Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree93Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-03-2012, 20:07   #1141

Re: Legalise "Illegal" Drugs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Perhaps because we all spend too much time on the internet?
Probably the most true thing on accy web
Old 15-03-2012, 20:08   #1142
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing Guy View Post
Yet again I would disagree, Harry and Paul is a comedy show, you were insinuating Jimmy Saville was a child molester. Hardly the same thing
Well I didn't find it funny two guys saying "such and such celebrity is gay!" (the said celebrities weren't gay) Which is one sketch they had!

A guy I knew as a kid in Accy used to sexually abuse his sister - now if I posted that and put his name people would be outraged! yet this guy (now deceased) did sexually abuse his sister - people can't take things like this. It happens a lot more than people think!

Last edited by kestrelx; 15-03-2012 at 20:16.
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2012, 20:10   #1143
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommiasfc View Post
Probably the most true thing on accy web

Well said!!!
Old 15-03-2012, 20:18   #1144
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
Well said!!!
Don't feel too good about it, when I'd said, 'we' it was an inclusive, 'we', I didn't want you to feel left out!
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2012, 20:27   #1145
JFT96

Quote:
Well I didn't find it funny two guys saying "such and such celebrity is gay!" (the said celebrities weren't gay) Which is one sketch they had!

A guy I knew as a kid in Accy used to sexually abuse his sister - now if I posted that and put his name people would be outraged! yet this guy (now deceased) did sexually abuse his sister - people can't take things like this. It happens a lot more than people think!
To be honest, I did not find the sketch with the two old duffers in the gentlemans club discussing whether or not David Cameron was a 'queer'. But that is comedy, sometimes cutting very close and subversive.
Mel Brooks makes some great Jewish jokes and even funnier Nazi jokes, but to some they are very very offensive.
You did post links and insinuated that a celebrity, who had recently died was a peadophile.
The two are different things.
I get the distinct feeling you are carrying this on, because I tend to disagree with a lot of what you post. Well unfortunately I do, but then I am very opinionated and this is only a discussion. I have no desire to get personal, I am simply playing the game and not the player.
There is no personal bias against you. Though some kind soul took major offence to what I said....
I will not carry this on, as it serves no purpose

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion

Last edited by Boeing Guy; 15-03-2012 at 20:30.
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2012, 20:49   #1146
JFT96

I missed out Funny... Silly me

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2012, 21:01   #1147
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing Guy View Post
To be honest, I did not find the sketch with the two old duffers in the gentlemans club discussing whether or not David Cameron was a 'queer'. But that is comedy, sometimes cutting very close and subversive.
Mel Brooks makes some great Jewish jokes and even funnier Nazi jokes, but to some they are very very offensive.
You did post links and insinuated that a celebrity, who had recently died was a peadophile.
The two are different things.
I get the distinct feeling you are carrying this on, because I tend to disagree with a lot of what you post. Well unfortunately I do, but then I am very opinionated and this is only a discussion. I have no desire to get personal, I am simply playing the game and not the player.
There is no personal bias against you. Though some kind soul took major offence to what I said....
I will not carry this on, as it serves no purpose
Your getting Paranoid I am not carrying it on for reasons you stated, I am not offended - I just didn't get the sense of humour about Nelson Mandela!
Old 15-03-2012, 21:02   #1148
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Don't feel too good about it, when I'd said, 'we' it was an inclusive, 'we', I didn't want you to feel left out!
You, me, you auntie Fanny! It's doesn't matter!
Old 16-03-2012, 09:11   #1149
Resting in Peace

Quote:
So are you calling Jimi Hendrix, the Beatles, Pink Floyd, the Beach Boys stupid? Tea, coffee, alcohol, tobacco, chocolate are all drugs and all are used by people to make them "feel better!" I just watched a program about children having nearly all their teeth removed because of Sugar - which is a drug! and so on!
Ya I certainly am, for one Jimi would probably still be with us but for drugs, the rest of your post is now clutching at straws, you've obviously lost the argument, if you ever had one in the first place
Old 16-03-2012, 09:13   #1150
Resting in Peace

Quote:
OH NO not my rep count grow up you tool do you get some sort of real buzz evertime you and your accy web mates bully someone off the forum
Well if you disappear you won't be missed, divvy's never are
Old 16-03-2012, 09:15   #1151
Resting in Peace

Quote:
You, me, you auntie Fanny! It's doesn't matter!
No you don't matter
Old 16-03-2012, 09:54   #1152

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Well if you disappear you won't be missed, divvy's never are
Ha you're so sad have a discussion stop name calling i think all the drugs you're taking are having some weired side effects
Old 16-03-2012, 10:07   #1153
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Ha you're so sad have a discussion stop name calling i think all the drugs you're taking are having some weired side effects
Me thinks you are the weired side effect of drug over use, I can't have a conversation with an adulterated fool
Old 16-03-2012, 10:17   #1154
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Me thinks you are the weired side effect of drug over use, I can't have a conversation with an adulterated fool
That's a bit harsh Jay, you don't know his wife is cheating on him!
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2012, 11:15   #1155

Quote:
again I don't use drugs and again you single out me yet you can't have a discussion with anyone you just name call I was having a decent conversation with people check

All you can do is name call your an embarrassment to the older generation why should young people respect you when you act like this.

I'm notjust talking about this topic its most were you act like a bully

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..