Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2012, 22:52   #61
Senior Member+

Re: Child Exploitation

Rape in Islam

As a total none religious person-- I am not advocating anything by posting this link. But knowledge is powerful. And by reading this(though some comes across as dubious), can one honestly say that Islam is to blame for all these sex offenders?

It says women should be respected, ETC. But yet so many of these Asian men have no respect for women whats so ever. But then again so many English I have met don't either.
Old 11-05-2012, 23:07   #62
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
If there is a social/culture link with this sort of crime then it is a culture similar to the mafia, you do get the feeling that these men were of a very close knit and to get away with these crimes they must have kept there gobs shut outside their "circle"... was that because of thier religion or thier culture that they got away with it for so long?
Very interesting point you raise here ... One of the major problems faced by criminals is someone ratting .... it certainly does point to a mafia-like community. It's not only the ones actually involved in the crime who must have kept their gobs shut, it is also others in the wider community.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 23:11   #63
Senior Member+

there was a case like this in Accy too. An English girl was setting girls up to get raped by 3 Asian men.

Woman 'provided girls to be raped by East Lancashire gang' (From Lancashire Telegraph)
Old 11-05-2012, 23:37   #64
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
there was a case like this in Accy too. An English girl was setting girls up to get raped by 3 Asian men.

Woman 'provided girls to be raped by East Lancashire gang' (From Lancashire Telegraph)
What happened in that case?:
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 00:46   #65
Senior Member+

From what I gather an English gave drugs/alcohol to girls lured them into a house where they could be sexually abused by 3 asian guys
Old 12-05-2012, 02:26   #66
God Member

I wonder if Ms Knight herself has been a victim of grooming.
Old 12-05-2012, 08:18   #67
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Here we go ... the problem is not the exploitation of the children ... well, well, well. According to the Muslim Council of Britain, "This is dangerous for communtiy relations" It's not a crime commited by members of the muslim community; it's a public relations problem. So, scores of muslim men, rape and abuse white children, and what we have to worry about is the effect this will have on the muslim community. Well I'm sure the young women who were exploited and abused are devastated to hear this, as are the folks in Rochdale and area. And the exploitation we have to fear is not that of children, it is that by the BNP, the EDL, and the UKIP. I'm relieved that's sorted.

Muslim leaders warn of far right exploitation of Rochdale child sex case | UK news | The Guardian
Surprise, surprise, me thinks if they put their own house in order, the BNP, EDL, or UKIP wouldn't have any fuel for their fire of hatred
Old 12-05-2012, 10:48   #68
Senior Member+

I had the misfortune to have met her once. I will assure you it is a distinctive lack of intelligence
Quote:
I wonder if Ms Knight herself has been a victim of grooming.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:58   #69
Beacon of light

Quote:
Rape in Islam

As a total none religious person-- I am not advocating anything by posting this link. But knowledge is powerful. And by reading this(though some comes across as dubious), can one honestly say that Islam is to blame for all these sex offenders?

It says women should be respected, ETC. But yet so many of these Asian men have no respect for women whats so ever. But then again so many English I have met don't either.
What is said, and what is done, are entirely different things.
The commandments are broken every day...but what is vile, is that these men saw these girls as less than human...and felt that thay could use and abuse them for their pleasure.

What is worse is that it has been going on in this community for a long time, but the muslim leaders do not want to acknowledge it as it is bad for the muslim community...they want it hidden away.....to pretend it doesn't happen...but they would shout loud enough if it were white men targetting their young girls.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 13:25   #70
Resting in Peace

Quote:
I had the misfortune to have met her once. I will assure you it is a distinctive lack of intelligence
You mean she's no Oxford under grad then Restless
Old 12-05-2012, 16:29   #71
God Member

more arrests in rochdale it says on yahoo news.I think theres going to be a lot more to come

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 18:03   #72
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
more arrests in rochdale it says on yahoo news.I think theres going to be a lot more to come
Yup ... and it's in the "Guardian" too:

Second Rochdale child grooming ring suspected | UK news | guardian.co.uk

Last edited by Eric; 12-05-2012 at 18:06.
Old 12-05-2012, 19:35   #73
God Member

Quote:

on yahoo news it says the rings are not connected but one of the victims has been victim to both rings.I would consider that a connection but it is yahoo news after all

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2012, 09:27   #74
God Member

i wonder if they investigated the childrens home on whalley road
Old 13-05-2012, 09:47   #75
Beacon of light

which childrens home on Whalley road.......are you referring to Dyke Nook?

It hasn't been a childrens home for quite a while now. It is in private ownership.
I don't know when LCC discontinued the use as a childrens home. I think the question was asked in another thread.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 13-05-2012 at 09:51.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..