Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree113Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-03-2014, 08:36   #166
God Member

Re: How to increase attendances?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeayess View Post
It wouldn't be Council Tax it would be non domestic rates as it's a business property. There seems to be a big increase in the rateble value in the 2010 revaluation compared to the 2005 one
I think it's worth pointing out that business rates are set and go to the government, therefore the council can't do anything about them. That's my only defence of the council

For anybody who think's the council could or should help, forget it. They have no plans or direction for the town itself let alone the football club. The only they the council have is no hope
smobile likes this.
Old 31-03-2014, 10:01   #167
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianray View Post
END OF CONVERSATION (2) and i'll make you all happy and stay off this site as its very plain for everyone to see it's just for the few. new comers arn't welcome, and i've got to go to work .
You do talk stupid, everyones welcome, The fact yer throwing yer toys outa yer pram, just demonstrates the kind of bloke yeh are. If we all agreed all the time life would be very boring.
Wynonie Harris and yonmon like this.

Last edited by cashman; 31-03-2014 at 10:09.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2014, 11:19   #168
Full Member+

Next years Season Tickets , have a "extra" ticket in to bring a friend to one game ,they may become a regular.
Wynonie Harris and smobile like this.
Greeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2014, 11:26   #169
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greeny View Post
Next years Season Tickets , have a "extra" ticket in to bring a friend to one game ,they may become a regular.
That sounds worth a punt.nowt on fishy yet about em though?
Old 31-03-2014, 12:01   #170
Senior Member+

Quote:
END OF CONVERSATION (2) and i'll make you all happy and stay off this site as its very plain for everyone to see it's just for the few. new comers arn't welcome, and i've got to go to work .
cashman and Chubbyman like this.
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2014, 14:17   #171
Full Member+

Only a suggestion Cashy
Greeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2014, 14:24   #172
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greeny View Post

Only a suggestion Cashy
Ah well i have a good excuse, i'm thick.
Old 31-03-2014, 17:14   #173
Senior Member+

Why did my thread to encourage ianray to return get deleted?
ianray likes this.
Old 31-03-2014, 17:42   #174
Senior Member+

Quote:
?????
you've answered yourself!!!
Chubbyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2014, 17:45   #175
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Oh i agree, though not as insulting as failing to hold yer hand up.
Do you not realise Cashy he can't hold his hand up,he's not wearing a belt !
Old 31-03-2014, 17:49   #176
Senior Member+

Quote:
You're retired.....and no doubt you would be most welcome if you were more considerate to Cashys feelings...if you like I will walk you over to him on Saturday and you can kiss and make up !!!
Old 31-03-2014, 17:54   #177
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV007 View Post
CLASSIC.....DAVO NICE ONE....its ok for all you lot I have to sit next to him !!!
Old 31-03-2014, 23:05   #178
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV007 View Post
Outback Ozzy
Not only have you once again refused to discuss the poor conduct of some stewards,
but you have now made inaccurate presumptions about my exposure to stewarding.
Excellent.

I have never refused to discuss the poor conduct of stewards due to the fact that you haven't highlighted any poor conduct! So what was inaccurate, you HAVE been a steward in the past? or something else? What I said in an earlier post on this thread was that certain supporters do not stick to the Ground Regulations and consequentially when said supporters are challenged they don't like it and say the stewarding is poor. Everyone can have an off day, even a steward, but please don't lay the blame at every stewards door, as you appear to be, they are not all perfect, if you have a particular problem with a steward, report it, I can assure you it will be investigated. But beware, the ground has CCTV and it may be that the incident has been monitored and you may not like the result of the investigation.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2014, 23:19   #179
Senior Member+

You simply don't get it.
Let's agree to disagree and love Stanley.
Old 01-04-2014, 05:18   #180
God Member

Hopefully the Questions and points raised through this Thread will help form part of the dialect for the Fans Forum with Fans & Directors.

One of the Best Threads and widely commented on for some time & very important that it's debated.

One thing I can give and still keep: my word.

SFFS
Pendle Red is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..