
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Now Cashy....Up until 1998 the death penalty for treason was mandatory....but clemency could be sought from the sovereign.
In 1998 the penalty for treason was commuted to life imprisonment....so even if you committed high treason you would not pay with your life.
Ah ta Margaret, thats why i wasn't aware, was living in Spain back then. Couldn't understand how i'd missed it, now i know.

Last edited by cashman; 26-02-2014 at 21:20.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2014, 21:18   #248
Beacon of light

And the last execution for treason in the UK was in 1946(which is why I can't recall it) and the man executed was William Joyce aka Lord Haw haw.
Old 26-02-2014, 22:21   #249

If trey don't get killed inside I hope they go insane knowing they are not getting out, and then take their own lives and save us any further expense.
pallyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2014, 22:21   #250
I am Banned

Quote:
I don't think there has been anyone charged with being a traitor...or if there has I cannot recall it......but I am pretty sure that the lily liveried, politically correct, namby pamby liberal apologists, would baulk at capital punishment for any crime regardless of the nature of it.
In this case, how could there have been any miscarriage of justice.....the perps were filmed with blood on their hands, there were enough people who saw their misdeeds.....they should be hanged. Save a couple of prison spaces.
I don't think they will live out their prison sentences, there some hard nuts in prison's, some ex military, or have relatives who are, they will probably see justice is done.
Boeing Guy likes this.
Retlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2014, 22:34   #251
Full Member+

Perhaps someone in prison will give them a personal demonstration of how halaal butchery is carried out.
Old 27-02-2014, 00:00   #252
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
And at last a proper decision has been made. (since we can't order a death sentence)

Lee Rigby: Woolwich Killers Jailed For Life
Death is too easy ... let them rot in jail for the rest of their lives.
Boeing Guy likes this.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2014, 07:14   #253
Beacon of light

I have a much better idea. It appears that both of these men like to fight - and what is more they want to fight to help their muslim 'brothers'.
With this aim in mind, it would be good if they could be parachuted into Afghanistan....but let's not give them parachutes eh?
Old 27-02-2014, 09:22   #254
Senior Member+

Quote:
I have a much better idea. It appears that both of these men like to fight - and what is more they want to fight to help their muslim 'brothers'.
With this aim in mind, it would be good if they could be parachuted into Afghanistan....but let's not give them parachutes eh?
So by "parachuted into Afghanistan" you mean dropped on there "brothers"?

Sounds like a ruddy good plan of action.

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2014, 09:42   #255
Beacon of light

well, dropped somewhere over there...not necessarily on their brothers, but close to them.
Let's see how much fight would be left in them then.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..