Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree113Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-03-2014, 17:08   #136
Senior Member+

Re: How to increase attendances?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Its you that should apologize for " End of conversation " Which was a childish way to discuss.
COMING FROM CASHMAN!
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 30-03-2014, 17:13   #137

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianray View Post
Has no one ever thought about contacting all the major sports companys Nike, Adidas Puma etc with ACCRINGTON STANLEY FOOTBALL CLUB being the most famous of the twelve founder members they may be interested as long as they get the ground naming rights ie THE UMBRO ASFC STADIUM.... sounds good to me but god forbid not like Morecambe fc or Burton Albion grounds they are awful... just an idea ?
I've forgot one local company Dannial Thaites would they be interested it would then be "The Danniel Thwaites Beers and ASFC Stadium " .now that sounds good
cashman likes this.
ianray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2014, 17:27   #138
Senior Member+

Quote:
Thank you Mr T i knew i was right i hope i get some apologies from my very dear friends on here. The main thing is we are all in it together and lets hope we win every game and we will be in the play offs
Were does Mr T say we didn't pay rent ,if anything it has proved you wrong ,that from experience is the norm.Maybe as we are sat together you can put me right on Saturday!PS nice to have you back !!!
Chubbyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2014, 17:36   #139
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV007 View Post
COMING FROM CASHMAN!
Aye dav, what part of this thread can yeh not grasp?
Old 30-03-2014, 18:23   #140
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Aye dav, what part of this thread can yeh not grasp?

Basically, all of it
cashman likes this.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2014, 18:28   #141
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV007 View Post
You clearly won't listen.

Don't worry, Ozzy outback will be back on soon to tell us the stewards do an amazing job, are under paid, have human rights and should get a round of applause.

Keep your head in the sand.
If you are going to quote me, at least get the name right. Secondly, have you ever tried stewarding, oh no! too much like hard work and you wouldn't want to upset all your mates, would you?

So moral of the story, whilst it is your right to criticise, don't moan when others criticise your views, which I may add, are usually wrong, as other threads prove!

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2014, 19:21   #142

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubbyman View Post
Were does Mr T say we didn't pay rent ,if anything it has proved you wrong ,that from experience is the norm.Maybe as we are sat together you can put me right on Saturday!PS nice to have you back !!!
Today at 10/59am Mr T said and i quote 7 years ago there may have been sponsorship deals in place to "off set " RENT paid i take "off set " to mean " in place of " RENT paid or better still in lieu of RENT paid ' I hope that makes it clearer
ianray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2014, 19:32   #143

However, that still meant there was an outlay whatever you name it.
sherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2014, 20:12   #144
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outback Ozzy View Post
If you are going to quote me, at least get the name right. Secondly, have you ever tried stewarding, oh no! too much like hard work and you wouldn't want to upset all your mates, would you?

So moral of the story, whilst it is your right to criticise, don't moan when others criticise your views, which I may add, are usually wrong, as other threads prove!
Outback Ozzy
Not only have you once again refused to discuss the poor conduct of some stewards,
but you have now made inaccurate presumptions about my exposure to stewarding.
Excellent.
Old 30-03-2014, 20:16   #145
Senior Member+

ianray 1 - 0 cashman
truth about stewards 1 - 0 outback ozzy

back on topic,
do the club staff ever speak with their commercial equivalents at other sports clubs to get ideas, etc?
Old 30-03-2014, 20:27   #146
Super Moderator

Quote:
I have a feeling that ASFC don't pay any rent to Hyndburn Council
As Ianray's statement has been proved wrong, I think your first score is a little inaccurate to say the least, Davo!
Chubbyman likes this.
Old 30-03-2014, 20:36   #147
Super Moderator

back on topic,
do the club staff ever speak with their commercial equivalents at other sports clubs to get ideas, etc?[/QUOTE]

Sorry busy day; will look at other stuff tomorrow (better than next week!)

Yes the FL put out loads of stuff we share; plus we do speak to our friends at other clubs on a regular basis.

However all positive ideas are welcome
DAV007 likes this.
Mr T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2014, 20:38   #148
Senior Member+

a significant transfer fee for mr.Aldred could be the biggest income this summer.
I expect there are some league 1/championship clubs taking note of his development?
Old 30-03-2014, 20:39   #149
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
As Ianray's statement has been proved wrong, I think your first score is a little inaccurate to say the least, Davo!
I thought Ianray had clarified his comments?
ianray likes this.
Old 30-03-2014, 20:41   #150
Super Moderator

Dav007;

Please give me the games and specific incidents of "poor stewarding" you can witness so we can investigate.

Whilst I believe we are good; I'm sure we can improve; can't we all?

One AccyWebber has already given me some good feedback of how we can improve.
Outback Ozzy likes this.
Mr T is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..