Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree661Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-03-2007, 19:56   #1276

Re: Joke Of The Day

A woman gets onto a bus with her baby.

The bus driver says, "That's the ugliest baby
that I've ever seen. Ugh!"

The woman goes to the rear of the bus and sits
down, fuming. She says to a man next to her,
"The driver just insulted me!"

The man says, "You go right up there and tell
him off. Go ahead, I'll hold your monkey for you."
suzster is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 19-03-2007, 19:59   #1277

And it's official, the worlds greatest joke is: -

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy takes out his phone and calls the emergency services.
He gasps: "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says: "Calm down, I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a gunshot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says: "OK, now what?"

http://archives.cnn.com/2002/TECH/sc...est/index.html

Suz x.
suzster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2007, 21:09   #1278
God Member

Question Re: Joke Of The Day

A Canadian joke: At 10 celsius, Californians shiver, Canadians plant gardens. 1.5 c: Italian cars won't start, Canadians drive with the windows down. -17c: NYC landlords turn on the heat, Canadians barbeque. -50c Mt. St. Helens freezes, Canadian girl guides sell cookies door to door. -75c: Santa abandons the North Pole, Canadians finally put on long underwear. -114c ethyl alcohol freezes, Canadians get frustrated 'cause they can't thaw their beer. -273c, absolute zero: all atomic motion stops, Canadians start saying "cold, eh?". Finally Hell freezes over, The Toronto Maple Leafs win the Stanley Cup.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2007, 21:09   #1279
God Member

Question Re: Joke Of The Day

A Canadian joke: At 10 celsius, Californians shiver, Canadians plant gardens. 1.5 c: Italian cars won't start, Canadians drive with the windows down. -17c: NYC landlords turn on the heat, Canadians barbeque. -50c Mt. St. Helens freezes, Canadian girl guides sell cookies door to door. -75c: Santa abandons the North Pole, Canadians finally put on long underwear. -114c ethyl alcohol freezes, Canadians get frustrated 'cause they can't thaw their beer. -273c, absolute zero: all atomic motion stops, Canadians start saying "cold, eh?". Finally Hell freezes over, The Toronto Maple Leafs win the Stanley Cup.
Old 25-03-2007, 21:10   #1280
God Member

See what kind of mistakes happen when it gets too bloody warm!!!!!
Old 25-03-2007, 23:28   #1281
Resting in peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
See what kind of mistakes happen when it gets too bloody warm!!!!!
Do Canadian women get their hair done by 'permafrost' Eric.
Ianto.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2007, 01:26   #1282
God Member

Cool Re: Joke Of The Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianto.W. View Post
Do Canadian women get their hair done by 'permafrost' Eric.
No ... but they do use a lot of Moose.

In winter, a Canadian woman prefers to have sex doggie style so that both she and her partner(s) can watch the hockey game on TV.
Old 26-03-2007, 01:41   #1283
God Member

Quote:
No ... but they do use a lot of Moose.

In winter, a Canadian woman prefers to have sex doggie style so that both she and her partner(s) can watch the hockey game on TV.
Eric , Why do I suspect that you are actually a Newfie
steeljack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2007, 01:42   #1284
God Member

And an Ossy-Canadian joke: This guy from Ossy was touring Canada and he stopped at Niagara Falls. The guide explained that millions of gallons of water went over the falls every minute! The lad from Ossy looked, pondered, knitted his brows and after staring at the falls for another couple of minutes, said: "Aye, that's 'cause there's nowt theer t' stop it."
Old 26-03-2007, 10:23   #1285
God Member

Smile Re: Joke Of The Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeljack View Post
Eric , Why do I suspect that you are actually a Newfie
You asked for it: Two Newfies go into a pet shop. Gerry says to Mike "Dat's dem," pointing to the budgies. When the clerk asks them what they want, Gerry says "Yeah, we'll take four of dem dere budgies in a paper bag." They leave the store and drive to Come by Chance, and stop at the edge of a 500ft. cliff. Gerry takes two of the birds, places them on his shoulder and jumps off the cliff. Mike watches as his mate plunges to a messy death on the rocks below, shakes his head sadly and says: "Fock dat, dis budgie jumpin' is too fockin' dangerous for me."

Newfies are a lot like people from Ossy, don't you think?
Old 26-03-2007, 13:30   #1286
I am Banned

Quote:

Thats really funny
tadah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2007, 10:00   #1287
God Member

You know, in this age of environmental conciousness, we have to realize that there is a place for all God's creatures; ... RIGHT NEXT TO THE POTATOES AND GRAVY.
Old 17-05-2007, 19:46   #1288
I am Band

Talking Re: Joke Of The Day

Short & sweet, this one...

A man with a terrible stutter walks into a shop and asks for a Mars Bar and comes out with 500 packs of M & M’s.

Any ramblings, meanderings, thoughts or musings are mine and mine alone. Any opinions expressed are Lettie's!
Sparkologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2007, 08:12   #1289
God Member

THE ULTIMATE FEMALE JOKE

A woman was sitting at a bar enjoying an after-work cocktail with her girlfriends when an exceptionally tall, handsome, extremely sexy middle-aged man entered. He was so striking that the woman could not take her eyes off him. The young-at-heart man noticed her overly attentive stare and walked directly toward her. (As all men will.)

Before she could offer her apologies for staring so rudely, he leaned over and whispered to her: “I’ll do anything, absolutely anything, that you want me to do, no matter how kinky, for £20, on one condition.” Flabbergasted, the woman asked what the condition was. The man replied: “You have to tell me what you want me to do in just three words.”

The woman considered his proposition for a moment, and then slowly removed a £20 note from her purse, which she pressed into the man’s hand along with her address. She looked deeply into his eyes, and slowly and meaningfully said . . . "clean my house."

(found this in The Times of all places!)

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2007, 20:21   #1290
God Member

An Aussie from the outback walks into a posh bar in Melbourne. Under his arm is a large, live crocodile. He tells the assembled yuppie patrons that he is broke but offers to stick his penis in the croc's mouth for five minutes, after which he will remove it, unmarked from the vicious fangs, if they will buy his booze all night. The bartender and the patrons agree, and he sticks it in the croc's mouth. After five minutes, he grabs a beer bottle, whacks the croc over the head with it, and the croc opens his mouth. Out comes an unscathed penis.

After a few drinks, the guy says he will bet $1000 that no one else in the bar dare do it. There seems to be little enthusiasm among the crowd ... but then a blonde who had been sitting quietly at the end of the bar, says: "Excuse me, I'll do it provided that you don't hit me so hard with the beer bottle."

« Valentine's Day | - »

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..