Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2012, 18:16   #16
Resting in Peace

Re: Child Exploitation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
I think it's the second one .... I believe it means: "Sir, you are an idiot and an asshole. The only idiots and assholes we tolerate are those who are Canadian citizens." Many of these are on display in Ottawa, in the House of Commons ... most of them on the government benches.
They're always on the government benches Eric
Old 09-05-2012, 18:25   #17
God Member

Amazes me that the Deputy Chief Constbale of Manchester police on the news yesterday referred to this sort of crime as fairly new. Is it any wonder this country is going down the drain when people like him have been walking round with their eyes shut for years.

I first came across this sort of stuff in Nelson 12 years ago, no doubt it wasn't new then. The Lancashire Telegraph have been running a campaign about it since 2006.

This country is full of useless ponces in authority who live so far up their own backsides they can't see anything
Old 09-05-2012, 18:28   #18
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
They're always on the government benches Eric
Ain't that the truth ... the one's who form Her Majesty's Loyal Opposition are not much better.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 18:34   #19
Beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
Amazes me that the Deputy Chief Constbale of Manchester police on the news yesterday referred to this sort of crime as fairly new. Is it any wonder this country is going down the drain when people like him have been walking round with their eyes shut for years.

I first came across this sort of stuff in Nelson 12 years ago, no doubt it wasn't new then. The Lancashire Telegraph have been running a campaign about it since 2006.

This country is full of useless ponces in authority who live so far up their own backsides they can't see anything

It isn't new at all there was a documentary on this kind of stuff at least ten years ago........and I was aware of the situation something in the region of fifteen years ago.
I think the powers that be have been playing ostrich with the facts....ignore them and they will go away. Never a good strategy to appease the perps.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 18:38   #20
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
It isn't new at all there was a documentary on this kind of stuff at least ten years ago........and I was aware of the situation something in the region of fifteen years ago.
I think the powers that be have been playing ostrich with the facts....ignore them and they will go away. Never a good strategy to appease the perps.
We used to ring the police up to report certain activity at the end of the street where we lived. They never bothered, the car was stationary so they couldn't fine them for speeding
Old 09-05-2012, 18:38   #21
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post

Ya Dave its now policing by the book, its time they turned the clock back. There was a TV program on a few years ago about the grooming in and around East Lancashire, do these so called super cops walk round with their eyes shut, or should that be driven around with their eyes shut
Old 09-05-2012, 18:40   #22
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Ain't that the truth ... the one's who form Her Majesty's Loyal Opposition are not much better.
What you saying Eric, Somethings rotten in the state of Westminster
Old 09-05-2012, 18:42   #23
Resting in Peace

The thing is you never hear about young asian girls being groomed do you, funny that
Old 09-05-2012, 18:50   #24
God Member

Quote:
The thing is you never hear about young asian girls being groomed do you, funny that
Eh? I thought they were all groomed to marry their Pakistan cousins - followed by UK residency, of course.
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 18:51   #25
God Member

Quote:
What you saying Eric, Somethings rotten in the state of Westminster
... and Ottawa
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 18:53   #26

Jaysay read the link on the first post. Asian girls do suffer. Most Afghan girls are married by the time they are 13

It's not a problem with Islam it's a culture problem
Claytoner40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 19:00   #27
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claytoner40 View Post
Jaysay read the link on the first post. Asian girls do suffer. Most Afghan girls are married by the time they are 13

It's not a problem with Islam it's a culture problem
They're not groomed to be passed round as pieces of meat and sold on when they get fed up, its sod all to do with with culture, its a bunch of Asian blokes using white girls because they wouldn't get away with using girls from their own race, they get their nadgers cut of if they did
Old 09-05-2012, 19:02   #28
Resting in Peace

Quote:
... and Ottawa
Oh its drifted then
Old 09-05-2012, 19:06   #29

You don't think Asian girls are ever exploited then?????? I bow to your superior knowledge
Claytoner40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 19:07   #30
Senior Member+

Evil Bible Home Page

I draw my morals from common sense not what filthy scripture has to say.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..